Any one got a guide for...

This is a discussion on Any one got a guide for... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im looking for your opinion or guide on what to lvl on and how to lvl fast at new server, ...
Page: 1

DarkShard

Im looking for your opinion or guide on what to lvl on and how to lvl fast at new server, ill be going as a mage, but id like a breif outline on what i should follow when starting a new server. Any help will be appreciated also, i believe that this post doesnt require flaming, because it is just a simple question, you can either answer it or you can't

Thanks

pump like 500 usd into K2's bullshit knight Cash and buy those exp scrolls, and then koxp. That would do it. zzz
    But if you don't want to be retarded. Roll mage and exp on zombies, and then harpies, and then EW's.

Id say go full paper for lvling from new server.
    I'd say

Worms 1-4
    Bulcans 5-8
    Giant Bulcs -9-13

Then go emc , luff and kill wolfs.

Banned

kill worms, and as you level up go to other mobs.

DarkShard

thanks for your ideas, im more interested in the lvl 45+ games

thanks for your ideas, im more interested in the lvl 45+ games[/b]
    well from 45-60 is gonna be a bitch if u dont have a nice clan with xp parties and stuff. basically if u go ice, you can solo battalions and undying zombies aoe for a while, doesnt take that long to level, but that was my method to lvl to 54, and it a took a while lol. hopefully after 50 u can find nice harpy parties or give lr for deru/apos. however, harpy parties in emc are rare nowadays so your best bet is to get a nice clan with constant xp, or go lr for deru/apos.