CS about new patch

This is a discussion on CS about new patch within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My ticket: "I can log in to the game. I writed it before but now i have some new information. ...
Page: 1

jaca84

My ticket:

"I can log in to the game. I writed it before but now i have some new information. My internet provider changed my ip address on 1 aprill from xx.xxx.xxx.xxx to xx.xxx.xx.xxx. First ip range is 83.142.xxx.x - 83.142.xxx.xxx , second ip range is 92.244.xx.x -92.244.xx.xxx. Both are from POLAND!!! You can check this on http://www.ipaddresslocation.org .
    In your system are alot of bugs. Update your database. It's not that hard! Or change yours IT party. I expect to resolve that issue fast. PS. from which country this ip range 83.142.xxx.x - 83.142.xxx.xxx is in yours database?"

and answer

"Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team.

I am sorry to hear that you are not able to access the Knight Online servers. In an effort to improve our user’s overall experience; K2 Network and the Knight Online staff have been making enhancements to the game and servers. With these changes certain IP ranges have had their access restricted. Through our continued efforts we will be making adjustments as needed. For an update to this situation we ask that you please keep an eye on the announcements made at the Knight Online website and forums. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please refer to the announcement located at the following link: http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/n...439611450880091 "

This fucking comedie or what?
    I gived him my addresses (easy to check this).They must only check my ip, ip range for the coontry , edit database or access list and problem solved. ABout 5 minutes work , yeaa but NO.. it simpler to paste still the same answer and fuck customers... Nice company are you.

so now what sell items from account and quit KO?
    Guys this is not first time , K2 fuck US!!!

Lag0nx

same shit they do to me
    theyre gonna lose allot of members and money over their stupidity of patching useless shit.
    this was supposed to stop chinese macroers?
    im sure they're laughing right now and moradon is still packed with them.

Banned

i did something like you and got the same stupid answer... FUKKKKKKKKK

Or they fix it or ill go talk with a lawyer.. we pay for a service and when we paid the premiun there wasnt any limitation about the country that can log...
    They changed the terms of this service with a restriction and they cant do this

PriestElf

but this is good for the scammers/hackers. example if u live in usa and a turk tries to hack u, he cant do it atm or can he? with the ziajek solution maybe lol

Achemenes

time 2 call laywer :lol:

I got exacly same answer

ThiefNEMOreturn your avatar is annoying me.

Banned

ThiefNEMOreturn your avatar is annoying me.[/b]
    why should i care?

tommyleonghk

ALL THE CS TICKETS SENT COMES BACK WITH A COPY PASTE ANSWER...

i got the same reply as well....and will keep sending cs ticket till the problem is resolved...i hope everyone whos affected will do the same...SPAM THIER INBOX PLEASE!!!!