Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CSW

This is a discussion on CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, i made this topic because then this csw, the result is again bad for us and founder still is ...
Page: 1

Azraim

Well, i made this topic because then this csw, the result is again bad for us and founder still is the castle holder on manes. I dont know about others servers but i have noticed that since the addition of the np system in csw, founder keeps the castle very easy. Somes clans just come for pk and the stripended clan dont attack cristal becuz they seem have fear to loose their np (gangster never attacked the cristal for exemple :angry: ). What's ur point of view? :mellow:

sexyrexy

hasnt the np been in there for a while i remember getting np in like december or so

Well, i made this topic because then this csw, the result is again bad for us and founder still is the castle holder on manes. I dont know about others servers but i have noticed that since the addition of the np system in csw, founder keeps the castle very easy. Somes clans just come for pk and the stripended clan dont attack cristal becuz they seem have fear to loose their np (gangster never attacked the cristal for exemple :angry: ). What's ur point of view? :mellow:[/b]
    It was made more challenging, now you need to build an alliance that can work together, like a single clan does with vent.

Itīs a castle crying out loud, your not suppose to be able to get a castle with 2 partys, each with 2 healers and 2 dread shielded tank mages who hide somewhere in the bushes.

Banned

Yeah, imo it makes it more interesting and actually worth going to :P!

thekingofswing

I love the np systems

1. its free np for castle holders
    2. it causes other clans to fight eachother for np leaving less crap for the holder to deal with

now many ppl treat csw as another "lunar war". id prefer if the NP thingy wasn't there.. then im sure many DCZ clans would also go and try to join in the fun.. but with the NP loss, it kinda sux imo :P maybe good for the castle defending clan xD

if it werent for the nps most people wouldnt be going to csw's and it'll be empty on most servers...

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

The thing I ve never understood is ..why human who killed human gets NATIONAL POINTS.Isnt national point thing refering to nation vs nation fights? it should be clan contribution points instead of national since CSw it meant to be a fight of clans.

kibal

Well, i made this topic because then this csw, the result is again bad for us and founder still is the castle holder on manes. I dont know about others servers but i have noticed that since the addition of the np system in csw, founder keeps the castle very easy. Somes clans just come for pk and the stripended clan dont attack cristal becuz they seem have fear to loose their np (gangster never attacked the cristal for exemple :angry: ). What's ur point of view? :mellow:[/b]
    They made it cose csw was bored , now at least is a fun event .

np system is good, we make nice np whilst defending

Disable Np, but make it so CZ closes when CSW starts. Then you'll have some nice action.

Banned

CZ g1 does closes, just if you go g2 and relog g1 cz, you can go >_>

I love the np systems

1. its free np for castle holders
    2. it causes other clans to fight eachother for np leaving less crap for the holder to deal with[/b]

+1374978234

KO fucked up not ever giving enough incentive to hold CSW, mostly just pride.

PuppyDog

isn't it obvious? nps were implemented to make more people actually want to go to csw

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast