Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

CS on pathos, topic 2

This is a discussion on CS on pathos, topic 2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; " Im 16 I hate my father, and Im mad on the whole World! " - Mp3Steelo Dude grow the ...
Page: 2

" Im 16 I hate my father, and Im mad on the whole World! " - Mp3Steelo

Dude grow the fuk up...

It was Maksi's CS, which he gave to Degensiz to hold until he find's a good offer, he found it a couple a days ago from Beaky, Beaky bought it I do not see why are u so mad about this? Sharp crying or just ztar?

Look at me Im an attention whore yaaay.

trz

Always same guys...always crying

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Btw, there were a LOT of people from your clan trying to buy also =). Guess someone got angry becouse has given a lower offer?

Mp3Steelo

" Im 16 I hate my father, and Im mad on the whole World! " - Mp3Steelo

Dude grow the fuk up...

It was Maksi's CS, which he gave to Degensiz to hold until he find's a good offer, he found it a couple a days ago from Beaky, Beaky bought it I do not see why are u so mad about this? Sharp crying or just ztar?

Look at me Im an attention whore yaaay.[/b]
    watch your language. i never talked about your personal life or that i'm the man your mother got you from did i ?
    and you guys can't look at frmtr otherwise you'd see my opinion on the cs in turkish forum too its just fucked up that only 1-2 guys have it and it's IMPOSSIBLE to obtain it for the others, even if you kill the strongest mob in game ^^
    did sharp post anything here? he didn't even read it i guess so where does that come from ? and its not just ztar, if you'd be in our clan, you'd be on our side that's the whole issue i guess.
    freaky you know damn well that you'd complain to k2 if someone of us had the cs, don't act like innocent now that you have it.
    it wont be deleted, i figured it out already cuz someone is making sure of that
    but lately strange things happen in our server, don't you gonna admit that ? and how come only pathos and only your clan/ally ?

Btw, there were a LOT of people from your clan trying to buy also =). Guess someone got angry becouse has given a lower offer?[/b]
    did you see me posting an offer ?

Banned

watch your language. i never talked about your personal life or that i'm the man your mother got you from did i ?
    and you guys can't look at frmtr otherwise you'd see my opinion on the cs in turkish forum too its just fucked up that only 1-2 guys have it and it's IMPOSSIBLE to obtain it for the others, even if you kill the strongest mob in game ^^
    did sharp post anything here? he didn't even read it i guess so where does that come from ? and its not just ztar, if you'd be in our clan, you'd be on our side that's the whole issue i guess.
    freaky you know damn well that you'd complain to k2 if someone of us had the cs, don't act like innocent now that you have it.
    but lately strange things happen in our server, don't you gonna admit that ? and how come only pathos and only your clan/ally ?
    did you see me posting an offer ?[/b]
    +1 :P

tamachan

Turning into a Flame War Topic... Soon Closed

Anyway its better that N1dorina have the chintin shield :P at least hes friendly and speaks english and i love him :wub:
    Anyway no offence steelo :P

did you see me posting an offer ?[/b]
    I'm not a GM, I dont know if the droprate is sat down to 0.0001, but since gms didnt delete it, I'll trust that it still drops, and that its legit and will not be deleted. It's already been here for months, and recieved complains. You dont know if it's impossible to get.

Why would I be on your side if I was in your clan? If I was one of your buddys there wouldnt be a topic about this, except the one that Cat made further down. You dont know me, so dont tell me what I would've done. I would have no reason to complain, since I'm already fighting people with chitin shields in CZ daily, and you dont see me complaining.

The people that were transfered from beramus are not in my clan, they are not even on human side, get your facts straight. I thougt it was strange the first time I heard about it, but after hearing why they were transfered I understood.

Nobody posted any offers, since the deals were made ingame, and the guy selling is banned from Ko4life because he's turkish.

Going to bed, hope a moderator closes this, because it wont lead anywhere.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

What odd things are happening on my clan o.O ? And on wich ally? Currently we dont even have an ally o.O.
    I would be glad to know what is happening on my clan, becouse from inside of it there is nothing weird..........Maybe it is becouse u guys get kicked 24/7.......and there are only few guys left of your clan to vs for my movie. Till now it has been 16 vs undefeated, and every single one that is strong on your clan (yes u have a lot of strong ppl) and i am still undefeated :wub:
    And since when frmtr interests people that cant read in turkish ?
    And how come you can assume that freaky would cry about one of your clan gets the hand on the cs, since he didnt even cryed when maksi had it (playing on the oposite nation).

Chitin shields are still in the game but rare drop

would like to know how much u paid for it?
    for just pixels i bet +1000$[/b]
    If one of you bought it I would NOT make a big deal out of this, thats bullshit. Did you see me complaining about the other chitin shields? Did I complain about Maksi having the chitin shield in the first place? His priest, DjGneco used it for a long time, they didnt become much better anyway.

This topic is pointless.

To the guy asking what I paid. I didnt buy it for USD, I traded it for dual iron set.[/b]

owned?

Some1 is jelous

ZuBy

freaky you know damn well that you'd complain to k2 if someone of us had the cs, don't act like innocent now that you have it.[/b]
    Wtf how can U write this?
    R U a Python or some kind of fortune teller? U r just jealous that freaky has is :P

tamachan

stop with the dam faking jealous crap, No one is Jealous... They are angry at people with CS cause GM gave them wrong Infomation... If Gm said they still drop, Then it would be fair and no one would Complain... Now that gm says they dont drop, that only tells us that the first turk who got it from a lesath was being watched by a gm and he inserted the Chintin Shield into that Box or something before it died :P or something else
    im not being a d**k to anyone

ZuBy

stop with the dam faking jealous crap, No one is Jealous... They are angry at people with CS cause GM gave them wrong Infomation... If Gm said they still drop, Then it would be fair and no one would Complain... Now that gm says they dont drop, that only tells us that the first turk who got it from a lesath was being watched by a gm and he inserted the Chintin Shield into that Box or something before it died :P or something else
    im not being a d**k to anyone [/b]
    Yeah but how can he write that BS without being a Python Tama

PS: Luv U and Ur cleaver

EEthan

it shouldnt matter what kind of person n1dorina is, if they got their cs legitly then they deserve to keep it. As for thepeople that somehow moved from beramus, their characters should either be moved back to beramus or deleted, GMs are not supposed to move chars to other servers and I think its even worse that they were moved FROM a server like beramus TO a weaker server like pathos. If the GMs decide to delete ALL cs from pathos I think n1dorina should be given compensation for it if they got it legitly

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast