Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Croatian Shredders Legit?

This is a discussion on Croatian Shredders Legit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ye, who is he? he has only 1 post? :wacko:...
Page: 11

Kailean

ye, who is he? he has only 1 post? :wacko:

:wub:

knight0ffline

Not just you all ppls from clan, yes i am new here on forum but old in game

wynne.

Originally posted by AntWarrior+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AntWarrior)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wynne.
    Lol nice flamewar going on.

Ps: dont flame about greyhawk. He's already duping for like 3-4 years? *

Why shouldnt u teach your real life m8's to dupe?
    Okay okay now open new topic and name it GREY HAWK IS FAKING DUPER and have a fun there this topic is WRONG NAMED thats all.

I cant teach them becouse i dont dupe and never duped and used any ilegal shit in game becouse that ruin any fun happy ?[/b]
    oke oke son here it goes i have heard a lot of story's of ppl who buy items from cs are bugged cause being duped, lets not repeat the case of grayhawk NOT being a duper cause it is the same like saying a circle is a square and yes arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics ^_^ but stil would you like that i give you my phone number so we can agrue trough the phone? and to the whole of CS yes it makes you kinda not reliable when you hear such story's and such thing has accured with grayhawk. were there is smok3... there will be fire.
    so plz cry me a river or pool were i can swim in -_-

Tokar

Originally posted by knight0ffline
    Not just you all ppls from clan, yes i am new here on forum but old in game
    What clan rofl? I'm clanless atm and i'm human, not ork like CS :rollseyes:

mason_cro

I am 100% sure this ppls from croatia are DUPERS i know this ppls ar duping fragments and other items, one guy from clan CS tell me this.

So dont telling som shit any more all ppls know you guy's are DUPERS 100%
    You know who else DUPES? Michael Jackson dude. First his nose fell off, then he DUPED himself a new one, and I got proof to back it up! Motherfucker DUPED his damn nose dude! HIS NOSE DUDE!! :blink:

Originally posted by wynne.+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wynne.)</div>
    Originally posted by AntWarrior@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wynne.

Lol nice flamewar going on.

Ps: dont flame about greyhawk. He's already duping for like 3-4 years? *

Why shouldnt u teach your real life m8's to dupe?

Okay okay now open new topic and name it GREY HAWK IS FAKING DUPER and have a fun there this topic is WRONG NAMED thats all.

I cant teach them becouse i dont dupe and never duped and used any ilegal shit in game becouse that ruin any fun happy ?
    oke oke son here it goes i have heard a lot of story's of ppl who buy items from cs are bugged cause being duped, lets not repeat the case of grayhawk NOT being a duper cause it is the same like saying a circle is a square and yes arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics ^_^ but stil would you like that i give you my phone number so we can agrue trough the phone? and to the whole of CS yes it makes you kinda not reliable when you hear such story's and such thing has accured with grayhawk. were there is smok3... there will be fire.
    so plz cry me a river or pool were i can swim in -_-[/b]
    OMG not again.
    Noup im not gonna cry you a river im gona pee somewhere that you can swim in and enjoy.
    GL

MillionVoices

Originally posted by plasmasword
    Haven't you guys seen the +10 IB Legit video? *^_^ *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHyXSEvT-tI
    Lol funny that he put the TRINA 2nd.
    its a fact that TRINA must be first b4 BUS otherwisw the Server doesnt recognize it.

yea thats rankings video also, they guy has totemic bows and siege bows clips too haha
    i still dont know how he got them.

knight0ffline

dude nvm ur human or not i know ppls from croatian ar duping items and i know same ppls duping fragmet's this is 100% sure dont lie me i know all

Tokar

dude nvm ur human or not i know ppls from croatian ar duping items and i know same ppls duping fragmet's *this is 100% sure dont lie me i know all
    Good 4 u. Maybe u can give us some proof so we can all share ur vast knowledge.

dude nvm ur human or not i know ppls from croatian ar duping items and i know same ppls duping fragmet's *this is 100% sure dont lie me i know all
    And maybe you should get banned cause scamming all those ppl, and me too.

Where the fuck are admins now <_<

Originally posted by MillionVoices

its a fact that TRINA must be first b4 BUS otherwisw the Server doesnt recognize it.
    Prove it.

Proximus

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MillionVoices

Prove it.[/b]
    +1

MillionVoices

Originally posted by Proximus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proximus)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy@

Prove it.
    +1[/b]
    oh u guys seriosuly didnt know that? its a proven

well i knew it since KE, my firned checked how packets were sent and the packet for trina was never sent rofl.

and 2ndly its been posted ehre, i seen topic where ppl fail with trina, and other ppl say, trina must be first.

and infact Trina always must be first.

Originally posted by MillionVoices+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MillionVoices)</div>
    Originally posted by Proximus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proximus)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    @

Prove it.
    +1[/b]
    oh u guys seriosuly didnt know that? its a proven

well i knew it since KE, my firned checked how packets were sent and the packet for trina was never sent rofl.

and 2ndly its been posted ehre, i seen topic where ppl fail with trina, and other ppl say, trina must be first.

and infact Trina always must be first.[/b][/quote]

Oh , if your friend said so , then its true , ok.

Wait , does your "friend" atleast know that packet are encrypted?