CS Ticket

This is a discussion on CS Ticket within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is it just me or does this shit not work? WHenever I try to send a CS ticket with NO ...
Page: 1

TunaFishyMe

Default CS Ticket

Is it just me or does this shit not work? WHenever I try to send a CS ticket with NO messages, it "Operation is Successful".
    Whenever I try to send it WITh a message, I get kicked to google.ca
    wtf?!

TunaFishyMe

K i shortened the message and it worked. Apparently theres some word-limit that they do not inform you of. Fucking incompetent company.

Hostage

Maybe if you'd stop bitching so much at them. They wouldnt do that!

Now im off to send in another BS CS Ticket. ^_^

TunaFishyMe

MAybe if they are so fucking retarded I wouldnt have to bitch at them. My fucking 12 year old cousin can run a better company. Ill fucking send a BBB complaint if I wasnt so god dam lazy

i put in 2 tickets, got a response within 2 days each.

first tickets i ever put in, tyvm k2

anyone know if you give a link to a "long story" about your problem.
    do they open it ?

ect.. www.dasdas.com/text.txt

tolgahan

if you wait too much to write n send a ticket, noting appears after try to send it.
    Coz ko site gives u free time .If u waste it n dont do any action on site it asks u to relogin.Thats for security.You may forget ur site open n leave
    thats why u cant send.Coz that allways happens to me.my english sux.It takes times to explain something for me.But now i write them in a txt file at last i login n copy/paster finally GO!

TunaFishyMe

no i tried that. First time i wrote it in like 10 minutes, sent, got a nothing screen. Did it again but copied it. Same thing. Third time just pasted it and sent, nothing again. I had to shorten it for it to work. I love how they dont prompt the users of their restrictions and expects us to know. Fucking genius.