Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Croatian Shredders Legit?

This is a discussion on Croatian Shredders Legit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This shit getting out of control...So, I think we can conclude that we're all dumbasses for arguing here, it's a ...
Page: 10

mason_cro

This shit getting out of control...So, I think we can conclude that we're all dumbasses for arguing here, it's a COMPLETE waste of time. Enough of this 'You dupe - No you scam - No you dupe - NO they babashop' crap, it's getting old. Can't expect a reasonable argument here anyhow...We could be doing something useful, like ironing our underwear or watching re-runs of Roseanne.

P.S. B>English lessons, possible tutors PM me please. :P

Ironin underwear wtf?

mason_cro

You know what that means Festo?
    Means you consider watching re-runs of Roseanne 'normal'
    Chubby-chaser h43r:

BobGreensley

1st post a topic in ares market section and you will get 2-3 croatian shredders members offering you +2 shios and other bifrost uniques. Im sorry so only like 4-5 people out of the clan dupe.

mason_cro

Hello Bob!
    I'm here to assist you with your conclusions.

A quick review of the market - on the first couple of pages there are at least 3-5 guys selling +1 and +2 shio/imirs...Are they dupers too? Plus, I see a lot of people buying +1 / +2 of those, are they dupers too, cause they got to get the cash somehow? I also see guys selling high + CSes, and I think I saw a +8 one...Very nice. Also, a fella mentioned here, _CAP_ is selling we+2 and we+1...Fuck me,that's a lot of WE's, which are more '1337' than shio rings. And he's written 'Croatian Dupers' in his signature, oh THE IRONY! I LOVE IT

This shit is unbelievable, I'm laughing my guts out

So Mister Bob, wanna name out all the dupers here?

Edit --> still buying English lessons, pm me! Paying usd, got no igc sry

OrcTank

Originally posted by mason_cro
    Hello Bob!
    I'm here to assist you with your conclusions.

A quick review of the market - on the first couple of pages there are at least 3-5 guys selling +1 and +2 shio/imirs...Are they dupers too? Plus, I see a lot of people buying +1 / +2 of those, are they dupers too, cause they got to get the cash somehow? I also see guys selling high + CSes, and I think I saw a +8 one...Very nice. Also, a fella mentioned here, _CAP_ is selling we+2 and we+1...Fuck me,that's a lot of WE's, which are more '1337' than shio rings. And he's written 'Croatian Dupers' in his signature, oh THE IRONY! I LOVE IT

This shit is unbelievable, I'm laughing my guts out

So Mister Bob, wanna name out all the dupers here?

Edit --> still buying English lessons, pm me! Paying usd, got no igc sry
    mason dont get involved here, a minute ago you said end this it is pointless and now your feeding fuel to the fire. and if you read back a lil ull know why capowns sig is like that.

and yes almost everyone there is either a duper or some gm babashopped items

also bob specificly said croation shreddars and +2s, +1s are very possible and i think he more ment not just 1 or 2 +2s more like 2 of each depending on the item. dont be mad u guys(CS) had fragment dupers in your clan.

mason_cro

mason dont get involved here, a minute ago you said end this it is pointless and now your feeding fuel to the fire. and if you read back a lil ull know why capowns sig is like that.

and yes almost everyone there is either a duper or some gm babashopped items

also bob specificly said croation shreddars and +2s, +1s are very possible and i think he more ment not just 1 or 2 +2s more like 2 of each depending on the item. dont be mad u guys(CS) had fragment dupers in your clan.
    No no, you got me all wrong. Don't you see the irony here? It's ludacris
    I'm really having a laugh right now, no need to fuel the fire. Didn't want to name anyone but I did name Cap cause I thought it was funny
    And sorry, I didn't have any fragment dupers in the clan since I wasn't even in CS when ROFD came, was a member before. I agree, everyone I saw there were actually dupers

Anyhoo, can't we all just get along? I'm in a Christmasy mood
    Hell, I'd probably sing carols with Zero now h43r:

Originally posted by Festo
    Well why did Greyhawk name his secondary char CSBank or something
    Thats old times i was in croatian templars miss old times
    @ Mason miss you too baba but i hope i will see you soon in guild wars :lol:

G0D

well im still lmao at everyone who is 'STILL' talking here about who or they are legyt!!!

ahahahahahahahahaaha i cant stop laughing!!

SsunDevil u know u cant say ur 100% legit urself mate

You also know TheLast clan isnt legit because i remember that time when the people was able to dupe by logging into the same character if the ID of the character had a turkish or foregin letter in it and guess who i saw in the mass of people in moradon doing there dupes and shit hmm WarriorTheLast ooo so legyt yes?

Oh yea and dont try to flame me like ooohh how do u know all of this and crap coz i got a simple answer for u.. Im an English man living in a turkish world as in i live / lived in Cyprus :P

hmm i remember back in the day when greyhawk got banned for duping i was lvling at apost with a few clannies
    we laughed so fuking hard . hes a duper always has been always will be

plasmasword

Haven't you guys seen the +10 IB Legit video? ^_^
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHyXSEvT-tI

Kailean

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    Originally posted by AntWarrior+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AntWarrior)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-wynne.

Lol nice flamewar going on.

Ps: dont flame about greyhawk. He's already duping for like 3-4 years? got banned lots of times. Plz stop protecting him. He aint legit. Point. When such a famous duper is in your clan ofc ppl will think the whole clan dupe. Why shouldnt u teach your real life m8's to dupe?

ye he got banned many times, but still $$ did the job.
    All i know he got banned once becouse he was swearing on biff and after 4-5 month all banned accounts were unbaned and thats how grey hawk play again.[/b]
    James checked the account and found alot of duplicated items Hence the EXTREME DUPING notice[/b][/quote]
    i had that screen, too bad i deleted it :P

mason_cro

Thats old times i was in croatian templars miss old times *
    @ Mason miss you too but i hope i will see you soon in guild wars
    :wub:

GW is my next stop, but not until January 15, don't ask why
    kisses everyone, let's sing carols

hmm i remember back in the day when greyhawk got banned for duping i was lvling at apost with a few clannies
    we laughed so fuking hard . hes a duper always has been always will be
    You know what's the worst thing about him? He just bought the ugliest car on the planet! He should get an instant ban just for that

knight0ffline

I am 100% sure this ppls from croatia are DUPERS i know this ppls ar duping fragments and other items, one guy from clan CS tell me this.

So dont telling som shit any more all ppls know you guy's are DUPERS 100%

Tokar

Who the fuck are u now lol. I'm not even in CS so by ur words i'm still duper right? lmao