Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

CSW

This is a discussion on CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ehh, you don't know what your talking about.[/b] Ehh, I'm talking about CSW not being held on wednesdays anymore for ...
Page: 2

Ehh, you don't know what your talking about.[/b]
    Ehh, I'm talking about CSW not being held on wednesdays anymore for about hmm.. 2 months now if not longer. Is it more clearly now for you? Or do you need me to explain it better then I just did?

Ehh, I'm talking about CSW not being held on wednesdays anymore for about hmm.. 2 months now if not longer. Is it more clearly now for you? Or do you need me to explain it better then I just did?[/b]
    Ehh, too bad it was Wednesday and last week stupid cunt.

Ehh, too bad it was Wednesday and last week stupid cunt.[/b]
    Ehh, Then they messed up the dates, or your server is the only server that has CSW on wednesday and they finally realised that your server is the only server, so they stopped holding CSW on wednesday.. like on ALL other servers?

Boyce

Ronark has csw on wednesday also lol

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Ehh, Then they messed up the dates, or your server is the only server that has CSW on wednesday and they finally realised that your server is the only server, so they stopped holding CSW on wednesday.. like on ALL other servers?[/b]
    uh.. no. you're wrong. again. ;s

Nah, I've been told that CSW's arent being held anymore on wednesday, and that was a while ago, cause we were planning on taking the castle before new moradon came out on olympia and then we waited for CSW and it never started, so a GM actually SAID they're not holding it on wednesday anymore.

mammlea2

chemical got owned.

well attleast, on Logos the CSW was held on wednesday as usual, same time, same place, same np's for clan and same a.q fuck mother whispers as usual

That's weird, half of the servers get to have CSW on wednesdays and the other half don't? Yea.. makes sense.

That's weird, half of the servers get to have CSW on wednesdays and the other half don't? Yea.. makes sense.[/b]
    Well Thats how it is. Now today it just changed, no CSW on Wednesday.

I guess the other half that did have csw's on wednesday caught up to the ones that don't. And maybe it's only on saturday now for all the servers.

I guess the other half that did have csw's on wednesday caught up to the ones that don't. And maybe it's only on saturday now for all the servers. [/b]

you were pretty sure a couple posts ago, dont jump to conclusions so fast

Havoc2

CSW has been wednesday on Edana for the past.. 6 months. It used to be wednesdays in the very beginning, changed to saturdays, then to sat. and weds. now just wednesday.

If it is on saturday now thats pretty pimp for people that have jobs / school.

If it is on saturday now thats pretty pimp for people that have jobs / school.[/b]

That basically is the reason they stopped holding it on olympia, cause we sent CS tickets saying we have to go to work on wednesday which makes it impossible for the non-turkish people. So, they moved it to saturday/kept it on saturday only.

That made me giggle :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12