Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

cs+10...but how can kcs be edited?

This is a discussion on cs+10...but how can kcs be edited? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow that shit is gay. So what does everyone think? real? or fake? I personally think it's real. but I ...
Page: 4

DragonFire

wow that shit is gay. So what does everyone think? real? or fake? I personally think it's real. but I have been wrong before.

[/b]

nyce very known player

mavibere

how much would a cs+10 cost

how much would a cs+10 cost[/b]
    theres no price for a cs+10
    its probably gonna get deleted anyway

Banned

i dont know
    i dont care

i only care for my fellow legit diez players and what they have to face and who

i dont play ko
    i wont play ko
    k2 sucks
    k2 is the worst company on the planet even if they didnt ban me...i been preaching this for almost a year now....k2 sucks

ko sucks cause of all the cheating macroers and item dupers and sad to see the nice fair players have to play with them

i would not have posted this at all if it wasnt simply for caring for the players who still play

just thought i would let u know

later

llJuanMall

i dont know
    i dont care

i dont play ko
    i wont play ko
    k2 sucks
    k2 is the worst company on the planet even if they didnt ban me...i been preaching this for almost a year now....k2 sucks

ko sucks cause of all the cheating macroers and item dupers and sad to see the nice fair players have to play with them

i would not have posted this at all if it wasnt simply for caring for the players who still play

later[/b]
    u got banned? :huh:

OXXOSYSTEM is totally legal, very known and respected player. Back in old KO chitin shields used to drop very often, and he could have easily farmed enought of them to perform the necessary upgrade levels to obtain a +10. It's shame that some quite old players get so jelaous and angry when some people just are a little bit better and smarter than they are. If I was you, I wouldn't accuse OXXOSYSTEM for anything unless there's a very solid proof of the outrage.

bahamen

OXXOSYSTEM is totally legal, very known and respected player. Back in old KO chitin shields used to drop very often, and he could have easily farmed enought of them to perform the necessary upgrade levels to obtain a +10. It's shame that some quite old players get so jelaous and angry when some people just are a little bit better and smarter than they are. If I was you, I wouldn't accuse OXXOSYSTEM for anything unless there's a very solid proof of the outrage.[/b]
    rofl...solid proof...isnt gm edited cs enought ? CS could not be reversed...only gm can reverse them...and players can only rebirth upgrade to +21...not +25..so stfu KB fag

The problem is not that how some players can be jelaous but how some players can be jejune

OXXOSYSTEM is totally legal, very known and respected player. Back in old KO chitin shields used to drop very often, and he could have easily farmed enought of them to perform the necessary upgrade levels to obtain a +10. It's shame that some quite old players get so jelaous and angry when some people just are a little bit better and smarter than they are. If I was you, I wouldn't accuse OXXOSYSTEM for anything unless there's a very solid proof of the outrage.[/b]
    L.M.A.O

thers always one of you LOL!!!

+25 rebirth = +10.5

i dont think anyone has even made paper armor+10 legitly, let alone chitin shield +10.5

even when chitins shields dropped, 1/50 lesaths dropped them (i dont even know, but i know it was extremely rare)

plus you can see his other +9/10 shells xD

cs cant be reversed -,-

ISeeYouPee

yea i dont think cs can be reveresed wtf.

Banned

u got banned? :huh:[/b]
    yup i got banned for account sharing and all chars that i logged in to get premi got banned to

zike, obsene, ajagoddess, and tez

whats funny is month before i got banned i quit and hadnt logged in other then to add gold premi to all 4 of those accounts

i havent check the account still and dont care to

i am trying only to get back zike, obsene, and ajagoddess....mine i could not give 2 shits about...nothing on that account cost me money and i have 3k gbs and many various items of +1 and +2 still to sell and all those accounts are not banned

i just cant be arsed with it....ko and k2 is not worth anyones time even if they paid me

the_man_slayer

i dont know
    i dont care

i dont play ko
    i wont play ko
    k2 sucks

later[/b]
    if u dont play ko, let alone diez, how can it be your 'fellow diez players' lol xD

btw i know and i know u know how to get the accounts back

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast