Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

CS at edana what the fuk is going on

This is a discussion on CS at edana what the fuk is going on within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Gollum+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gollum)</div> Originally posted by Tristan @ <!--QuoteBegin-PopTart simple can i plz get that pic in large ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by Gollum+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gollum)</div>
    Originally posted by Tristan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PopTart

simple can i plz get that pic in large scale so i can get that fucker banned?

Hey pop, dunno if this helps, TheCrusaders doing isilioon on Edana.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9386/cr...rusaders0pr.jpg

Your not gonna tell me that a clan like that could ever take Isilioon.. A clan that considers combo a hack.
    Just curious ............. thecrusaders are the same crusaders of deimos? Just asking becouse of clan name, and meisterrick there.
    MeisterRick (crusaders clan on deimos) >>>>>>>>> u all, trust me.
    And 90% of people on myko are PRO on actools. For who dont know actools >>>>>>kosp , u make ur own macro ^^ the way you want.[/b]

wtf are u talking about u kno whats the difrence between MYKO and USKO
    its allowed to macro there and its not allowed to do it on USKO so we never used macro on USKO stop BSing me.
    there are way more legit ppl that macro on MYKO cos its allowed and at the same time play USKO legit

vasco

using a bug like that is worse than macroing. it gives you a huge advantage over other people and ruins the server. go back to myko.

apoth0r

Look how much the guy is hitting isiloon for, how long would that fking take, he wouldnt even scratch it

Originally posted by vasco
    using a bug like that is worse than macroing. it gives you a huge advantage over other people and ruins the server. go back to myko.
    hmm not as worse as KOXPing talos right vasco -_-

MeisterVinny

Lol, it's all like I want what you got but I cannot have it shit here. Tristan the scammer. Circumstancial evidence is what it is, it is a screenshot of us doing Isiloon, but you guys don't know that we do nothing special to Isiloon, nothing out of the extraordinary. Envy us some more please and Q_Q more.

Originally posted by Titanium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Titanium)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-vasco
    hmm not as worse as KOXPing talos right vasco -_-[/b]
    so your justifying bug abusing isiloon and making edana seriously fucked with an influx on uniques that your clan should never of been able to get, with the fact that other people cheat on your server pathetic.

Originally posted by MeisterVinny
    Lol, it's all like I want what you got but I cannot have it shit here. Tristan the scammer. Circumstancial evidence is what it is, it is a screenshot of us doing Isiloon, but you guys don't know that we do nothing special to Isiloon, nothing out of the extraordinary. Envy us some more please and Q_Q more.
    YOU ARE TANKING IT WITH MAGES?, please it's obvious you're abusing a bug as NOT A SINGLE PERSON in your clan could tank it without 4 healers.

MeisterVinny

It's not a bug u ignorant twat get your facts straight.

You're buging it into using it's ranged attack at point blank range, if that is not a bug I would like to know what is you fucking moron.

MeisterVinny

It is not a bug, just because you donīt know how you do it, does not mean it is a bug ^^. It means you are like "I want what you got, but I can't have it, so I make sure noone get's it" you know the usual 6yr old crap.

umm I think I have everything I want from this game thankyou, it is a bug because I know it has been fixed on the other asian servers and some clan members who play on chinese ko at an icafe where I live were banned for abusing that same bug.

MeisterVinny

You don't even know what we do, it is not a bug, on MYKO it is even tolerated by the gm's so don't come with your fixed on asian servers oke baba? Furthermore you are lvl 70 sure, but off course you want that +5ROC wich I am pretty sure you do NOT have, so there are always things you want in the game. That or you have nothing else to do in life but spam forums.

Go back to myko you newbie, I was a gm there for awhile I know adsactly how corrupted and fucked it's gameplay standards are, and frankly I don't need a +5 roc to be happy with this game F9devil has been 70 for well over a year so nope nothing lacking there.

Really it's quite pathetic that you defend your little bug abuse but it's ok eventually it'll get patched here just like the other servers, you'll go down to kill isiloon and make posts in these very same forums going

"WTF WHY GM MAKE KO SO HARD ISILOON KILL ME WHEN NOT MEANT TO, CAUSE I USE SAME THING AS LAST TIME AND NOW I GOT EXP'D I DEMAND MY EXP BACK NOW :@:@:@"

MeisterVinny

Haha got touched on the sensitive spot? Seems you are loosing your temper, usually indicates the other one is right. Sure you were a GM there lol It is obvious you know close to jack shit about MYKO since it is actually called a method there and allowed by the gm's. Off course you don't know that because you were busy leveling to 70 here. All in all it might be smart to actually know something about something before saying something, get my drift? Now count to 10 and calm down, you can't always be right

Go stroll back through your myko forums,
    I was thalan on the forums back with oks rainbowninjas immortalsouls daysandnights, along with orbituary diliquim feflinz most of these guys have left e-games allready though to move to other companys as it was corruptedly.

Now as for my temper yes I am short fused, especially when it comes to blatent cheaters, back on myko daysandnights abused the fact that harpiequeen on human side originally had no cooldown on its respawn and was back in under 30 seconds all over eslant for a week befor the gm fixed it to the proper spawn like the orc side.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast