Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

cs+10...but how can kcs be edited?

This is a discussion on cs+10...but how can kcs be edited? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if u dont play ko, let alone diez, how can it be your 'fellow diez players' lol xD btw i ...
Page: 5

Th3Gam3

if u dont play ko, let alone diez, how can it be your 'fellow diez players' lol xD

btw i know and i know u know how to get the accounts back [/b]
    HE HAS 2 GET ON HIS KNEES N GIVE K2 A NICE BLOWJOBBB
    :P

llJuanMall

yup i got banned for account sharing and all chars that i logged in to get premi got banned to

zike, obsene, ajagoddess, and tez

whats funny is month before i got banned i quit and hadnt logged in other then to add gold premi to all 4 of those accounts

i havent check the account still and dont care to

i am trying only to get back zike, obsene, and ajagoddess....mine i could not give 2 shits about...nothing on that account cost me money and i have 3k gbs and many various items of +1 and +2 still to sell and all those accounts are not banned

i just cant be arsed with it....ko and k2 is not worth anyones time even if they paid me[/b]
    wow that sucks....
    hope u get those accounts back

lekebekois

rofl...solid proof...isnt gm edited cs enought ? CS could not be reversed...only gm can reverse them...and players can only rebirth upgrade to +21...not +25..so stfu KB fag[/b]
    Actually, GM had to rebirth it for sure, but it's not wrote anywhere the max is +21. K2 always said +10 = +21 Rebirth. They actually NEVER said you can't get higher then +21.. Gotta be a dammit duper to try it but meh. Maybe it's possible without GM edit'd. (This means Bifrost Items Uniques and normal real high classes.)

jetsamjetsam

Lol i just found out that rebirth items can go beyond +21, which means that it can go beyond a normal +10. The highest for a rebirth item is +30.

tindall

Lol i just found out that rebirth items can go beyond +21, which means that it can go beyond a normal +10. The highest for a rebirth item is +30.[/b]
    But a CS...

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Lol i just found out that rebirth items can go beyond +21, which means that it can go beyond a normal +10. The highest for a rebirth item is +30.[/b]
    Your account has been suspended for bumping an old topic.
    For more information, visit the ko4life rules at http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9343.

-The ko4life Moderation/Administration Team

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345