Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cross bow/bow fireing speeds

This is a discussion on cross bow/bow fireing speeds within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well me and a friend went to inside arena and he stood in 1 spot and i stood in another ...
Page: 1

sirkill

well me and a friend went to inside arena and he stood in 1 spot and i stood in another we timed with a helenid and iron bow the speed of each, what we did is i fired 5 times with each bow and as soon as the first arrow hit him he started his stop watch we did this with each bow and we never moved are spots because the 5 arrows didnt kill him and he just potted up when i switced to the next bow so he was in the same spot each time

Time:
    helenid in 5 shoots took 6.7seconds
    iron bow in 5 shoots took 6.7 seconds

so im posting this so theres not any more speculation about which fires faster or slower they fire the excat same speed

no flames i searched to see if there was a topic similar to this but i didnt find nothin only ppl saying stuff without test/results

All Bows are same speed.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

All Bows are same speed.[/b]
    sherlock holmes right here

lil_mageskillz

ive always thought that cross bows hit slower speed. but i gause not

sirkill

All Bows are same speed.[/b]
    yea people like you say that all the time or disagree with it but show no proof <_<
    so anyways there it is

Well its Rad Archer, hes always right about Archers. :P

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

ive always thought that cross bows hit slower speed. but i gause not[/b]
    Its cause of the animation
    the animation looks like its firing slower,
    but as proven above, it doesnt

alldamdayboy

well me and a friend went to inside arena and he stood in 1 spot and i stood in another we timed with a helenid and iron bow the speed of each, what we did is i fired 5 times with each bow and as soon as the first arrow hit him he started his stop watch we did this with each bow and we never moved are spots because the 5 arrows didnt kill him and he just potted up when i switced to the next bow so he was in the same spot each time

Time:
    iron bow in 5 shoots took 6.7 seconds

so im posting this so theres not any more speculation about which fires faster or slower they fire the excat same speed

no flames i searched to see if there was a topic similar to this but i didnt find nothin only ppl saying stuff without test/results[/b]
    i never tested it myself but supposedly the animations for crossbows is slower than bows..[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...46256&st=60

thnx for testing it

I use both, bow and crossbow and I can see no difference

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Stoned, lol @ ur sig :lol:

Gangsta

koxp makes it faster :P

alldamdayboy

Time:
    iron bow in 5 shoots took 6.7 seconds[/b]
    still fucked that 5 shots in 6.7 seconds for archer = 20+ attacks for sin/war/bp <_<

like i said before only way make shit even for archers=
    GIVE ARCHERS COMBO/MH COMBO

sirkill

still fucked that 5 shots in 6.7 seconds for archer = 20+ attacks for sin/war/bp <_<

like i said before only way make shit even for archers=
    GIVE ARCHERS COMBO/MH COMBO [/b]
    yea and we werent even that far apart when were inside arena in the room with the stairs to walk up on to vs

yea people like you say that all the time or disagree with it but show no proof <_<
    so anyways there it is[/b]

Sorry I didn&#39;t know I needed to qualify myself. I&#39;ve posted archer info on all KO forums for the last 3 years and have played every bow in the game from IB+8, Exc IB 8, CB 8, EB 8, HB 8, +9 IB and +10 HXB.

Hence the conclusion of almost 4 years as an archer of:

All Bows are same speed.

Hope that helps the guy who wanted to know the answer to the question and the guy who flame/spammed me for being short and to the point (fuck nut),

Here&#39;s a post showing archer dmg, any archer is welcome to post their dmg as DLW or 60+:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=229022

alldamdayboy

Here&#39;s a post showing archer dmg, any archer is welcome to post their dmg as DLW or 60+:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=229022[/b]
    why ppl always wanna try show attack damage..
    1st this topic is about attack speed
    2nd attack damage will vary depending the char ur attacking and what gear he has (and even that will vary wildly from 1 attack to another)

anyway this is first person i seen post actual attack times of both types bows.. just someone saying they are the same speed because they played archer 586840968 years isnt teh same as actually doing the testing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast