Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

CSW Activity

This is a discussion on CSW Activity within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there were much clans on at Edana but huge lags...
Page: 2

there were much clans on at Edana but huge lags

On Xig, the activity going down also. There was some participation, they could take down all gates but they didnt really get a chance to take the crystal.

Mostly those turkish clan lack of a good tactic. I made like 1.5~2k NP last CSW

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

On dies its just too many, that makes a horible lag.

trz

So bad PHASELIS and most of PositivE members quited pathos :|
    And half of Orcs Nation transfered trying join Purplehaze and GoodNight
    I hope oOFORMOSAOo guys dont quit pathos, they r the only fun in cz

firenewbie11

Ever since its only Vindictive & ally holding castle every clan on the server thinks it will be easy to take so like the past 8 weeks or so we've been having huge fights but each week it's dying down. There even a post on turkish forums about the huge turkish alliance and who gets the castle etc xD[/b]
    We heard that too, but no one showed up. Some of the catas didn't fire a shot. It was that boring. Positive quit, Phaselis quit, and every dam player is going human. There was literally less then 1 clan attacking our castle. So sad.

Manes =
    15 clans protect castle. Founder and their 14 allies (about)
    4 clans attack castle

Everybody try to kill you since K2 enable NPs win/loose in CSW.

Have fun

Manes =
    15 clans protect castle. Founder and their 14 allies (about)
    4 clans attack castle

Everybody try to kill you since K2 enable NPs win/loose in CSW.

Have fun [/b]

hahaha LOOOL xD

wow... sum1 is super scared of loosing castle eh?

and each person has only 10 m? xD

ddd

i've gone and made a sandwich during 2 csw's...and im one of the ppl in goodnight who have to fight outside the castle...

Waffles

You guys from GoodNight on Pathos are funny. Like 5 minutes into it you're already whining in vent about how bored you are, and it has barely started yet xD. Try defending the castle for a year, with barely anyone attacking except Phaselis, BEFORE the whole NP thing started which made people want to go. Now THAT was boring.

Any other castle holding clan here attacks their allies during CSW and has their allies attack them? Or has their allies try to break down the door? Or is that a Pathos thing...

Azraim

hahaha LOOOL xD

wow... sum1 is super scared of loosing castle eh?

and each person has only 10 m? xD[/b]
    50m per person and i don't know how they can find the money. CSW in Manes isn't funny anymore

Defenders :-Founder,Found3r,FoundeRR, MagicFounder, MagicFound3r, RealFounder and 4 or 5 clans more(thetorture for exemple who have used a lots of cheats)

So, it's useless to go there becuz there are so many clans for defend and lags

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

You guys from GoodNight on Pathos are funny. Like 5 minutes into it you're already whining in vent about how bored you are, and it has barely started yet xD. Try defending the castle for a year, with barely anyone attacking except Phaselis, BEFORE the whole NP thing started which made people want to go. Now THAT was boring.

Any other castle holding clan here attacks their allies during CSW and has their allies attack them? Or has their allies try to break down the door? Or is that a Pathos thing...[/b]
    I warned that if catapults didnt stop shoting i would break the gate. And on first rush we took 90% of it, just didnt breaked becouse of the screams on vent.
    Some people found funny to catapult us...... so i thoug that would be even more funny to break down the gate and kill the catapults............ thinking about it after, i realised that would be even more funny if i puted a ladder car, killed the catapults and towned.

But meh .......

NuXx

Gira is gettin boring since bros and noobies left
    i remember few months ago no1 went csw so we organized Insanity Vs Lnsanity xD
    at least we didn't scrol for nothing :P

SillyHo

Before the alliance with BC and Vindi was finished, we teamed up with ruthless for a "surprise" attack on vindi. It was horribly boring at the end. Vindi had catapults on middle gate, ruthless had human tp gate side, and BC had orc tp gate side. 8-12 catapults and a couple of "hunter" parties for rogues that made it through the onslaught. I had more fun styxing vindi priests to make them use soul pots :P

SpinalTap

But Silly, week in and week out, you gotta admit someone yelling "Get that motherfucker Beckhouse" or "Drop Virtus" over vent gets a bit funny :-). Ares CSW isn't a challenge for Vindi, I know we just go there mainly to fuck around and keep Vindi on their toes(and to see how much $ they are willing to spend on cata keys). If they can organize the parties on both Wednesday and Saturday, imo, more power to them for not having lives/jobs/friends to drink with/w/e other excuse I can't thinkof right now :-P. I don't think any other clan on the Ares server could pull off such a feat.

Silly you are silly my gay bish and you owe me that damn reacharound

But Silly, week in and week out, you gotta admit someone yelling "Get that motherfucker Beckhouse" or "Drop Virtus" over vent gets a bit funny :-). Ares CSW isn't a challenge for Vindi, I know we just go there mainly to fuck around and keep Vindi on their toes(and to see how much $ they are willing to spend on cata keys). If they can organize the parties on both Wednesday and Saturday, imo, more power to them for not having lives/jobs/friends to drink with/w/e other excuse I can't thinkof right now :-P. I don't think any other clan on the Ares server could pull off such a feat.

Silly you are silly my gay bish and you owe me that damn reacharound[/b]
    Funny I had all of the above when I made the csw's don't see how it's a point.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast