Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CS not helping you? Wanna get them back??

This is a discussion on CS not helping you? Wanna get them back?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business...anyID=100018034 Here's the link to BBB directly to K2 Fill this out it you have been unfairly banned or CS ...
Page: 1

Con

Default CS not helping you? Wanna get them back??

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business...anyID=100018034

Here's the link to BBB directly to K2 Fill this out it you have been unfairly banned or CS is just fucking with you. Takes 5 minutes and out of 84 complaints they refused to help 9 people. Not too bad odds

Prime

Fuck K2 they is gonna mess u up later if u report nigga. Then they is use excuse DUPE WIPE

Con

Originally posted by Prime
    Fuck K2 they is gonna mess u up later if u report nigga. Then they is use excuse DUPE WIPE
    lol your probably right, but as soon as I get account back, everythings going on ebay.

why on earth would u waste 10 mins of ur life filling out all that damn info. i looked and was like omfg paper work :lol:

f that u freak

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by STevarius
    why on earth would u waste 10 mins of ur life filling out all that damn info. i looked and was like omfg paper work * :lol: *

f that u freak * *
    if u needed 10mins to fill that god you must be a retard.

only took me 2mins.

I would love to post some private stuff about k2 on there ^_^ see what tim's response would be

Cleatus

lol..

Initial Response - Posted *1-5-2006

We do not have enough information about this customer to resolve this issue. To adequately resolve this issue, we would need the customer’s Knight Online account ID and the date and time of the occurrence. If the items that were lost were removed during a deletion of duplicated items, we can not restore these items under any circumstances. Items that have duplicate seriel ID’s have not been obtained with proper use of the service. Addition of these items into the game causes a serious imbalance and duplicate item removal is a restoral of that balance.
    Consumer's Rebuttal

Rebuttal - Posted *1-6-2006

If I give you my account information you will ban me from the game, just like you banned lots of other ppl from your forums for saying something negative about K2 games! I have tried to contact K2 customer support several times and you never did anything to fix the items and money lost. Never mind my items, when you come up with a reply several months after I posted my original complained then I think that proofs that K2 does not make any effort at all. I know ppl that bought acounts, fully equiped with +8 and unique items, for real money, or payed to have a few levels added to their character... they bought this from your own moderators. There is proof of this and K2 knows this.
    Company's Final Response

Final Response - Posted *1-8-2006

We would be more than willing to discuss this further and if there is proof we would surely like to see this. K2 is striving to improve its image with the player commuinty which is why we are not simply ignoring these complaints. Please feel free to contact us regarding any of the issues that were mentioned previously.
    Obviously a child here. Look, K2 isn't stupid. If you have the attention of the BBB and K2 seems to care, don't be afraid. K2 currently has a C rating.

C * * Acceptable rating. We know of no reason not to do business with this company. If the level of this rating relates to anything specific that we know might be of concern to consumers, it is stated in this report. Read our full report to determine if you have questions or concerns.
    So they likely don't want to tarnish that. Hypotethically speaking let's say K2 bans your account, the next one would say "Customer Rebuttal: As soon as I gave them my account info, my account was banned/deleted" LOL K2 would go DD / F really quick.

This rating isn't about the people playing the game I'm sure. I think it's more interesting to the people K2 would be looking toward for investors / peotential clientelle, whatever. This is a business. It's all about the bottom line.

One word of advice tho, if you're still in high school, or are younger than that, get your mom or dad to help you write your letters. - OR - if your'e a high school drop out, get your boss or parole officer to help you write it.

You want these ppl to take you seriously.

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-STevarius
    why on earth would u waste 10 mins of ur life filling out all that damn info. i looked and was like omfg paper work * :lol: *

f that u freak * *
    if u needed 10mins to fill that god you must be a retard.

only took me 2mins.[/b]
    i hate forms so bad. i type a lot of shit too. i make every form like a freaking essay so its a good report. so if its a good form then itll take 10 mins :wub:

MisPantalones

so after sending in a complaint, what happens? they email you their response?

Con

Then K2 has a chance to make a response, usually they give you an automated response. Then you can make a rebuttal, I took SS of items I had, and the level I was along with bank account monies being paid to k2. I had asked to be unblocked and the time off for having a blocked account to level my character 10% each day and they did it.....along with giving me 100 days of GOLD PREMIUM.
    P.S. I showed record of spending +800USD on this game in KC and Premium, and to anwser your last question it's all done through email.
    P.P.S.Con=dumbass for spending 800 USD on this game..

Road

I think I've spent around ~70 USD in my 1 year of playing. Nice going Con :angry:

RingWraith

already filled one :P

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

haha its up to C now? sum1 bumped it up cuz it was an F a couple of weeks ago -_- and thats no lie

Originally posted by sir_locksley
    haha its up to C *now? sum1 bumped it up cuz it was an F a couple of weeks ago *-_- *and thats no lie
    and thats exactly where it should be...

i'd love to post some private cams of festo but yeah .......

k2 will do shit to u for reporting yes its true but ur most likely refering to them saying items were dupe wiped when u actually had ur bffl scam all ur items its a easiar response for them . if such things were true k2 forget there security still aint shit throwing mgames logo dont scare off neone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast