Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Croatian Shredders Legit?

This is a discussion on Croatian Shredders Legit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by BobGreensley This ss was taken like a month ago. Only reason I am posting is because on ...
Page: 5

.M

Originally posted by BobGreensley
    This ss was taken like a month ago. Only reason I am posting is because on a different thread they said prove we are dupers....
    All you proved by this is that GreyHawk has a lot of money. Nothing else. He bought / was given all those items. I'm not saying that those items are legal, I'm only saying that he didn't duped them. -_-

As for the rest of the clan you're just making stupid assumptions.

And please don't forget that GreyHawk isn't CS. He's just one person from that clan.

G0D

meh w/e i say close this topic coz its just flaming a clan for no reason coz grey has what the call illegal items which havent been deleted after a few dupe wipes so gl with him

Gyft me fragments aga ;D :wub:

OrcTank

Originally posted by AntWarrior

4th Says someone from TheLast clan
    5th Bob speak in one player name not whole clan ty.
    A your clan is a piece of shit
    B your all newbs
    C ive seen tons of you little shits cheating so dont try to deny it here, ill go take some ss and post them on here. im sure we can fill the whole cheating section with your clan.

i would love to see you prove anyone from my clan cheats you pos

arent they suppose to be banned for calling someone a scammer with no proof?

1st. CroatianShredders inst only that player (DrTigerNinestein) speak pls in his name
    2nd. Yes that is Iron Bow +10 bought ingame from one turk i was there whats the problem ?
    3rd. Zero allways bishing about many things wich he doesent have proof sry but thats allways like that zero knows all ...
    Lol. Fucking turk-wanna-be piece of steaming horse shit. <3 <3

G0D

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AntWarrior

A your clan is a piece of shit
    B your all newbs
    C ive seen tons of you little shits cheating so dont try to deny it here, ill go take some ss and post them on here. im sure we can fill the whole cheating section with your clan.

i would love to see you prove anyone from my clan cheats you pos

arent they suppose to be banned for calling someone a scammer with no proof?[/b]

ROFL PWNED :wub:
    btw ssundevil i still hate u <_<

PinoyBoi

Who said they were LEGIT? Greyhawk was the maker of it, WHO DUPED ALOT back at the time.

mason_cro

@ Zero...dude, u're ridiculous. About the Ebay thing, I'm not sure who posted it, but we all know what happened, I believe it was bout some shells +8...So buzz off, you're a liar.

I was and will keep on referring to your intelligence, cause you obviously haven't heard of such a thing called 'social intelligence'. Let me translate that for you - you're the most socially unadapted person this forum has even seen, and the only reason you still have 'allies' is because you're a good sin, but hey - that's groupies, not friends, so another sarcastic 'Yey!' for you mate.

Oh, and about the whole +10 items thing...LOL. I'll try to find some SS of my ex-chars equipped, it's ridiculous
    When I was in CS jus before we disbanded for the 3rd time ( I think ) the only good item we had was Grey's IB +8, and that's about it. I had a DOL +6 and Lycaon +4 until the very moment I quit, so +10....Yeah right.

Grey's IB +10 is really there, the clan got it from some Turk, and I really wish he'd get rid of it, cause I knew that 1) it wasn't fair, and 2) it would come out eventually. But I repeat - I understand why he didn't. I can understand anyone who's annoyed by the situation in this game and does something 'illegal'. Analogy - I can understand someone stealing cause he's got nothing to eat, but unfortunately in our system, that don't make it legal and right.

And yeah, G0D put it right, a lot of people aren't as legit as they'd like you to believe they are, I remembered a little IB +8/DEX that one of our top players had,hm hm.

Originally posted by G0D
    yea well have u ever seen the pic of bendoverimcoming well i think thats he's name from ready2die on humans he is a rouge with 2.5k ap+ and 1.6k def GG yes? so just dont always focus ur attention on grey coz he actualy told u hes items
    ohohoho u mean bendoverhereicome, and he's my friend. how come u say he got 2,5k ap 1,6 deff lol he doesnt have that, he got +0 uniques and shells+8.
    he never had crazy items that can give him that kinda stats.

what i think is that u saw a screenshot of his rogue when u have this bug that give u like superstats etc. i seen them before where u see some bp's with like 3600 ap. that also happend to him and he made a screenshot of it that all, so pls dont call him a duper,cheater etc.

oh btw when u still have that screenshot of him it try this, take 10 stat points off everything for lion scrolls, and divide it by 2. thats his real stats

G0D

ROFL DRDURAN U CANT SAY SHIT IN THIS FORUM UR THE WORST OF THEM ALL FUCK OFF PLS FAGTARD :lol:

G0D

My 1st and i was proud of it

I was in that clan coz DrTiger was also being played a friend of mine from BadCompanny and when he left coz of a certain rouge who joined they re-made CS once again and i joined them coz i was going human and thought i'd spend last days of orc with a real friend it was fun

<----- the fugitive : ^_^

G0D

<---- original Fugi :wub:

btw

pwnage kk? :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

OrcTank

what are u trying to prove here? i hear that co shredders have an ib 9 now too. so that makes a ib 9 and an ib 10. a clan that never to rarely ever farms and has +8 of like every weapon and from what i hear +1s and +2s of like foverin rings(and such as). now you cant say your legit, its a joke, even worse joke than your lack of skills. your either spending mass amounts of cash or duping. and as i hear 3 items you traded for an account were DELETED right after one of the resent patches i can take a guess which 1 it is.

Kailean

a flame topic without me? :lol:

CS clan->GayHawk whether u like it or not. he made that clan 1 year ago and since then he was a duper. remember the "GayHawk, u have been banned for extreme duping" shit? lol. now after he left it doesnt mean the rest of his clannies are legit. ye, maybe SOME are, but just use a brain- he didnt took every duped shit with him.
    hahaha owned, thelast calling some1 not-legyt lolz :lol:
    hey green, hows your "new" cs? about 2 months ago u said ur not a babashopper and u wont have a cs, and look what u got now :rollseyes:

2 legyt clans calling themselfs dupers/cheaters haha :lol:
    <3 it

as for e-baying, if ull compare it to babashopping(pointing at "some1" :lol: ) its not that bad, unless u buy from babashoppers :lol:

Originally posted by OrcTank
    and as i hear 3 items you traded for an account were DELETED right after one of the resent patches i can take a guess which 1 it is.
    who traded?
    nicks pls

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast