Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Croatian Shredders Legit?

This is a discussion on Croatian Shredders Legit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes my grammar is horrible becouse English isnt my primary language and i allready posted sry about my english. Want ...
Page: 9

Yes my grammar is horrible becouse English isnt my primary language and i allready posted sry about my english. Want me to speak you on croatian ?
    I never traded anythin to dechos you dont understand i am here only becouse this topic is about my clan by mistake it should be against GreyHawk i posted allready that i dont give a fuck about him.
    Pls show me that andrew items got wiped, pls show me that my clan cheat so im doing same thing and now see how it is

SSunDevil please im really sry about my grammar my primary language isnt English and im trying to do my best OMG now start please bish about my english.
    Get a life

Originally posted by _CAP_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_CAP_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AntWarrior

4th To cap fuk of hack/scammer cry again on customersupport "MY CHAR GOT HACKED HERE IS SQ AND PAYPAL ACC" i treat you as dechos becouse you both are team so GTFO
    1st that wasnt my account
    2nd i didnt send anything to customersupport
    3rd apparently u dont even know the whole story so stop post, untill u get ur shit straight
    4th im glad fatchick stole the account back, if i were in his sittuation id do the same thing
    5th stop duping
    kk ty
    bb[/b]
    1st You both are fuking hack / scam team
    2nd i know whole story from first day
    3rd So good luck hack everthyn back what you sell
    4th proof pls hack scam guy yay

about customer support wrote wrong dechos is

OrcTank

proof plz. lol like caps proof its that all those items are gone!

you know if he really wanted to he could take back the priest too so get over it. you got lucky he wasnt feeling mean.

ant u have no common sense.

_CAP_

Originally posted by AntWarrior

I never traded anythin to dechos you dont understand i am here only becouse this topic is about my clan by mistake it should be against GreyHawk i posted allready that i dont give a fuck about him.
    Pls show me that andrew items got wiped, pls show me that my clan cheat so im doing same thing and now see how it is
    ask lankan, he had 1 of the helien cross bow(or h/e its spelled) and it got wiped. theres ur proof.
    If u didnt do the trade then obviously u dont know wtf is goin on. u dont know why ur lil duper friend lost his account? how come i dont see him posting much??? tell him to stop being alittle bitch and to fight his own fights.
    A clan leader is suppost to represent wat his clan stands for. A clan leader with +3's +9/10 stuff doesnt really show ur clan is legit. also how come i see alot of ur clanies selling alot of bifrost items.. and u got all the +8 bifrost staffs and the +2 flame/shiotears/imir rings? just looks alittle suspicious with all these roomers floating around.

wynne.

Lol nice flamewar going on.

Ps: dont flame about greyhawk. He's already duping for like 3-4 years? got banned lots of times. Plz stop protecting him. He aint legit. Point. When such a famous duper is in your clan ofc ppl will think the whole clan dupe. Why shouldnt u teach your real life m8's to dupe?

Im posting here coz reasons:
    Someone is bishing about my clan without proof and someone named topic wrong.
    Someone says i traded items with dechos and im not.
    Youre bishing about my clan without any proof why i cant bish against ur clan without any proof lol.

Sun look good luck with your clan with your pking with your nps and all. When you get a proof post here when i get any proof i will post here but i dont give a fuck about this all just dont bish without any proof.
    Peace

Kailean

Originally posted by wynne.

Ps: dont flame about greyhawk. He's already duping for like 3-4 years? got banned lots of times. Plz stop protecting him. He aint legit. Point. When such a famous duper is in your clan ofc ppl will think the whole clan dupe. Why shouldnt u teach your real life m8's to dupe?
    ye he got banned many times, but still $$ did the job.

Originally posted by wynne.

Ps: dont flame about greyhawk. He's already duping for like 3-4 years? *

Why shouldnt u teach your real life m8's to dupe?
    Okay okay now open new topic and name it GREY HAWK IS FAKING DUPER and have a fun there this topic is WRONG NAMED thats all.

I cant teach them becouse i dont dupe and never duped and used any ilegal shit in game becouse that ruin any fun happy ?

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wynne.

ye he got banned many times, but still $$ did the job.[/b]
    All i know he got banned once becouse he was swearing on biff and after 4-5 month all banned accounts were unbaned and thats how grey hawk play again.

OrcTank

Originally posted by AntWarrior
    Youre bishing about my clan without any proof why i cant bish against ur clan without any proof lol.

Sun look good luck with your clan with your pking with your nps and all. When you get a proof post here when i get any proof i will post here but i dont give a fuck about this all just dont bish without any proof.
    Peace
    hmm in a court of law a witness is considered proof. ill go get them and then that will be "proof" as you say soooo do you really want me to prove it? because its really easy. oh unbann fatchick plz festo hes a witness. topic is named correctly. a +10 is legit? since when? omg plz. your the 1 that made the big stink calling out dechos soo your going to be the target for it. only fair.

Originally posted by AntWarrior+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AntWarrior)</div>
    Originally posted by Kailean@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wynne.

ye he got banned many times, but still $$ did the job.
    All i know he got banned once becouse he was swearing on biff and after 4-5 month all banned accounts were unbaned and thats how grey hawk play again.[/b]
    James checked the account and found alot of duplicated items Hence the EXTREME DUPING notice

_CAP_

ant ur obviously an idiot. u didnt do the trade with dechos.. then why the hell are u making posts of him and me callin us scammers? and how come i dont see ur duper friend that lost his account post on these topics? o and plz talk to ur friend lankan, he will give u more than enough "proof" that ur friend that lost his account is a duper.
    and festo very very nice burn :wub: :wub: :wub:

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AntWarrior

Peace
    hmm in a court of law a witness is considered proof. ill go get them and then that will be "proof" as you say soooo do you really want me to prove it? because its really easy. oh unbann fatchick plz festo hes a witness. topic is named correctly. a +10 is legit? since when? omg plz. your the 1 that made the big stink calling out dechos soo your going to be the target for it. only fair.[/b]
    +10 bow is on Grey go flame him good luck so topic isnt named corectly

I really dont have time for this shits going to play gw good luck guys

Originally posted by _CAP_

and festo very very nice burn *:wub: *:wub: *:wub:
    Yes he checked GreyHawks account so flame him ffs
    I know only that you were selling my friend acc and his items and never pmed him about that and about you lost items.
    I was on yasiny and i got ksc bla bla bla bla.

Want ban me go on lol im here to post my videos/see others and search for good deals on ares market.
    I play game for fun not to be on forums 24h read & post flames

Well why did Greyhawk name his secondary char CSBank or something

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast