Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Croatian Shredders Legit?

This is a discussion on Croatian Shredders Legit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by lusian and how is that he didn't got wiped or smt ? I really don't know. I ...
Page: 2

.M

Originally posted by lusian
    and how is that he didn't got wiped or smt ?
    I really don't know.

I quess a proper dupe wipe hasn't been made in a while.

_CAP_

Originally posted by AntWarrior
    For hell blod i traded some items included my elix 8
    Elysium was 16gb and garp i bought on merch
    I made rings when prices was low (imir 180 mil shio 180 mil and flame ring 350) is that a problem ?
    So when youre gonna hack back next gen sin acc maybe you sold it * *
    And were talking about flame rings and imirs tell me about your we +2 and we +1.
    One we +2 is worth dual shio and imir +2 yay give me more pls. Tnx
    im not the right person to talk about nextgensin its not my account. and as for the we's there also not mine. just selling for another friend. and id never trade with your clan, sorry

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

their far from legit... then i loved how they bitched when i killed an 8-man party of them in cz with my friend on his priest... parasite isnt fair is it? expecially when its 2v8 :rollseyes:

btw im talking bout me on xFlippinSweetx before Flip scammed me -_-

_CAP_

i hope you guys like this
    enjoy:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=75262
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...4568&highlight=
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...ghlight=#784596
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...der=asc&start=0
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...2844&highlight=
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...2634&highlight=
    I can keep on going, look those posts there all selling lots of biforst items. also the account that dechos hacked back it had dual fav rings +2, sherion +8 and a lot of shells +0 and +0/+1 bifrost weapons. please stop the bullshit. There is more than 1 person that dupes…
    Edit:dechos has also gotten 2x Helenid Cross Bow +8 some +8 shell and more of trades from ur "legit clan". most of that got wiped..

Glader

regarding Gayhawks IB+10 I'm only gonna say one thing:

Duplicating Items / Possession of duped items

Items Deleted / Ban or Account termination
    determined by Lead GMs

So you see kids and tards, it IS bannable to be a greedy idiot.

*EDIT*

also quoting this little paragraph

Possession of a Bugged item, Hacked item or Stolen item.

Ban 10 days, All suspicious items and coins are deleted

_CAP_

Originally posted by AntWarrior

4th Says someone from TheLast clan
    im sorry, but i just have to point this out 1 more time. hey even better ill make a list like you did :P :
    1st The Last has been around more than you have
    2nd Why are you flaming that clan when your clan has dupers in it? h43r:
    3rd Your clan has better items then them , but still your flaming them.
    4th Bob Greensley is my hero :wub: :wub: :wub:

"1st The Last clan been around more than you have"

Are you really serious? CS are one of the oldest clans on ares. The Last is a clan made 1 year ago maybe. CS has 2 year on ares so explain it to me pls.

.M

@CAP: Hmmm KonjBezMilosti isn't even in CroatianShredders so I don't see where are you going with that and I don't even know who SkY_Resser is.

As far as my items are concerned I made both of Lugias / Avedon +6 today after buying 2 +0 of both. One Lugias burned to +6, one Avedon to +4.

Bought 3 Holy Animor +0 when I made my +7. One burned at +4 and the other I left behind to sell. That was like 2 weeks ago.

And Bronze Earring is like 400 mil +0. I made a +1 because it is cheaper that SSE and I can't find WE +0 anywhere.

Theres always been alot of "cheating" going on in CS, Greyhawk shud of been deleted he contributed to the ares market getting totally FUCKED over

UberGruber

cap is just a another scamer/hacker kid whos slaming the cs without any proof just coz he wants divert all u ppls atention from the last topic made by antwarrior from cs about his scaming/hacking

go and die retard!!!

Originally posted by .M+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(.M)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lusian
    ok so while i PK in cz i need to consider DrTiger has IB +10 and ok if i get hit with like crazy dmg i should think oh well he didnt duped it who cares...
    Well you can't blame someone for having better items than you. He bought that bow with his money / items it's not like he got it in a illegal way. :blink:[/b]
    its not duped, it was hacked from orc_champion from some turk, and greyhawk somehow got hold of it like he does everything else. He knew where it came from, he just doesnt care. You think he got rich just by being good at farming? no he got rich by getting 9999 ft chests and selling the stuff he got. i would have loved to see how many fragments he had. I was around when he started and was a complete noob, trying to sell thousands of abyss gems to me that everyone saw him macroing every night. Things never change. He was banned for duping, hacked and still managed to make himself fullplates +9, keks +3, PP+3, and have enough cash for an iron bow +10. If you think greyhawk is legit, you are really thick.

and Mrav1337, ur almost as bad as him. Shame you couldnt put me in your movie when i kept beating you unbuffed heh.

.M

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    If you think greyhawk is legit, you are really thick.
    I never said that. I just don't like the way people are accusing the whole clan of cheating because of 1 or 2 persons.

CroatianShredders is the only Karus Croatian clan and many people in it are real life friends and that's like the main reason it's still existing.

whether you like it or not, a clan leader should take responsibility for their clan and give a good image. Thats why i joined OldieS, because PUPPIE is a good legit leader and keeps the whole clan in check. Why the fuck would anyone clan with such an obvious cheater like greyhawk? You have to be stupid. Same with Longyan, most of the guys in his clan dont care thats he is edited with full +9's.

.M

Well actually it's quite hard to find a good clan especially one filled with friends.

I have many real life friends in CS and I won't leave it until they leave also. -_-

test

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    whether you like it or not, a clan leader should take responsibility for their clan and give a good image. Thats why i joined OldieS, because PUPPIE is a good legit leader and keeps the whole clan in check. Why the fuck would anyone clan with such an obvious cheater like greyhawk? You have to be stupid. Same with Longyan, most of the guys in his clan dont care thats he is edited with full +9's.
    i dont have anything against CS , but zero has a good point.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast