Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

CSW

This is a discussion on CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont think it's more intersting than before becuz now nobody attacks cristal, Founder just put 2 party with just ...
Page: 2

Azraim

I dont think it&#39;s more intersting than before becuz now nobody attacks cristal, Founder just put 2 party with just catapults with 2 healers in cristal room and it&#39;s clearly impossible to take it becuz everybody now they will lost tons of np if they try so u see all great clan waiting outside and making np <_<

Togashi

now they will lost tons of np if they try so u see all great clan waiting outside and making np <_<[/b]
    No war is won without the loss of blood... You think it should be possible to win CSW by just logging in ?

I like i too, can go there just to rape anyone you see and get massive amounts of NP.

iiason

gained 5k np from the last one. so it&#39;s a good system imo.

as long as u have good team work n alliance etc.

ISeeYouPee

ya leave this system i love the nps when people are at the doors and i my party just nova with catapults and they done deal :P

DeathInTheNight

Well, i made this topic because then this csw, the result is again bad for us and founder still is the castle holder on manes. I dont know about others servers but i have noticed that since the addition of the np system in csw, founder keeps the castle very easy. Somes clans just come for pk and the stripended clan dont attack cristal becuz they seem have fear to loose their np (gangster never attacked the cristal for exemple :angry: ). What&#39;s ur point of view? :mellow:[/b]

But if anything. Wouldn&#39;t pk in CSW be harder than CZ. I mean you got all the top clans and players all fighting each other, including ur own nation, which don&#39;t happen in CZ.
    And I bet the ppl who go to CSW, well most of em, are on avarage, are higher lvl than the ones who go to CZ.

creiken

But if anything. Wouldn&#39;t pk in CSW be harder than CZ. I mean you got all the top clans and players all fighting each other, including ur own nation, which don&#39;t happen in CZ.
    And I bet the ppl who go to CSW, well most of em, are on avarage, are higher lvl than the ones who go to CZ.[/b]

not to mention if you die you have to walk from delos start allllllllllllllllllllllllll the way to the castle... .....:S

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

CSW lost a certain charm when np were introduced. no longer will people Kamakazie to the crystal room or make massive pushes through to take the castle. Most of the people on Diez now are compleat cowards and like to hoarde their pathtically earnt np like a squirrel hoardes nutts in winter.

Take out the np and bring but some on the insainity of rushing the castle and make the holder have a real head ache at times.

Azraim

I love the np systems

1. its free np for castle holders
    2. it causes other clans to fight eachother for np leaving less crap for the holder to deal with[/b]
    If u go at the csw it&#39;s not for make somes free np but for take or keep the castle so i don&#39;t see the point of winning np and if everybody attack everybody there is less competition for the castle holder (founder has it since 10months and nobody have enought courage for loose enought np for take it back) so i really dont like this system of np

Icy

i like to get the nps of those i dont like on the side i am on
    is y i like the np system
    as it comes to my clan we dont care about the nps
    its about the fun, np is just for player rank but whoevers

trz

They must change it, for like, you get NP only inside of castle ^^

creiken

i like to get the nps of those i dont like on the side i am on
    is y i like the np system
    as it comes to my clan we dont care about the nps
    its about the fun, np is just for player rank but whoevers [/b]
    +1

I remember I used to sit in vent with buddies of mine during csw in myko and challenge them to no strings attached vs&#39;s. It was super fun non np loosing/gaining pvp.

They must change it, for like, you get NP only inside of castle ^^[/b]
    not to bad of an idea

In girakon lately its just a constant perpetual mad rush by all clans to the crystal so I at least our server isn&#39;t being affected by it. The past 2-3 CSWs have just been constant battles inside the crystal room between nearly a dozen clans.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

the np system in csw motivates people to actually attend the war ;o

TopCat

Yeah, imo it makes it more interesting and actually worth going to :P![/b]
    +1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12