Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Croatian Shredders Legit?

This is a discussion on Croatian Shredders Legit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol please tell me where u are from (hopefully near Kent) I will even film ur head being kicked in...
Page: 8

G0D

lol please tell me where u are from (hopefully near Kent)

I will even film ur head being kicked in

Kailean

i just couldnt resist :P

Originally posted by G0D
    lol please tell me where u are from (hopefully near Kent)

I will even film ur head being kicked in *
    How old are u? Let me guess 15?

G0D

No where near that

up

up

up :lol: :lol:

lotusflower

kailean stop waste your time on this orctank.. he obviously know shit about being legit.. cus he is babaturky himselves.

We all know Thelast is babashop cheat clan. ANd greensley getting cs is rather strange to me since no mob drop it anymore (not even isiloon). And all ppl who sell cs is for usd. So dont get it why protect these babashoppers.

Make me gm plx

Kailean

Originally posted by lotusflower
    Make me gm plx
    only if i could baba :wub:

Kik0

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean

pathetic little clan?haha at least we arent "trying" to do isiloon half a day like u do :lol: *
    oh yea, i really liked yesterdays pk :rollseyes: 3k nps from your pitful clan in.... something more than half an hour :rollseyes:
    ur the same like other turks, cheat and say ur legyt.
    "provided any proof"? hmmm, i will leave assasianthelast because its even too funny to discuss him, as for the others... no, only for you. didnt you said your char is babashopped? yea it was you. lol. you said it in the topic showing noobthelast stats, oh sorry, with not his items. as for the others, maybe ull say it, if would like to, ofcourse :lol: *
    i just woke up, thnx for the good mood i have now *^_^
    umm the first part doesnt make sence, half a day? maybe you can try again. we did it like 9 times in a week or whatever it was. and we have found isiloon only really drops bus and bes with shells. sooo isiloon isnt really the best excuse of farming.

[/b]

That's some horrific luck from Isi...

OrcTank

Originally posted by AntWarrior

4th Says someone from TheLast clan
    5th Bob speak in one player name not whole clan ty.
    Ant you are ovbiously retarded. look at my sig, read the clan....then tell me what you have said against me. actually i posted it for...
    yea you might have been in moradon doing those things great but lets take a look at the whole story before you go on saying people are scammers. why did the items you sell get deleted? why did you not trade back after the fact? you could have avoided the whole situation. the proof is the shits gone. the proof is if we had an investigation go down im sure it would come back to someone in your clan. noone here denys it. kailean now flames a clan with +7s and a few +8s with what 2 babashopped chars? he flames people for nothing. he has nothing on ATL who is probably the best sin on ares yet flames him ON A FORUM HE CAN NOT DEFEND HIMSELF ON. kailean is nothing more than a coward

rememberme we arent flaming the croation nation here we are flaming croation sheddars because your leader is greyhawk, its not the char its supposidly the "real grayhawk" as he says. and your clan is getting flamed because some of your members came on and flamed some people i know 1 happens to be a good friend without telling the whole story. and they(like i said before) could have avoided the situation.

_CAP_

<!--QuoteBegin-AntWarrior

Ant you are ovbiously retarded. look at my sig, read the clan....then tell me what you have said against me. actually i posted it for...
    yea you might have been in moradon doing those things great but lets take a look at the whole story before you go on saying people are scammers. why did the items you sell get deleted? why did you not trade back after the fact? you could have avoided the whole situation. the proof is the shits gone. the proof is if we had an investigation go down im sure it would come back to someone in your clan. noone here denys it. kailean now flames a clan with +7s and a few +8s with what 2 babashopped chars? he flames people for nothing. he has nothing on ATL who is probably the best sin on ares yet flames him ON A FORUM HE CAN NOT DEFEND HIMSELF ON. kailean is nothing more than a coward

rememberme we arent flaming the croation nation here we are flaming croation sheddars because your leader is greyhawk, its not the char its supposidly the "real grayhawk" as he says. and your clan is getting flamed because some of your members came on and flamed some people i know 1 happens to be a good friend without telling the whole story. and they(like i said before) could have avoided the situation.[/b]
    +1
    Ant before u go making posts calling people scammers u should probably say the whole story, not the part that makes you look good. infact u should get banned form these forums for making ur retarted posts without any real proof.
    A clan leader is suppose to represent his clan. it just goes to show what kind of a clan Croation Shredders(more like Croation Dupers) really is..
    and as for the rest that is flaming The Last, pm them ingame and flame away cause theres only like 3 people from that clan that uses these forums...

Kailean

u are a real retard. u may call me a coward and so on, but still i dont care and still itll be a pointless shit, an irritating talk which has nothing to do with facts. stop bitching around trying to make people believe that some1 like assasianthelast was legit. one lol to him. whenever a new patch came out he sucked. why? he needed to upgreade his macro? answer YOURSELF and dont even say "he cant defend here". we all well know why most(almost all) turks cant post here, but if he wants to defend himself why dont u just write what he says? although its almost impossible to defend without any arguments with that feeling ur wrong :rollseyes:

but lets leave him, he "cant defend"<-lol .

"+7s and few +8s". u know, normally i would laugh from it, but this time its only pathetic. pathetic like u

still u will try to make people believe these shits so lets stop this. i know the thruth, u want others to believe your "version".

so, to end this part of the topic or not to end? this is the question? :lol:

OrcTank

Originally posted by Kailean
    u are a real retard. u may call me a coward and so on, but still i dont care and still itll be a pointless shit, an irritating talk which has nothing to do with facts. stop bitching around trying to make people believe that some1 like assasianthelast was legit. one lol to him. whenever a new patch came out he sucked. why? he needed to upgreade his macro? answer YOURSELF and dont even say "he cant defend here". we all well know why most(almost all) turks cant post here, but if he wants to defend himself why dont u just write what he says? although its almost impossible to defend without any arguments with that feeling ur wrong :rollseyes:

but lets leave him, he "cant defend"<-lol .

"+7s and few +8s". u know, normally i would laugh from it, but this time its only pathetic. pathetic like u

still u will try to make people believe these shits so lets stop this. i know the thruth, u want others to believe your "version".

so, to end this part of the topic or not to end? this is the question? :lol:
    you are coward and you are an idiot. 2 people played on ATLs account, niether use hacks, the real atl will never back down and can always be called to come whoop your ass. your pathetic in your ways of flaming people that dont post here. your sad in that you dont know a damn thing but assume everything. youve never talked to a single person from my clan besides here on the forums and you have never played with a single person from my clan. you have seen us in cz and heard stories with the occasional ss of someones stats with borrowed gear. your unpopularity on the forums comes from your constant shit talking with nothing to back it up. im not trying to convince anyone of anything i just believe that the truth should be displayed. you cry when things dont go your way like you did when illuminati had the castle and you cry when thelast whoops your ass. go pout elsewhere because im sick of your constant bullshit.

Kailean

at the begining on of this topic u said u dont know me, dont know in which clan i am and now u speak like u would know me.
    and im really trying to remember when i cryed about your pro clan, i only say "some things" - ull call it flame.

seeing your reaction here i will try not to answer that much on this topic(couse soon ull get a heart attack :lol: ), although its really funny :lol:

<!--QuoteBegin-AntWarrior

rememberme we arent flaming the croation nation here we are flaming croation sheddars because your leader is greyhawk, its not the char its supposidly the "real grayhawk" as he says. and your clan is getting flamed because some of your members came on and flamed some people i know 1 happens to be a good friend without telling the whole story. and they(like i said before) could have avoided the situation.[/b]
    1st look at the topic name = BobGreenslay assist from TheLast clan is bishing about CroatianShredders FIRST whats the problem baba ?
    2nd Topic name should be renamed to GreyHawk legit ?!?!?
    3rd Im not bishing against you read that quote again im bishing becouse bob did that same against croatian shredders
    4th To cap fuk of hack/scammer cry again on customersupport "MY CHAR GOT HACKED HERE IS SQ AND PAYPAL ACC" i treat you as dechos becouse you both are team so GTFO
    5th To SSun read whole topic again i didnt sold any thing to dechos my friend is and how hacker i so smart to sell same acc again yasiny ftw and if some item got deleted why dechos didnt pmed him and told him listen bow you sold to me got deleted whats the problem?.... and well try to solve it but he chosed to hack him back lol wtf... and am i guilty becouse trough my hands daily passes over 5 different items wich i dont know who made it and it is duped or not im just reseller.When im selling some item to known persons i say allways listen i bought item from that and that name before that time.
    6th Why do i even talk with you coz you first calling me idiot and retarded person how old are you when you cant talk like a normal person age pls ?
    7th I dont give a fuck about GreyHawk i replyed to this topic becouse Bob called it CroatianShredders legit WTF ?!?!
    8th If you wanna like that i can call TheLast clan faking macroers becouse ATL used macro and i dont care who played it he was in TheLast clan

I dont give a fuck about this i replyed only becouse bob named grey as whole clan
    ktnxbb

OrcTank

ant did you read the other topic? guess not ill repost it here. oh and i can call you an idiot your grammar is horrible. where did atl use a macro please show us if he did he'll be dealt with. thelast does not show favorites to friends if they are cheaters but because you cant prove shit and you just say someones hacks because they are good nothing will happen here. in act nobody has any proof on it, zero didnt even claim that. all he accused him of is speed glitching. im 20

Last month you(your clan mates your sticking up for) traded Andrew(fatchick) two(2) characters(priest and rogue) for items (2x Helenid Cross bow +8, 1x Totamic Spear +8/80, 1x Warrior ChitiN Shell Pad +8/15 STR). Andrew then resold some of the items and let a few friends of his borrow the rest. Then shortly after a patch came about and four(4) independent complaints came and ALL THE ITEMS WERE MISSING (independent means the people had not spoken to one another). Andrew then informed you of the missing items and asked for his character back. When you told him no nor provided him any type of compensation so he took one character back(the rogue) because the added value of the missing items is roughly five hundred dollars($500). You then went on to the forums and informed everyone that Andrew is a scammer(which he has been before) but you failed to mention the rest of this story. You also include cap_own as an accomplice without any actually facts just that his forum name is selling the same items. You could have avoided the situation by returning one of the characters but instead did not. You then made the situation worse by claiming your clan is legit when it obviously is not because nobody has traded a bunch of items that all have been deleted and nobody else has an iron bow +10(or openly admits to anyone having a +10 of anything) (also ill point out that he has openly admitted to having it since he could rebirth it, who knows how long he really has had it) now I got involved when you made a quick shot at my clan and offended me. Now ill tell the whole story

_CAP_

Originally posted by AntWarrior

4th To cap fuk of hack/scammer cry again on customersupport "MY CHAR GOT HACKED HERE IS SQ AND PAYPAL ACC" i treat you as dechos becouse you both are team so GTFO
    1st that wasnt my account
    2nd i didnt send anything to customersupport
    3rd apparently u dont even know the whole story so stop post, untill u get ur shit straight
    4th im glad fatchick stole the account back, if i were in his sittuation id do the same thing
    5th stop duping
    kk ty
    bb

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast