Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

A CS Log I responded to...

This is a discussion on A CS Log I responded to... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; MOE the dectective... i love him ..he would probably be banned from this site with all the info he digs ...
Page: 3

MOE the dectective... i love him ..he would probably be banned from this site with all the info he digs up XD[/b]
    If he wants he can come back. You cant stop someone from visiting a forum, you just can make it hard for him to browse it.

@ topic, was funny. Neways he can look it at the good way. He got rid of this game ...

runordie

my dog ate my chitin shield, gift pls

Infinitemadness

I know I promised not to talk about it, but yah gotta see my response I got on the BBB website from K2,

They are misrepresenting their terms of service because I used to be a Game Master for them. Singling me out in the crowd, and then not making good on their own terms of service. I have submitted 8 customer support tickets, with auto style responses saying that I have violated terms of service, yet fail to point out specifically what I have done. On only 1 reply they have stated that I had violated the TOS with illegal items. The Terms of Service state: "Possession of a Bugged item, Hacked item or Stolen item. Ban 10 days, All suspicious items and coins are deleted"...And they still have my account banned. I have spent money on their services in the past, I have worked for them for almost 2 years. And now their true colors are showing through. If the BBB would like copies of all customer support documents, which I have, I will gladly provide them. They have very poor customer support morals, and not giving the appropriate responses to their customers and players. They offer a free based game with pay to play options. Yet they violate their own TOS practices by not following their own rules.

Complaint Summary

On their Terms of Service they have banned my account due to illegal items. Their Terms of Service specifically states a 10 day ban. Its been 76 days.
    Resolution Sought

I would like them to unban my account, based upon my previous relationship with them, where they are blatantly using me to single me out to try to make a point for some unknown reason. I have 3 other accounts, which I still could use, however this is my main account that I have used since September 14th, 2004. And one of their Game Masters singled me out for no reason, accusing me of having illegal items which those very items have been on my account for well over a year.

Company's Response
    Initial Response - Posted 7-10-2007

Unfortunately, this account was deemed to be in violation of our game polices. A quick reference can be found here: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/policies.php. This account was found advertising and attempting to sell items for personal gain which would be a violation of the said policies. The penalty for such an action is account termination.
    Therefore, this account will not be unblocked.

Initial Response Summary

This account will not be unblocked due to a violation of our game policies. For a quick reference visit the following link: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/policies.php.

Consumer's Rebuttal
    Rebuttal - Posted 7-12-2007

Please provide exact location and information on where I personally have said that I was selling items for personal gain. I have not once stated on any forums, nor advertised, nor any auction sites, nor anywhere that states that I have sold, nor am selling any items whatsoever. This is completely false information. And another attempt at violating their own policies. K2 Network Inc will not be able to provide proof, because I have not done this whatsoever. I worked for their company banning people with this, so why would I do this in response? Because I have not. Yet they continue to keep my account banned based on false information because I was a former Game Master.

Company's Final Response
    Final Response - Posted 7-13-2007

This issue has been thoroughly investigated and we will uphold the blocked account status. Unfortunately, due to confidentiality of the data we are unable to disclose the specifics of our investigation. Please understand that this account was looked through at length to insure integrity of the account status. We do apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused.

So yeah K2, Im glad I dont work for a bunch of fucking liars now. Thank you for getting rid of me...

Someone please tell me to shut the fuck up about it already....jeesus....

liquidkk

LOL

lol.. both of those made me have a nice chuckle

KO4fun

Someone please tell me to shut the fuck up about it already....jeesus....[/b]
    np stfu :lol:

Where did you get the gear for Elusive?

Banned

ROFL lol

tolgahan

U were one of them.i dont understand why u r talking about these... We already know wtf is k2 .So non of these topics will change anything we think about you. You were one of those "fuck gm"s .
    But if u say k2 made me do it . ok nvm all

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

LMAO.. way too funny

wideload620

dam so ppl really do love there characters

LadyTorr

ROFL that was funny. At first I thought he was talking to himself like Gollum.

spartikis

hehe yea i should have done that back when my account got hacked

Banned

Where did you get the gear for Elusive?[/b]
    explain plux

Infinitemadness

Where did you get the gear for Elusive?[/b]
    But your talking about why my account would be banned, considering the mage is naked, because I stripped off all the items from it 2 fucking years ago. Nice try though. I still have ALL my items. It's the account that I want. If I want to sell items for USD, which I dont give a fuck now what others think of me or who I was, or who I am, go ahead, but the real deal is the fact that, your trying to piece together bullshit but guess what ROFL it's not gonna work, but anyhow, read on....

Where did I get the gear for Elusive? Most of it was sponsored from DRT. The rest of it was sponsored from Unique. The IN fresh from a SQ that we killed when someone pulled it on us in a random harpy party, and it just so happened that it landed in my lap. (Which I still have, wanna see it in game?) (I still have the CS +8 that I got before I was a GM, wanna see that in game to? WHICH I STILL HAVE)
    The ROM's, they were given to me by your best friend Arestides. Same with the GLass belt.

Any other deep questions that you'd like to Know? What about who helped you on Vent when you needed help with your character and shit 000? That was me. You know, Nick, your in real life best friend, who got you that help? Yeah. Why you on my nuts for? Swing on em for a while then jump off, k? THanks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast