Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Cs in Pathos Oo

This is a discussion on Cs in Pathos Oo within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we will see soon if this cs is legal or illegal[/b] its not zzzzzzz it wont get dupe wipe its ...
Page: 8

Banned

we will see soon if this cs is legal or illegal[/b]
    its not
    zzzzzzz
    it wont get dupe wipe its GM/dbhacked made baba = no dlete !

ArminVanBuuren

only way to really know if it's a fake or not, is having the real and only KSC Viewer file. Even if looks real, it doesn't mean it is...a skilled photoshop user can fake it pretty detailed so...

IllusionS

Only better proof then that is to have the actual KSC file.

Banned

more ppl should be gettin them soon if it does drop :P

kibal

first cant drop reduced items[/b]

haah cs and ss r always reduced .Never kill one ?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Yes lesath does drop CS now. Believe it or not but it's true =)
    Gogo kill them all before K2 "fixes" it during on the next patch =)

jeff1991

cant c it

infusion

Yes lesath does drop CS now. Believe it or not but it's true =)
    Gogo kill them all before K2 "fixes" it during on the next patch =)[/b]
    And u know this cause ? ....

O wait u try be cool :huh:

steve told it drops again :lol:

tamachan

lets send tons of CS that this chintin shield PHASELIS is holding must be deleted and ban them for wall hacking!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lord4diablo

I dont think those picture are real becuase all single items that give players a significant advantage were removed from new servers such as the defensive armors and the CS we are taling about and the mage damage if you all remember how much mage could hit for when mp armor made a difference. Reason being is that alot of people were complaining about not being able to kill people( imagine a rouge/warrior/mage/bp with DD/SD/ helm,boot,glove....) only the only the jewelry were left becuase the only give a 20% reduce at most unless you are fuking duper that make +5's. I have no idea where the "CS" are coming from now but it was removed and I refuse to believe that people have them untill i see a KSC.file posted on here of someone haveing it in their inn and have it highlited.

Garuna

mmmm but then...who would bother of doing sucha crap like photoshoping this,i mean its not worth time imho 0.o

Banned Senior Member

???[/b]
    All Scorpion Shields and Chitin Shields are reduced at +0 automatically, when you make them +1 they lose the reduced str requirement

haru

this would be shit if new server has 1
    he has such nuby gear and gets a f____ CS not fare...
    i wanna c a KSC of some1 else in the party actually saying HELLKING has picked up CS then ill fully believe it snot GM gift

sexa

I dont think those picture are real becuase all single items that give players a significant advantage were removed from new servers such as the defensive armors and the CS we are taling about and the mage damage if you all remember how much mage could hit for when mp armor made a difference. Reason being is that alot of people were complaining about not being able to kill people( imagine a rouge/warrior/mage/bp with DD/SD/ helm,boot,glove....) only the only the jewelry were left becuase the only give a 20% reduce at most unless you are fuking duper that make +5's. I have no idea where the "CS" are coming from now but it was removed and I refuse to believe that people have them untill i see a KSC.file posted on here of someone haveing it in their inn and have it highlited.[/b]
    shields are still dropping with certain defenses, and also there are upgradeable chitin armors with all kind of defenses.

back on the topic, think nobody will be able to learn if the picture is fake or real, if lesath would have started to drop cs oftenly again, we should have seen many ppl got it. but i remember an ex-gm wrote in this forums that he spawned around 100 lesath and only one of them dropped cs, so it was reduced, not completely removed. for that cs, still there is a big chance for gm-made or dbhacked but cant say whats that exactly

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast