Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Croatian Shredders Legit?

This is a discussion on Croatian Shredders Legit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by G0D ROFL DRDURAN U CANT SAY SHIT IN THIS FORUM UR THE WORST OF THEM ALL FUCK ...
Page: 6

Originally posted by G0D
    ROFL DRDURAN U CANT SAY SHIT IN THIS FORUM UR THE WORST OF THEM ALL FUCK OFF PLS FAGTARD :lol:
    lol i dont even know u and u start flaming on me for what?? worst of them all? of who.... u come here starting to tell stuff about a friend of mine what isnt true and i just reply to that, telling u the story behind the ss u seen..

G0D

<--- doesnt care

_/ care cup is back for Sand :wub:

Yes now i have cs bought it ingame with help of best real life friend he gave me raptor 8 and i added some items for trade.
    2nd i never used single $ for this game becouse i dont have cc and dont have paypal or click and buy.
    One guy from england bought me few premiums for ingame coins now he quited game. Last premium i bought for 6gb. One guy from Valliance clan bought me.
    WTF youre talking about babashoping no tnx i rather buy some beer then virtual faking items for this game.

Virtus

Originally posted by mason_cro
    @ Zero...dude, u're ridiculous. About the Ebay thing, I'm not sure who posted it, but we all know what happened, I believe it was bout some shells +8...So buzz off, you're a liar.

I was and will keep on referring to your intelligence, cause you obviously haven't heard of such a thing called 'social intelligence'. Let me translate that for you - you're the most socially unadapted person this forum has even seen, and the only reason you still have 'allies' is because you're a good sin, but hey - that's groupies, not friends, so another sarcastic 'Yey!' for you mate.

Hey boy, ur fucked in the head. How dare you calling OldieS "groupies of Zero" ?He doesn't have "allies" he has us ,prolly the best LEGIT clan on ARES. We had good and bad moments but we've never duped/duplicated/bug abused.. whatever.We ain't his mates because he's the best sin so stop flaming retard ( Ohh and yes- he's still the best considering legit items and pure skills ).
    cheers :wub:

G0D

i guess u never saw the zero vs beterr video then?

MillionVoices

lol zero doesnt have advantage anymore .

he is not the best anymore.

and whose fault is it, that he still has +7 items, and didnt confrom with thr rest of ares?

i heard +2 ,3 unis is legit now, and +8, 9 is ok. so having +7 daggers would be noobish no>?

90 % of ares items is duped. zeros own fault he still has shiity daggers and gear.

zero burnt his +8's and i lent him my +8's .....

OrcTank

yay for kailean for showing his face around here again. thelast not legit? have you yet provided any proof? do you know how green got that cs? the answers to these and "has kailean has ever had sex" are all the same.(for those of you as slow as him the answer is NO). you dont know shit, you point fingers and assume. just because someone has a cs now they are using usd. i think you should fuck off with your pathetic little clan or go find a freeway to play on. O and if you had "green" on your msn you would have seen for the past several weeks he has been selling gold bars.

as for the items deleted. some members of CS had traded with fatchick. fatchick was trying to quit the game and was selling the items he had received from trade. unfortunately helenid bows +8 are kind of hard to sell as most people dont think they are legit, especially 2 of them.......either way those and 1 other item were deleted.

another thing i like to add(speaking i know your legit members, the few you have, they play from my vent so...i might know whats goin on ) anyway they have said you guys never farm, yet have new +8 weapons all the time. weird. you say you trade in game items all the time for your new items and i know your not killing bosses, do u have anyone that can kill bosses? and your not farming, not babashopping. hmm whats left? omg :huh: scamming and duping! yet you come out on the forums and accuse fatchick of scamming...maybe you should have included the convo where he said the items were deleted can i have my account back and you said no :blink:

Kailean

Originally posted by OrcTank
    yay for kailean for showing his face around here again. thelast not legit? have you yet provided any proof? do you know how green got that cs? the answers to these and "has kailean has ever had sex" are all the same.(for those of you as slow as him the answer is NO). you dont know shit, you point fingers and assume. just because someone has a cs now they are using usd. i think you should fuck off with your pathetic little clan or go find a freeway to play on. O and if you had "green" on your msn you would have seen for the past several weeks he has been selling gold bars.
    pathetic little clan?haha at least we arent "trying" to do isiloon half a day like u do :lol:
    oh yea, i really liked yesterdays pk :rollseyes: 3k nps from your pitful clan in.... something more than half an hour :rollseyes:
    ur the same like other turks, cheat and say ur legyt.
    "provided any proof"? hmmm, i will leave assasianthelast because its even too funny to discuss him, as for the others... no, only for you. didnt you said your char is babashopped? yea it was you. lol. you said it in the topic showing noobthelast stats, oh sorry, with not his items. as for the others, maybe ull say it, if would like to, ofcourse :lol:
    but ok, lets leave this :lol:
    i just woke up, thnx for the good mood i have now ^_^

Originally posted by MillionVoices
    90 % of ares items is duped
    not really, like 50% is babashopper (look above :P ), 30-35% is duped, rest (15-20%) is maybe legit.

OrcTank

Originally posted by Kailean

pathetic little clan?haha at least we arent "trying" to do isiloon half a day like u do :lol: *
    oh yea, i really liked yesterdays pk :rollseyes: 3k nps from your pitful clan in.... something more than half an hour :rollseyes:
    "provided any proof"? hmmm, i will leave assasianthelast because its even too funny to discuss him, as for the others... no, only for you. didnt you said your char is babashopped? yea it was you. lol. you said it in the topic showing noobthelast stats, oh sorry, with not his items. as for the others, maybe ull say it, if would like to, ofcourse :lol: *
    i just woke up, thnx for the good mood i have now *^_^
    umm the first part doesnt make sence, half a day? maybe you can try again. we did it like 9 times in a week or whatever it was. and we have found isiloon only really drops bus and bes with shells. sooo isiloon isnt really the best excuse of farming.

really to tell the truth i dont know exactly which clan you are in. but im sure youve donated a lot of nps to our clan, such as ready to die did when we raped their xp party and when they got a pk party to come help we raped them with the xp aprty(thats 2 parties on 1 for those of you that cant count) soo you got 3k nps collective as a clan in cz while we had some guys running on buffs i still havent seen u step up to the plate to say lets 8v8.

i say lets talk about ATL. soooo someone on his account might have speedglitched. omg thats the worste thing ever ban him and delete his account because the heavens are going to fall to the earth. so beyond that what else has he done? he was the closest to ever beat zero before +3 and +9s became regular, he probably is the best rogue online just now if you fight with equal gear, or close to. soooo what has he done wrong that you can PROVE. you forget this thing called proof so much in your rant of bullshit like seriously the smell out your ass is better than that one that comes from your mouth because you flow so much shit out of it.

i think the real thing is thelast is a turkish based clan, with members from all over the world and you are pissed because we are the best. and legıt(ıf your goıng ınsult somebody maybe you can get ıt rıght fucktard)

to admins: why has kailean not been banned yet. he constantly comes on here with no proof or evidence of any sort and flames my clan and others. he talks more shit and accomplishes nothing. im going to point out that fatchick was banned for calling eric a fag for stickying a selling topic in market yet kailean does this and hassnt...

Kailean

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean

pathetic little clan?haha at least we arent "trying" to do isiloon half a day like u do :lol: *
    "provided any proof"? hmmm, i will leave assasianthelast because its even too funny to discuss him, as for the others... no, only for you. didnt you said your char is babashopped? yea it was you. lol. you said it in the topic showing noobthelast stats, oh sorry, with not his items. as for the others, maybe ull say it, if would like to, ofcourse :lol: *
    i just woke up, thnx for the good mood i have now *^_^
    umm the first part doesnt make sence, half a day? maybe you can try again. we did it like 9 times in a week or whatever it was. and we have found isiloon only really drops bus and bes with shells. sooo isiloon isnt really the best excuse of farming.

really to tell the truth i dont know exactly which clan you are in. but im sure youve donated a lot of nps to our clan, such as ready to die did when we raped their xp party and when they got a pk party to come help we raped them with the xp aprty(thats 2 parties on 1 for those of you that cant count) soo you got 3k nps collective as a clan in cz while we had some guys running on buffs i still havent seen u step up to the plate to say lets 8v8.

i say lets talk about ATL. soooo someone on his account might have speedglitched. omg thats the worste thing ever ban him and delete his account because the heavens are going to fall to the earth. so beyond that what else has he done? he was the closest to ever beat zero before +3 and +9s became regular, he probably is the best rogue online just now if you fight with equal gear, or close to. soooo what has he done wrong that you can PROVE. you forget this thing called proof so much in your rant of bullshit like seriously the smell out your ass is better than that one that comes from your mouth because you flow so much shit out of it.

i think the real thing is thelast is a turkish based clan, with members from all over the world and you are pissed because we are the best. and legıt(ıf your goıng ınsult somebody maybe you can get ıt rıght fucktard)

to admins: why has kailean not been banned yet. he constantly comes on here with no proof or evidence of any sort and flames my clan and others. he talks more shit and accomplishes nothing. im going to point out that fatchick was banned for calling eric a fag for stickying a selling topic in market yet kailean does this and hassnt...[/b]
    actually u didnt understand what ive wrote and ill put 1 little lol-ie to your post.
    ban me? because i "flame" those who are "legıt"? kk
    if u are pointing that much, then why grid and futile werent banned here, eventhough they accused whole nations, while i accuse the legyt babas. why i do this? beucase i got all my items legitly and i am proud of that. this makes my game even better.
    people like u are funny and pathetic. "we are the best" <- shall i comment this? even if u would be the best, u still shouldnt say it- just to make your clan look better. u know who was friedrich nietzsche? still u are a "fucktard".
    as i alread said, kk.

OrcTank

Originally posted by Kailean

actually u didnt understand what ive wrote and ill put 1 little lol-ie to your post.
    ban me? because i "flame" those who are "legıt"? kk
    if u are pointing that much, then why grid and futile werent banned here, eventhough they accused whole nations, while i accuse the legyt babas. why i do this? beucase i got all my items legitly and i am proud of that. this makes my game even better.
    people like u are funny and pathetic. "we are the best" <- shall i comment this? even if u would be the best, u still shouldnt say it- just to make your clan look better. u know who was friedrich nietzsche? still u are a "fucktard".
    as i alread said, kk.
    blah blah blah flame flame no proof your cool. ive admitted to buying items cool. the only people that cry about babashopping are the ones that cant afford it. maybe i didnt understand the first part because it uhhh didnt make sense. maybe you ment every? ive never said anything like that sooooo w/e
    i can say whatever i want. shit i present more facts with me saying we are the best than you have in all of your posts. if you think different come proove me wrong. also point out you dont display any association with a clan here. what you shouldnt say is everything you say. your pointless shit over and over again on the forums

your boring me, jokes that nobody gets but you, your constant flames on the same shit with nothing backing it up and then the "my shit is legit"...thats your word against everyone elses.

Kailean

babashopping isnt ebay. babashopping is buying items from gms. buying on ebay is buying items from players, "supposly" legit. do u see the difference? dont tell me u think babashop=ebay.

as for the "we are the best" part, shall we stop this shit? i already wrote 1 thing, and now your just making me sure about that.

actually i didnt knew i "attack and point out" every single clan. i guess u know more about me then myself, lol.

jokes? i dont remember when did i put a joke here. u live in an imaginative world? this isnt a tell-us-a-joke forum, u know?

your really sad. considering yourself as the best and all-knowing is offending every1 else, more than i "supposly" do to any clan. this is funny, because, as u said, u dont know in which clan i am, lol.
    give up a break and stop acting like an offended little kid. i could quote u from another topic here, but still it wouldnt change anything.

babashopers are all who r buying items for usd for me...

G0D

Ante i need glass belt find me one plx :wub:

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast