Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Croatian Shredders Legit?

This is a discussion on Croatian Shredders Legit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Was xping for quite a while and a rogue went afk and party needed wolf... ] And heres the punchline... ...
Page: 1

BobGreensley

Default Croatian Shredders Legit?

Was xping for quite a while and a rogue went afk and party needed wolf...

]
    And heres the punchline...

Jewelery?

Armor?

Weapon? LoL look closely at the bow in the Jewelery pic.

edit* oops noob with image shack will try again

graydeath

cant read anything

BobGreensley

I know and now IM too tired to rehost tonight. Get out the magnifying glass or wait till tomorrow lol
    Sorry :P

if you consider having 9999 FT chests and a +10 iron bow hacked from orc_champion legit, then sure they are. but people stretch the term legit so far nowadays that pretty much everyone not arrow shower hacking is "good-gun legit".

1st. CroatianShredders inst only that player (DrTigerNinestein) speak pls in his name
    2nd. Yes that is Iron Bow +10 bought ingame from one turk i was there whats the problem ?
    3rd. Zero allways bishing about many things wich he doesent have proof sry but thats allways like that zero knows all ...
    4th Says someone from TheLast clan
    5th Bob speak in one player name not whole clan ty.

lusian

Originally posted by AntWarrior

2nd. Yes that is Iron Bow +10 bought ingame from one turk i was there whats the problem ?
    LMAAAAAO :lol: :lol:

sure thyng that yts legyt... XD

.M

You don't get the point. He's trying to say that that IB is bought from another person. So if it's not legit that's not your problem, it's DrTigerNinesteins problem. It's not like he's gonna sell it to someone else. :rollseyes:

Kranitnova

hey the gm jsut sold my friend a cs +10 and i happily bought it off him for igc

So whats the problem............ :wub:

Originally posted by Kranitnova
    hey the gm jsut sold my friend a cs +10 and i happily bought it off him for igc

So whats the problem............ *:wub:

Didn't u say he gave it to your friend as a early christmas present? :lol:

_CAP_

Originally posted by AntWarrior

4th Says someone from TheLast clan
    5th Bob speak in one player name not whole clan ty.
    r u saying the last clan dupes? lol? they have been around before you even started this game. Its not ony one player in that clan thats got all these items. how come you have all biforst staffs +8? and +2 flame/shio tears/imir rings? Some1 banned this clan from forums there just spreading duped items...

lusian

Originally posted by .M
    You don't get the point. He's trying to say that that IB is bought from another person. So if it's not legit that's not your problem, it's DrTigerNinesteins problem. It's not like he's gonna sell it to someone else. :rollseyes:
    ok so while i PK in cz i need to consider DrTiger has IB +10 and ok if i get hit with like crazy dmg i should think oh well he didnt duped it who cares... maybe there is a reason that he tiger haven't got banned yet ? or at least got his IB wiped ?

Dark_Avenger

Isnt that greyhawk?

Half of ares will tell you that hes a duper.... And that he got banned for duping in the past ^^

Since im not playing on ares i wont get into this >_>

.M

Originally posted by lusian
    ok so while i PK in cz i need to consider DrTiger has IB +10 and ok if i get hit with like crazy dmg i should think oh well he didnt duped it who cares...
    Well you can't blame someone for having better items than you. He bought that bow with his money / items it's not like he got it in a illegal way. :blink:

For hell blod i traded some items included my elix 8
    Elysium was 16gb and garp i bought on merch
    I made rings when prices was low (imir 180 mil shio 180 mil and flame ring 350) is that a problem ?
    So when youre gonna hack back next gen sin acc maybe you sold it
    And were talking about flame rings and imirs tell me about your we +2 and we +1.
    One we +2 is worth dual shio and imir +2 yay give me more pls. Tnx

lusian

Originally posted by .M+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(.M)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lusian
    ok so while i PK in cz i need to consider DrTiger has IB +10 and ok if i get hit with like crazy dmg i should think oh well he didnt duped it who cares...
    Well you can't blame someone for having better items than you. He bought that bow with his money / items it's not like he got it in a illegal way. :blink:[/b]
    well ofc he bought it with his money... while he is using an item which is illegal he will still be call a cheater or what ever...
    and how is that he didn't got wiped or smt ? y suck gm dyck plyx ?

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast