Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

CS at edana what the fuk is going on

This is a discussion on CS at edana what the fuk is going on within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Vinny thinks he's DA man....
Page: 5

LiberAchi

Vinny thinks he's DA man.

PopTart

and i yet to have the picture...
    is simple on or he just came to give the pic and leave?

MeisterVinny

Cute so you were Thalan, what does that have to do with you knowing nothing about the method and you calling it a bug. The fact that e-games hasn't always been top notch just like K2, does not dispute the fact that on MYKO it is a method. And until you know exactly what the method is about, you should lay low, instead of throwing around false accusations.
    I don't cheat, I will not cheat, same goes for TheCrusaders.

MeisterVinny

Originally posted by Tristan
    Vinny thinks he's DA man.
    More man then you are that is for sure, I don't scam people out of their digital items lol.

I can through away as many accusations as I want see

Tristian you are hearby a pig farming turk <3

it is a bug vinny in the same way having a dead guy tanking the towers is a bug... the difference is, nobody see's you do it, and you are going to ruin the server before it's been given the chance to even start

MeisterVinny

Originally posted by Matt
    I can through away as many accusations as I want see
    If you are trying to say you can throw around as many accusations as you want, you get your hands dirty. Wich may I add is not a pretty sight
    Now if you could provide some proof of some sort, wich you don't have....

MeisterVinny

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    it is a bug vinny in the same way having a dead guy tanking the towers is a bug... the difference is, nobody see's you do it, and you are going to ruin the server before it's been given the chance to even start
    Not even something comparable with lol, dead guy tanking towers is so way different. The way we do Isiloon is considered a method on MYKO, and until K2 says anything else it is still a method.

Man0rMachine

u the same meistervinny who used to macro all day long on dts in cypher?

if so just stfu bug abusing macro noob...

MeisterVinny

I never played on cypher....

Man0rMachine

ok, ill take that last thing back then, but it was stated somewhere by madness that takin isiloon down the way ur clan did is not the way it is supposed to be taken down....

Originally posted by MeisterVinny+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeisterVinny)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    Not even something comparable with lol, dead guy tanking towers is so way different. The way we do Isiloon is considered a method on MYKO, and until K2 says anything else it is still a method.[/b]
    You abuse an in game bug that lowers your chance of losing exp, and gives you an unfair advantage... it's identical, the only difference being you are not screwing people over by taking their NP, you are screwing them over by gaining items you don't deserve.

Just because it's ok on MYKO does not mean it is ok here

MeisterVinny

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    Originally posted by MeisterVinny@

Not even something comparable with lol, dead guy tanking towers is so way different. The way we do Isiloon is considered a method on MYKO, and until K2 says anything else it is still a method.
    You abuse an in game bug that lowers your chance of losing exp, and gives you an unfair advantage... it's identical, the only difference being you are not screwing people over by taking their NP, you are screwing them over by gaining items you don't deserve.

Just because it's ok on MYKO does not mean it is ok here[/b]
    Just because you don't know the method, does not mean it is a bug. It is as simple as that. Atm there are 2 kinds of people, people that know jackshit and come say it is a bug, and people that know even less and come talk crap saying it is a bug. Quite funny as it is, neither you nor anyone else here is an official from K2 untill they say it is a bug, it is a method. And trust me it is not a bug we know what we do, and we know what is going on. The only thing you guys see is OMGZ they kill ISILOON wtf they bug users! Just because we have skills and know-how does not mean we bug abuse.

Originally posted by MeisterVinny+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeisterVinny)</div>
    Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeisterVinny
    @

Just because it's ok on MYKO does not mean it is ok here[/b]
    Just because you don't know the method, does not mean it is a bug. It is as simple as that. Atm there are 2 kinds of people, people that know jackshit and come say it is a bug, and people that know even less and come talk crap saying it is a bug. Quite funny as it is, neither you nor anyone else here is an official from K2 untill they say it is a bug, it is a method. And trust me it is not a bug we know what we do, and we know what is going on. The only thing you guys see is OMGZ they kill ISILOON wtf they bug users! Just because we have skills and know-how does not mean we bug abuse.[/b][/quote]

If i remember correctly doing the relog trick so that monsters didn't attack you was a bannable offence, how is this different? Or did those bug abusers just have 'skills' or a 'know how' that we are apparently jealous of?

If you want to play by MYKO rules, then surely you should have stayed at MYKO

MeisterVinny

Because we don't interrupt battles in any way. Relogging in mid-combat is to make em so they don't hit is indeed a bug, but since you don't know what method it is we use, you can only guess ^^

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast