Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

CS at edana what the fuk is going on

This is a discussion on CS at edana what the fuk is going on within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by MeisterVinny Because we don't interrupt battles in any way. Relogging in mid-combat is to make em so ...
Page: 6

Originally posted by MeisterVinny
    Because we don't interrupt battles in any way. Relogging in mid-combat is to make em so they don't hit is indeed a bug, but since you don't know what method it is we use, you can only guess ^^
    hopefully soon enough, you'll be 'only guessing' why you are facing a blocked account

MeisterVinny

Don't get your hopes up, all we do is legit. Now if you excuse me for a second it is time to kill Isiloon again

Zulkir

if i say that i found a method (like you said) for upgrading to +9....

do you think K2 will let me to use it and many +9 items in the server?

MeisterVinny

As long as it doesn't involve packet sniffing and stuff like that, and if it is a real method why not? Legit = Legit

vasco

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeisterVinny
    Because we don't interrupt battles in any way. Relogging in mid-combat is to make em so they don't hit is indeed a bug, but since you don't know what method it is we use, you can only guess ^^
    hopefully soon enough, you'll be 'only guessing' why you are facing a blocked account[/b]
    that will surely happen. ss and admitting doing it here on forums will lead to that. fucking arrogant little prick.

Originally posted by vasco+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(vasco)</div>
    Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE@
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeisterVinny

hopefully soon enough, you'll be 'only guessing' why you are facing a blocked account
    that will surely happen. ss and admitting doing it here on forums will lead to that. fucking arrogant little prick.[/b]
    fu go KOXP talos or smthing

MeisterVinny

Firstly we admit to nothing, we are simply here explaining to the people who think they that they don't know. Like said previously it being a method, and no it is nowhere like your method to do talos vasco namely KOSP. If there is anyone a prick it is you.

vasco

right. ok.

Originally posted by Tristan
    TheCrusaders clan took Isilioon with a bug..

say the guy defending ZeroTolerance for killing isiloon the same way

LiberAchi

Love all my thrustworthy flamers <3 I'm realy jealous off TheCrusaders for not being able to take any other bosses besides Isilioon with a bug. Wow, you just became my new hero's. Only good guys in your clan are titanium, andrew and danoone. Al de rest kan men pikkie zuige, kk?

MeisterVinny

Haha aap dat je bent, zullen we een keer in het echt pken?
    We doen meer bosses als dat jij doet en jij doet alleen maar scammen. Natuurlijk is het makkelijk om van achter zon schermpje grote mond te geven.

lol we just did HQ and SQ and 1 of oure rogues were tanking

LiberAchi

Haha aap dat je bent, zullen we een keer in het echt pken?
    We doen meer bosses als dat jij doet en jij doet alleen maar scammen. Natuurlijk is het makkelijk om van achter zon schermpje grote mond te geven.
    Ik scam niet neger.. En ik twijfel of je meer bosses hebt gedaan dan mij lol. Adres en stad in nederland please? :lol:

MeisterVinny

Breda
    Pasquelaan 22
    Kom AUB zo snel mogelijk langs.

LiberAchi

Breda
    Pasquelaan 22
    Kom AUB zo snel mogelijk langs.
    Rofl, snel mogelijk?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast