Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Croatian Shredders Legit?

This is a discussion on Croatian Shredders Legit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Heh I heard about this incident, had to drop by...There's really no need to try to defend anyone, since the ...
Page: 3

mason_cro

Heh I heard about this incident, had to drop by...There's really no need to try to defend anyone, since the guys mentioned aren't better or worse than the average Joe around these forums. The 'cheating' that Grey's been doing is probably similar to the skeletons that 50-80% of the forum members keep in their closets, and it's just a question of time when they'll pop up - remember Zero's anti-Ebay campaign? Very nice.

Why the fuck would anyone clan with such an obvious cheater like greyhawk? You have to be stupid.
    See,the thing I don't understand is WHY THE FUCK would anyone clan with a faggot like yourself? You've proven yourself to be thicker than the big print version of the Complete Works of Charles Dickens ( copyright - George Colhurst St.Barleigh ), so I can't IMAGINE what it's like seeing you wave your e-penis on clan chat all day.

Anyhow, the word of the day is - hypocrisy. Most of the people accusing Grey are the same, but on the opposite side, and they want to take the spotlight away, like Ubergruber said.

I don't approve cheating, but in the condition this God-forsaken game is, I can understand it...Who cares, it's going down one way or another. Just a game....

dpierre6

Originally posted by h3h3h3

its not duped, it was hacked from orc_champion from some turk, and greyhawk somehow got hold of it like he does everything else. He knew where it came from, *he just doesnt care. You think he got rich just by being good at farming? no he got rich by getting 9999 ft chests and selling the stuff he got. i would have loved to see how many fragments he had. I was around when he started and was a complete noob, trying to sell thousands of abyss gems to me that everyone saw him macroing every night. Things never change. He was banned for duping, hacked and still managed to make himself fullplates +9, keks +3, PP+3, and have enough cash for an iron bow +10. If you think greyhawk is legit, you are really thick.

and Mrav1337, ur almost as bad as him. Shame you couldnt put me in your movie when i kept beating you unbuffed heh.
    Now i must say when you have a whole clan to help after you get hacked.... its not that very hard to get regeared....for example, with just the help of a few of my friends I got back what I lost and then some.
    He bought the fullplates and a clannie of theirs originally bought that IB+10 to delete it and quit but i don't know...and finally although mrav is goodgun, you act is if it was an amazing feat to beat a mage with 3k hp unbuffed <_<

P.s I think it's quite ignorant of you to say things never change, what ever happened to innocent until proven gulity?

lotusflower

Euhm bobgreensley why dont u doubt your own facing retard clan? Thelast is legit yea right...

Screambugs ftw babashop ftw and yea macro hack aswell in old days ...

unseenfate

There's alot more then just 1 ib+10 on ares...

They could easy find all the +10 items if they knew what they was doing

susGe

Originally posted by Festo
    They could easy find all the +10 items if they knew what they was doing
    why would they find them. There ppl are probably the ones who sold them to the ppl who have them.

For 0000000
    Look you beated me as a paper mage in arena and thats true but later when i reskilled to int mage i wanted to 1vs1 even if i loose i dont care, i pmed you more then 3-4 times and you never answered for that, once you were walking near me on cursed gobble i pmed you and you didnt response. I dont care if im gonna loose i want to know how strong i am and how much i need to pratice combo more but when i was 1vs1ing you i used manes of fire and staff skill without combo, now situation will be lil diferent but i think.

And yes we were in arena for fun chating testing dmg and all i was happy to talk with good skilled rouge wich movies i saw many times and now youre bishing
    about our 1vs1 for fun and you pwned me many times but i killed you once or twice i cant remember that was all for fun.

About grey i dont defend him and i know only things that he bought iron bow 10 ingame i know from who and all, 2nd: full plate 9 pads i bought for him before red drake from NsN i think but im not really sure for that. They were on merchant for 999 mil. I dont know whats problem with full plates +9 if theres no problem to make full plate 9 for priest and warrior and sell it on merch for 999 whats problem with rouge full plates. One huge problem is coz everyone think that whole croatian shredders is grey.

Im really tired of this shit with croatian shredders i have many good friends here i joined cs before maybe 6 months i was in CroatianTemplars clan and ShaddowsOfTheNight before short time i was leader of SickOfItAll clan on karus side. I was thinking about to quit clan coz all this bullshits but idk i have many good real life and non real life friends here so i dont know.

Cheers all

UberGruber

actually greyhawk wasnt baned for duping... :lol:

Originally posted by mason_cro
    Heh I heard about this incident, had to drop by...There's really no need to try to defend anyone, since the guys mentioned aren't better or worse than the average Joe around these forums. The 'cheating' that Grey's been doing is probably similar to the skeletons that 50-80% of the forum members keep in their closets, and it's just a question of time when they'll pop up - remember Zero's anti-Ebay campaign? Very nice.

Why the fuck would anyone clan with such an obvious cheater like greyhawk? You have to be stupid.
    See,the thing I don't understand is WHY THE FUCK would anyone clan with a faggot like yourself? You've proven yourself to be thicker than the big print version of the Complete Works of Charles Dickens ( copyright - George Colhurst St.Barleigh ), so I can't IMAGINE what it's like seeing you wave your e-penis on clan chat all day.

Anyhow, the word of the day is - hypocrisy. Most of the people accusing Grey are the same, but on the opposite side, and they want to take the spotlight away, like Ubergruber said.

I don't approve cheating, but in the condition this God-forsaken game is, I can understand it...Who cares, it's going down one way or another. Just a game....
    You fucking demented slavic twat, you talk so much shit. Honestly of all the things you could insult me with (arrogance, affection for horses) you pick my intelligence, bad choice. You offer no counter to the basic facts which are that greyhawk has an illegal item, and gear which is too good to be legitimate, especially after being hacked. Even his ex-clannies say how dodgy he is. He must be lucky for his clannies to give him 27 priest pendants, 54 kek rings, thousands of pieces of fullplate and limitless gold. How generous! You think people that criticise Greyhawk are just like him? You are a fucking moron. People hate him for the same reason people hate Longyan, they are both obvious cheaters who get away with it. I guess that all those times he was macroing in the abyss it was his brother playing right? Shut up idiot. Your clan is part of the reason why KO is dead.

This might be news to Croatian Shredders, but not everyone has a stash of FT chests to sell for unlimited money. Not everyone uses +10 high class weapons. And to top it off, you're all crap. Fuck knows how you can have unlimited money, orc_champion items and still suck. How a pimped out lvl 72+ buffed mage can lose over and over to an unbuffed lvl 72 sin is just hilarious.

Oh and, for your information, I've never once bought KO related stuff from ebay. Get your facts straight retard.

shelliebelly

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-mason_cro

You fucking demented slavic twat, you talk so much shit. Honestly of all the things you could insult me with (arrogance, affection for horses) you pick my intelligence, bad choice. You offer no counter to the basic facts which are that greyhawk has an illegal item, and gear which is too good to be legitimate, especially after being hacked. Even his ex-clannies say how dodgy he is. He must be lucky for his clannies to give him 27 priest pendants, 54 kek rings, thousands of pieces of fullplate and limitless gold. How generous! You think people that criticise Greyhawk are just like him? You are a fucking moron. People hate him for the same reason people hate Longyan, they are both obvious cheaters who get away with it. I guess that all those times he was macroing in the abyss it was his brother playing right? Shut up idiot. Your clan is part of the reason why KO is dead.

This might be news to Croatian Shredders, but not everyone has a stash of FT chests to sell for unlimited money. Not everyone uses +10 high class weapons. And to top it off, you're all crap. Fuck knows how you can have unlimited money, orc_champion items and still suck. How a pimped out lvl 72+ buffed mage can lose over and over to an unbuffed lvl 72 sin is just hilarious.

Oh and, for your information, I've never once bought KO related stuff from ebay. Get your facts straight retard.[/b]

:blink:

P.S Yes 0000000 you were unbuffed ac means nothin to me , you used wolf and you allready got alot of hp.My hp was buffed 4200 and defense 650 i was paper mage.
    And whos saying here about our fight yes youre good sin very good sin but not the best on ares for me thats my opinion.

Yes you killed dm solo and all that what is fukin great but i know sin wich killed harpy queen without healer with shells 7 dual md 8 lvl 70 rols elf belt quest neck and dual re... took him around 10 min but he killed it and that sin pwnz me like noone else do.

lusian

Originally posted by AntWarrior
    P.S Yes 0000000 you were unbuffed ac means nothin to me , you used wolf and you allready got alot of hp.My hp was buffed 4200 and defense 650 i was paper mage.
    And whos saying here about our fight yes youre good sin very good sin but not the best on ares for me thats my opinion.

Yes you killed dm solo and all that what is fukin great but i know sin wich killed harpy queen without healer with shells 7 dual md 8 lvl 70 rols elf belt quest neck and dual re... took him around 10 min but he killed it and that sin pwnz me like noone else do.
    lol like its immposibale to slide hq for 10 min... lmao...

tank run heal back drain.. and so on so on with slide you cant take hp down with 1800 ap

dpierre6

with wp not quest and drain tank... run back heal up drain tank.. not that hard :lol:
    + was on server restart so i was able to minor wery well

dp ftw = best sin <3

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast