Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

CSW Activity

This is a discussion on CSW Activity within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Matt- Wasn't knocking Vindi w/ those comments(gin was doing some of the typing), Just saying I don't think there is ...
Page: 3

SpinalTap

Matt- Wasn't knocking Vindi w/ those comments(gin was doing some of the typing), Just saying I don't think there is any other clan on Ares who can arrange 40+ people from however many countries, especially with the current CSW times. 11am pst is an inconvenience to most people from Canada, USA, South America and all those countries whether its from school or I know in BC's case, the old guys got work, or they need their nap.

Any other castle holding clan here attacks their allies during CSW and has their allies attack them? Or has their allies try to break down the door? Or is that a Pathos thing...[/b]
    Lol yeah we always used to do that... Love 1v1s in front of the door with a crowd of people sitting and watching lol xD

but after Moradon patch it made CSW a lot easier to take... but I'm not sure everyone realized that.
    No healing crystal and increased damage on catas = sux to defenders O_o

Banned

me and my clan we are not going csw atm, because of PurpleHazze and goodnight
    waste of pots / scrolls and time
    no way we can cross their walls[/b]
    lol

and i never had a chance to go with my clan to the csw (goodnight) coz its late in here, and i have school

i wanna see how boring it is h34r:

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Well is idd a large group, with ppl from all over the world.
    But the CSW time is a good timing qua hour (8.40pm)

Cause if you have school, you'l prolly be home and if you wanne go out,
    you prolly only leave at 10 or so

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123