Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

CS on pathos, topic 2

This is a discussion on CS on pathos, topic 2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it shouldnt matter what kind of person n1dorina is, if they got their cs legitly then they deserve to keep ...
Page: 3

it shouldnt matter what kind of person n1dorina is, if they got their cs legitly then they deserve to keep it. As for thepeople that somehow moved from beramus, their characters should either be moved back to beramus or deleted, GMs are not supposed to move chars to other servers and I think its even worse that they were moved FROM a server like beramus TO a weaker server like pathos. If the GMs decide to delete ALL cs from pathos I think n1dorina should be given compensation for it if they got it legitly[/b]

since when do u read these forums nooby? :P

and yeah.. freaky got his from maksi... who had it for numerous months now... i dont see u guys complain much about the other 2 CS on orc side......

Some1 is jelous [/b]
    Wtf how can U write this?
    U r just jealous that freaky has is :P[/b]
    I'm jealous, who wouldn't be?

tamachan

Yeah but how can he write that BS without being a Python Tama

PS: Luv U and Ur cleaver [/b]
    who are u :huh:
    edit : oh nvm i think it meant future teller or something :P

GM told us the CS doesn't drop anymore (not even from ultima nor lesath, even if you killed 999999999 of them)[/b]
    maybe 1000000000 of them were killed? :P

I really dont mind n1 having a cs...

Just takes 1 more guy to gangrape

iratus

Juro
    just drop the topic man, i know n1dorina's cs was dropped in that bugged patch, so it was k2's foult to make smth like that...
    yet they decided its ok that there is a cs on pathos even tho they had to knew about that cuz they read ko4life, its k2 to blame not n1dorina.
    i had never anything against u and i can see ur point, but there is no need to get angry cuz of 1 cs... u played assassin anyway :P

draviste

What odd things are happening on my clan o.O ? And on wich ally? Currently we dont even have an ally o.O.
    I would be glad to know what is happening on my clan, becouse from inside of it there is nothing weird..........Maybe it is becouse u guys get kicked 24/7.......and there are only few guys left of your clan to vs for my movie. Till now it has been 16 vs undefeated, and every single one that is strong on your clan (yes u have a lot of strong ppl) and i am still undefeated :wub:
    And since when frmtr interests people that cant read in turkish ?
    And how come you can assume that freaky would cry about one of your clan gets the hand on the cs, since he didnt even cryed when maksi had it (playing on the oposite nation).[/b]
    16 - 0 eh

and uhm steeelo, dude you and I go way back what the hell are you doing.....dude come on, btw gm said and i quote chitin sheild can still drop in game.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

u defeated me =S
    but i defeated odd

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

" Im 16 I hate my father, and Im mad on the whole World! " - Mp3Steelo

Dude grow the fuk up...

It was Maksi's CS, which he gave to Degensiz to hold until he find's a good offer, he found it a couple a days ago from Beaky, Beaky bought it I do not see why are u so mad about this? Sharp crying or just ztar?

Look at me Im an attention whore yaaay.[/b]
    Im not gonna jump on the topic since i dont care, i love bjorn so gratz on the shield baba

But i want to say 1 thing to my buddy zo_zu, dont say grow up im 16 blabla, that dude is way older then 16 and is one of the best younger thai boxers in holland, i know for 100000% he will kick ur ass so hard, he can brake all ur bones so don't say that baba :P

<3 for everyone

PS: Draviste let&#39;s vs bro!

Im not gonna jump on the topic since i dont care, i love bjorn so gratz on the shield baba

But i want to say 1 thing to my buddy zo_zu, dont say grow up im 16 blabla, that dude is way older then 16 and is one of the best younger thai boxers in holland, i know for 100000% he will kick ur ass so hard, he can brake all ur bones so don&#39;t say that baba :P

<3 for everyone
    PS: Draviste let&#39;s vs bro![/b]
    Omg why do you and mp3 always have the need to prove yourself with irl-related stuff.
    We don&#39;t care...

And Draviste u should stfu. :-)

Drop this, the CS is legit, it&#39;s not a new one, just resold.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

16 - 0 eh

and uhm steeelo, dude you and I go way back what the hell are you doing.....dude come on, btw gm said and i quote chitin sheild can still drop in game.[/b]
    hey bro, thats not me, mp3steelo is my real life friend

To shellshocked, i&#39;ll just tell you why.. U got them forumtrollz up in here that think they are tuff when they have +8shell set, but in real life they are a bunch of little kids that get a hard one when they are "stronger" etc. That&#39;s why im saying, don&#39;t act fucking tuff,ur nothing.. Mp3 never talked about himself, &#39;but i do, i know how he is, he is not 16,nor a child.. He has a girlfriend for 5 years and has got more pussy then u will ever get, he is known in our city so im just sayin, dont fuk with that dude

But i want to say 1 thing to my buddy zo_zu, dont say grow up im 16 blabla, that dude is way older then 16 and is one of the best younger thai boxers in holland, i know for 100000% he will kick ur ass so hard, he can brake all ur bones so don&#39;t say that baba :P[/b]
    Dont wanna start a flame war again just wanna respond onto this !

ha ha ha

Halil he can try... He can just try...

training Thailand Boxing? ( the gay sport with the helmet&#39;s, gloves and shoulder protection? )

I got a question have u ever been to the Balkan&#39;s?

Halil you do not know the things here are if you think some semi ( is it even semi??? )- Contact sport will help u any good in a Fist fight you are mistaken there are no judges here to stop someone from killing u after he blank&#39;s u out, if ur fighting here ur not stopping till u see blood or bone.

And about the breaking limb&#39;s... :lol: :lol: dont wanna go there even ( 10kg Anvil or Sledge Hammer + Knee Cap&#39;s is a very nice combination )

hey bro, thats not me, mp3steelo is my real life friend

To shellshocked, i&#39;ll just tell you why.. U got them forumtrollz up in here that think they are tuff when they have +8shell set, but in real life they are a bunch of little kids that get a hard one when they are "stronger" etc. That&#39;s why im saying, don&#39;t act fucking tuff,ur nothing.. Mp3 never talked about himself, &#39;but i do, i know how he is, he is not 16,nor a child.. He has a girlfriend for 5 years and has got more pussy then u will ever get, he is known in our city so im just sayin, dont fuk with that dude[/b]
    Yeah but the point is who cares? What does ur irl have to do with this game?
    Saying he has had more pussy than I will ever get proves ur ignorance... Seriously, don&#39;t judge people or thinkyou know them by their attitude on a forum, it&#39;s pretty lame.
    And you don&#39;t really prove anything with that. I mean, people just get entertained when you talk like that.
    No need to flame me though, I&#39;m just saying. What city is that btw?

Mp3Steelo

Dont wanna start a flame war again just wanna respond onto this !

ha ha ha

Halil he can try... He can just try...

training Thailand Boxing? ( the gay sport with the helmet&#39;s, gloves and shoulder protection? )

I got a question have u ever been to the Balkan&#39;s?

Halil you do not know the things here are if you think some semi ( is it even semi??? )- Contact sport will help u any good in a Fist fight you are mistaken there are no judges here to stop someone from killing u after he blank&#39;s u out, if ur fighting here ur not stopping till u see blood or bone.

And about the breaking limb&#39;s... :lol: :lol: dont wanna go there even ( 10kg Anvil or Sledge Hammer + Knee Cap&#39;s is a very nice combination ) [/b]
    im not gonna drag over what kind of sport i do, it&#39;s not semi it&#39;s full-contact.
    i&#39;m not fighting with a helm or knee cap&#39;s maybe that&#39;s how they do it in your country.
    maybe halil doesn&#39;t know but i do, i&#39;ve been to zagreb and i know more than enough croatian people, believe me i&#39;m not afraid of what i saw.
    if you want to make the point that i&#39;m shit don&#39;t do it behind your pc.

about the cs, i&#39;m not blaming freaky for having that because i can understand he&#39;d rather want to have the cs than anyone else so i think there&#39;s a slight misunderstanding.
    i&#39;m talking about how the fuck can that item be in pathos when it doesn&#39;t drop anymore accourding to so many gm&#39;s saying that.
    when maksi had his, i wasn&#39;t playing because i got hacked on my sin and afterwards a clannie offered me to share with him and i agreed.
    a couple of weeks later i heard a rumour that someone from phaselis had a cs bla bla bla and i was like wtf pathos/chitin shield ??
    i made my points back then but that was on turkish forum (which you guys can&#39;t read, not my fault)
    that was turkish crew, now global/english crew.

iratus <3 soon i have my sin back then i wanna vs you

Yeah but the point is who cares? What does ur irl have to do with this game?
    Saying he has had more pussy than I will ever get proves ur ignorance... Seriously, don&#39;t judge people or thinkyou know them by their attitude on a forum, it&#39;s pretty lame.And you don&#39;t really prove anything with that. I mean, people just get entertained when you talk like that.
    No need to flame me though, I&#39;m just saying. What city is that btw?[/b]
    he knows me irl, read above and we&#39;re from eindhoven. btw about that real life stuff halil is talking about, that&#39;s reply on me being a 16yr old kid bla bla bla

Royalassassin

pathetic

ofc all is a little jelous... but some is too much jelous ^_^

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast