Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Croatian Shredders Legit?

This is a discussion on Croatian Shredders Legit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by knight0ffline Croatian Shredders NOT LEGIT FOR SURE DONT BUY NOTHING FROM THIS PPLS * AND END....... MY ...
Page: 13

TakeCare

Originally posted by knight0ffline
    Croatian Shredders NOT LEGIT FOR SURE DONT BUY NOTHING FROM THIS PPLS *

AND END.......

MY FRIEND BUY SOM ITEMS +8 AND SOM UNIQUE +2 FROM THEM AND LOST ALL IN DUPE WIPE FUCKING SHIT AND FUCK ALL FROM CROATIANSHREDERS !!!!!!!!!!!
    :angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry:
    arent u the one who scammed one of them?

OrcTank

Originally posted by G0D

ROFL PLSSSS POST THIS FRAPS SO I CAN SEE FOR MYSELF COZ I DONT RECALL EVER BEING IN A PARTY FOR ABOUT A GOOD 3 MONTHS WHEN I PK..
    LIKE MOST SINS THAT HAVE THE MONEY TO BY KNIGH CASH I SOLO PK..

SO PLEASE POST THESE FRAPS COZ IV NEVER BEEN IN A NP TRANSFER PARTY AND NEVER WILL JOIN ONE IV ACTUALY KILLED MANY NP TRANSFER PARTIES BUT HAVE NEVER JOIN ONE!! *

WELL THIS IS HOW LOW SOME PEOPLE CAN GO JUST COZ THEY KNOW THEY ARE LOW LIFE DICKLESS FOOL'S WHO CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH
    omg are u insisting i post proof? well u claimed to have seen WTL duping with dupers with nothing along the lines of proof. geeze who would ever think of the idea to post proof. based on YOUR LOGIC if i see you in cz in the area of an np transfer party, or even afk in town while an np transfer party is online then your involved. just because WTL was in moradon while people were duping does not classify him as a duper or to even have any involvement with them. what other things are there to do in moradon? gee lets think, i know this is a lot of brain power for you but i think you can do it.
    a dickless fool? lol low? Who is name-calling here? im just proving you wrong.

OrcTank

Originally posted by TakeCare+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TakeCare)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-knight0ffline

AND END.......

MY FRIEND BUY SOM ITEMS +8 AND SOM UNIQUE +2 FROM THEM AND LOST ALL IN DUPE WIPE FUCKING SHIT AND FUCK ALL FROM CROATIANSHREDERS !!!!!!!!!!!
    arent u the one who scammed one of them?[/b]
    no he is not. fatchick has a banned ip(because eric and unrelated events) and cap_own has his own account and isnt affraid to show his name when posting.

G0D

all i have to say is rofl ok?

i dont need to np transfer if i did i wouldnt have S symbol would i?

i'd have dragon or some Bs but nah i dont

u just come up with the biggest bullshit u can think of in ur tiny brain then say oh ya i say that coz im a retard yayyyy :wacko:

OrcTank

Originally posted by G0D

i dont need to np transfer if i did i wouldnt have S symbol would i? *

i'd have dragon or some Bs but nah i dont *

u just come up with the biggest bullshit u can think of in ur tiny brain then say oh ya i say that coz im a retard yayyyy :wacko:
    wow you totally missed the point of that. tiny brain? think of yourself. yes that np transfer was bullshit and i invented it knowing you would come online and blow it out of proportion. such as your still on it. i said it because i knew you would ask for proof. you would ask to see where i got it from but then i found out you cant read. i said it to put a comparison to what you had said about wtl and how both are wrong. we have no proof at all. you can just place him at the scene nothing more. your a retard for missing that go back to school lil kid

.M

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    Originally posted by TakeCare@

AND END.......

no he is not. fatchick has a banned ip(because eric and unrelated events) and cap_own has his own account and isnt affraid to show his name when posting.[/b]
    As far as I know knight0ffline = Wicked = xxxshadowassassinxxx (or something like that) and he scammed Lateralus. -_-

OrcTank

Originally posted by .M+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(.M)</div>
    Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)
    <!--QuoteBegin-TakeCare
    @

AND END.......

no he is not. fatchick has a banned ip(because eric and unrelated events) and cap_own has his own account and isnt affraid to show his name when posting.[/b]
    As far as I know knight0ffline = Wicked = xxxshadowassassinxxx (or something like that) and he scammed Lateralus. -_-[/b][/quote]

oh sorry thot he was referring to one of the new incidences. i dont know then.

G0D

<!--QuoteBegin-G0D

wow you totally missed the point of that. tiny brain? think of yourself. yes that np transfer was bullshit and i invented it knowing you would come online and blow it out of proportion. such as your still on it. i said it because i knew you would ask for proof. you would ask to see where i got it from but then i found out you cant read. i said it to put a comparison to what you had said about wtl and how both are wrong. we have no proof at all. you can just place him at the scene nothing more. your a retard for missing that go back to school lil kid[/b]
    See this is why i call people like u ''RETARDS'' kk?

Making up bullshit for no reason well that makes u such a 'GoodGun' yay

Just go die in a hole where no one can find u so we can all feel better..

Weed

Originally posted by G0D+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(G0D)</div>
    Originally posted by OrcTank@
    <!--QuoteBegin-G0D

wow you totally missed the point of that. tiny brain? think of yourself. yes that np transfer was bullshit and i invented it knowing you would come online and blow it out of proportion. such as your still on it. i said it because i knew you would ask for proof. you would ask to see where i got it from but then i found out you cant read. i said it to put a comparison to what you had said about wtl and how both are wrong. we have no proof at all. you can just place him at the scene nothing more. your a retard for missing that go back to school lil kid
    See this is why i call people like u ''RETARDS'' kk?

Making up bullshit for no reason well that makes u such a 'GoodGun' yay

Just go die in a hole where no one can find u so we can all feel better..[/b]
    u fucking retard u dont get the point yet? hahahahha

and +1 on sun

G0D

zzz u noob i do its just why would u say those sort of things to get my attention..

That sort of bullshit can get u a bad rep but sun knows that already

OrcTank

Originally posted by G0D
    zzz u noob i do its just why would u say those sort of things to get my attention..

LOL omg are you serious??? then why would you say that thing about WTL?!?!? your a fucking moron! you are a huge waste of sperm! you accuse people with nothing and then cry when you are accused the same way. its called a hypocrite. please stop while you still have some dignity

Weed

<!--QuoteBegin-G0D

LOL omg are you serious??? then why would you say that thing about WTL?!?!? your a fucking moron! you are a huge waste of sperm! you accuse people with nothing and then cry when you are accused the same way. its called a hypocrite. please stop while you still have some dignity[/b]
    +11111111111111111111111111

G0D

<!--QuoteBegin-G0D

LOL omg are you serious??? then why would you say that thing about WTL?!?!? your a fucking moron! you are a huge waste of sperm! you accuse people with nothing and then cry when you are accused the same way. its called a hypocrite. please stop while you still have some dignity[/b]
    i dont accuse i know i was there ffs NOW STFU U FUCKTARD

Weed

LANKAN = NEWBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

how come everytime u come around my london brinde u want to go LONDON LONDON LONDON?

mason_cro

Croatian Shredders NOT LEGIT FOR SURE DONT BUY NOTHING FROM THIS PPLS

AND END.......

WOW,talk about hypocrisy. If your imaginary friend did buy something,whether from CS, Elvis Presley or Michael Jackson, and it did get wiped, I'm sure pleased about it, since you're a scamming twat. Unlike you, everyone from CS ( ok, except for Grey ) has a relatively good reputation regarding to trades and such.

P.S. Poek is right

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast