CS (They Nice)

This is a discussion on CS (They Nice) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I got overcharged and sent them a letter because the payment didnt go threw right away until a week ...
Page: 1

SaTaN

Well I got overcharged and sent them a letter because the payment didnt go threw right away until a week later =\ Here's wat i wrote :

I Payed for Gold Premium, Didnt receive and got charged for bronze and gold for a total of 50$ CND. I didnt pay for bronze so I don't know how it ended up on my credit card. Would like my Gold premium service and some sort of thing for the bronze premium that somehow got charged on my credit card.

Hail --------,

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. After investigation we have confirmed the purchase for premium service on 08/08/2007. The account has been awarded a Gold premium on 08/13/2007, and has 30 days of service left in on the account. The account also has been given 1500 Knight Cash for the Trina ($15 value). You can only renew the premium service 5 days prior to expiration.

We have also confirmed 1 further transaction at a total of $19.95 on 08/08/2007. Please respond directly to this ticket and specify if you wish to have the purchases credited toward premium subscriptions, Knight Cash or both. We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to assisting you.

Regards,
    David
    Payments Team
    K2 Network

They have already gave me 5k knight cash for the over charged on my credit card but now they are saying they charged me for silver also >_< wat a bunch of goofs!! I thinking i want some sort of item deal on this one now lol..

checked my online banking lol.. looks like there was no other purchase so ima ask for more knight cash =D

Date Description Debits Credits
    9 Aug 2007 KNIGHTONLINEWORLD.COM ---------- CA 27.04
    24.95 USD @ 1.0837
    9 Aug 2007 KNIGHTONLINEWORLD.COM ---------- CA 21.62
    19.95 USD @ 1.0837

i have same. cuz we bought from visa, and visa is blocked and they have some problems with this payment system.

SaTaN

Yea but now im gunna be running around with like 4 years worth of scrolls lol.. cuz ima have like 8k knight cash =\

the_man_slayer

lol they are being nice and tryin to keep their customers happy, why try abuse tht >.<

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

lol they are being nice and tryin to keep their customers happy, why try abuse tht >.<[/b]
    why not if you can?

Banned Senior Member

CS indeed has become nicer lately

assailent

lmao itll be funny when u get knight cash for silver prem then they ban u for payment fraud rofl

lol!! +1

HotAsIce

It looks like they charged you for Gold and silver instead of gold and bronze by the payment thing you posted, silver is 19.95. They won&#39;t give you items in game unless they are items from the PUS store most likely, as their ToS specifically states you are not to use USD for the purchase of items, and that is what it would be like if they gave you items for the money that you paid for premium. It is nice that customer service seems to be improving.

DeeCee

yep they work ok, i got problems with prem buying silver, and it it was solved fast enough, and i got additional 1500 kc in place of tirina