CS again...

This is a discussion on CS again... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all. I lost many items in a past patch as many other people did. I have been trying to ...
Page: 1

Martok

Hi all.

I lost many items in a past patch as many other people did. I have been trying to recover my items lost during almost a month without success. The last message from CS says that I lost my items due to dishonored players...

Now I'm trying to send to CS another ticket telling them they must ban NPC who gives quest rings because some of the items I lost were my quest rings and every time i write the message and submit I'm redirected to KO main page.

Any idea about what is going wrong?, can CS ban me for sending support tickets?.

I&#39;m begining to feel very upset.... <_<

KoSella

Hi all.

I lost many items in a past patch as many other people did. I have been trying to recover my items lost during almost a month without success. The last message from CS says that I lost my items due to dishonored players...

Now I&#39;m trying to send to CS another ticket telling them they must ban NPC who gives quest rings because some of the items I lost were my quest rings and every time i write the message and submit I&#39;m redirected to KO main page.

Any idea about what is going wrong?, can CS ban me for sending support tickets?.

I&#39;m begining to feel very upset.... <_<[/b]
    I dont think they can ban you for that but if you sent a pm threating them they might be able to do something... otherwise the fact of the matter is Knight OnLine Customer Support is the suxor ^_^

wawh

/quit, you wont see your items in a very long time... or they rollback you and give you items wich are worse then quest items

dont put any of the <>?:"{}|!@#$%^&*()_+-=[]\;&#39;,./ thats why it wont let u submit the ticket

Martok

/quit, you wont see your items in a very long time... or they rollback you and give you items wich are worse then quest items[/b]
    Thanks I know it. I didn&#39;t use any special symbol or threathened them (although i was thinking on it...) it&#39;s just each time i push submit don&#39;t get any kind of error just go directly to main page.

cs is crazy i cant even send one for change my female rogue to a male one :lol: