Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Croatian Shredders Legit?

This is a discussion on Croatian Shredders Legit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by G0D Ante i need glass belt find me one plx :wub: hehe, if i will find one, ...
Page: 7

Originally posted by G0D
    Ante i need glass belt find me one plx :wub:
    hehe, if i will find one, i will tell you

here is one glass : http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=76615

Originally posted by OrcTank

anyway they have said you guys never farm, yet have new +8 weapons all the time. weird. you say you trade in game items all the time for your new items and i know your not killing bosses, do u have anyone that can kill bosses? and your not farming, not babashopping. hmm whats left?
    Whats left ?
    Reselling items in ko 4 the win shouting in moradon 5-6 hours at once per day, buy cheap sell expensive, seek merch for items with wrong price like deep scar 8 for 75 mil, raptor 7 for 99 mil and things that heapening all the time. Have you ever been in moradon and resselling. Im doing that allready 2 years :wacko:
    And you want to ban keilan for flaming without proof... tell me what are you doing here atm same thing.
    So good luck with your clan and your bosses and legit shits i never said nothin against you and youre bishing here without any proof. Actualy i treated you as good warrior becouse yours good 1vs1ing with sins in old ko but i see youre just random guy who can only flame flame and bishing im legit youre all dupers and im best you dont know anythin.
    P.S i got many sshots about shells 10 ingame and saw one rebirthed last war too and guys with +4 jewls and buying lvls from gm.
    Problem i dont wanna flame anyone is coz im afraid for myself. I know guy ingame who got mage completes 10 but tell me what can i get if i flame him ??? If he is gm buddy i can get only one : ban or hack. So im gonna leave that guys and i dont care about them ill be happy one day when i beat them 1vs1 and show them that they are only geared no skilled noobz.

GL&HF all sry on my English im trying to do my best.
    Cheers

Kailean

Originally posted by AntWarrior
    And you want to ban keilan for flaming without proof... tell me what are you doing here atm same thing.
    :P
    Ę lęke to flame ęt flame ęt

mason_cro

Hey boy, ur fucked in the head. How dare you calling OldieS "groupies of Zero" ?He doesn't have "allies" he has us ,prolly the best LEGIT clan on ARES. We had good and bad moments but we've never duped/duplicated/bug abused.. whatever.We ain't his mates because he's the best sin so stop flaming retard ( Ohh and yes- he's still the best considering legit items and pure skills ).
    cheers
    I'm fucked in the head? Well that would suggest that zero is too, since I used his logic - if one of the clan cheats, than they all do. So, if one of your clan is a retarded creep ( Zero,ofc ) than I can't imagine what you all must be like. I'm sorry for dragging you into this, but it's just a logical conclusion I made using his method of deduction. If you don't like it - talk to him.

And ontopic - this whole discussion is ridiculous, basically it's a 'Who's the biggest queer / cheater / scammer' competition. Drop it guys, like someone said in their signature - hate the game, not the player, cause if you hate the players, you'd have to hate just about everyone.
    Cheers!

G0D

Originally posted by mason_cro
    Hey boy, ur fucked in the head. How dare you calling OldieS "groupies of Zero" ?He doesn't have "allies" he has us ,prolly the best LEGIT clan on ARES. We had good and bad moments but we've never duped/duplicated/bug abused.. whatever.We ain't his mates because he's the best sin so stop flaming retard ( Ohh and yes- he's still the best considering legit items and pure skills ).
    cheers
    I'm fucked in the head? Well that would suggest that zero is too, since I used his logic - if one of the clan cheats, than they all do. So, if one of your clan is a retarded creep ( Zero,ofc ) than I can't imagine what you all must be like. I'm sorry for dragging you into this, but it's just a logical conclusion I made using his method of deduction. If you don't like it - talk to him.

And ontopic - this whole discussion is ridiculous, basically it's a 'Who's the biggest queer / cheater / scammer' competition. Drop it guys, like someone said in their signature - hate the game, not the player, cause if you hate the players, you'd have to hate just about everyone.
    Cheers!
    :wub: ^_^

So, unsurprisingly, everyone on Ares know that greyhawk is a bullshit cheater except people in CS. Maybe if your leader wasnt so retarded you would have more credibility. Trying to insult me when you do not know me at all is a typical approach of someone trying to shift the subject.

As i suspected, he has hundreds if not thousands of fragments. And your clan happens to produce more +8 bifrost weapons than the rest of ares combined. Its not different to how he had 9999 FT chests and was selling +8 FT items constantly. I rest my case.

Why the Fuck you are flaming all ppl from Croatia ?!?!
    STFU gay, I am Croatian and i am proud of it !
    GreyHawk is only ONE person !!!
    If you want go and have sex with him or do whatever u want to do with him, but STOP FLAMING CROATIAN NATION !!!

G0D

Originally posted by Ratnik
    If you want go and have sex with him or do whatever u want to do with him, but STOP FLAMING CROATIAN NATION !!!

ANTEEEEEE MAA NIGGAAAAAAAAAAA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw i think everyone pissed at grey coz Sarma doesnt play on DrTiger... (Sarma was the nicest person who ever played)

p.s add me in ur gg traders list >_<

Originally posted by Ratnik
    Please find one quote where I or anyone else insults all people from Croatia. You should read posts more carefully before you throw accusations of xenophobia around. Are you tolgahan in disguise?

Kailean

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ratnik
    Please find one quote where I or anyone else insults all people from Croatia. You should read posts more carefully before you throw accusations of xenophobia around. Are you tolgahan in disguise?[/b]
    +1, i didnt saw a single post in which some1 would flame croatians

G0D

Zero where are u from in the UK? So i can come to your house and kick u in ur front teeth for being a nerd..

u was talking about cs... there are many ppl from croatia in cs...

Kailean

but not all croatians in that clan, for example u

G0D

i was once in that clan on my rouge nd there was nothing going on ie. dupings koxp etc just a shit load of pking :wub:

I'm not a nerd, I'm just much better at debating than you. None of my points have been answered, your only counter is to imply that I am xenophobic and somehow a nerd, which I am neither. In fact your style is so similar to tolgahan's that I am beginning to wonder if he has obtained a Croatian passport :rollseyes:

Ratnik - Just because all cars have wheels, doesn't mean that anything with wheels is a car. Think before you type.

And threatening over the internet, how macho. I am going shopping, bye bye.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast