Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

CSW back to English clan :)

This is a discussion on CSW back to English clan :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ill get u some dagger`s chipi pm me tonight im not even gonna start all over again u guys are ...
Page: 3

_ArchDevil_

ill get u some dagger`s chipi pm me tonight

im not even gonna start all over again
    u guys are like a wild dog pack
    say something to 1 u got the whole familiy up in ur ass[/b]
    whats bad about it? :P
    I wish every my clan will do/did like that....

XxjackalxX

nvm... im happy we got the castle...
    like a clanny said ... "my home is my castle" :lol:

its just a game. if you think ur the better man, then y not jus mind ur own business and let things unfold themselves to their true colors.what happens, happens and if miracle takes castle, o wut do u get a prize? u win money? u get smarter? u get free blowjob from the btch down the ave? wut u get payed more at work? rofl fkin joke. ooooo miracle goan take castle, and wen u do, big fkin deal, the world goes on and rest is history.wuts wrong if gr0bs wants to enjoy the glory of taking castle from number1 rankin clan in logos? freedom of speech bro, if he wants to do wat he wants as long as hes not hurting people, then let him do it nigga, dont hate the players hate the game.this how we do up in this btch, 1 !

freedom of speech bro[/b]
    then imagine i didnt wrote anything and delete ur post

XxNan0xX

i agree with baby... just a game.

Ye , but some people can't and won't ever understund that -.-

ultimaliaz

wtf? grobs didnt backstab u guys like he did to respect back in the days? :blink:

rostoen1990

wtf? grobs didnt backstab u guys like he did to respect back in the days? :blink:[/b]
    I never know GROBS, or anyone from TheReapers backstabbing Respect.. Could u even call Respect a clan? lol...

You don't know shit, dont post.. Also if Respect got castle they wouldnt be able too protect it...

Don't come here and flame, be happy for GermanZ

seal

I never know GROBS, or anyone from TheReapers backstabbing Respect.. Could u even call Respect a clan? lol...

You don't know shit, dont post.. Also if Respect got castle they wouldnt be able too protect it...

Don't come here and flame, be happy for GermanZ[/b]
    Yes..

pitz

rofl opfelia... at all that u fucking said.
    well i told amerie i wouldn't revive this old topic, so i won't.
    gj germans that's all im gonna say about the subject.

quick edit: elias come msn, needer to b talkinger to yousa.

Banned

Don't come here and flame, be happy for GermanZ[/b]
    You know I love you but you dont know what youre talking about..
    Respect was one of the most united clans Logos ever had, and yes gr0bs did backstab us...

Banned Senior Member

You know I love you but you dont know what youre talking about..
    Respect was one of the most united clans Logos ever had, and yes gr0bs did backstab us...[/b]
    Well once we finished discussiong and i proved that it wasnt my fault , it was ur leaders fault ... Respect was a good clan with good ppl but bad point in that clan was a leader who wanted to become famous in no time , leader that is selfish prick.

<div align="center">ONCE AGAIN !!!
    You all know that TheReapers should be owners of castle , thats how me and that mage from Respect made a deal ... ur leader didnt even talked with me cuz that mage was assist and he said what ever i say ... Shizle will agree with me blablabla , we made a deal that TheReapers will get Castle and Respect 80% of coins that we get from CSW.
    Then that day came when most ppl wasnt able to login , just 2-3 Respect guy and like 3 Reapers ... DOWN was taking crystal down , pain came and 1 hitted crystal and he got it for Respect we was all happy on vent etc... i told my clannies to deffend with him at begining , i pmed Shizle and told him news ... he was also "omg omg yes bla bla bla" then he said we will keep the castle this month and ur clan get it next month ... i said him "that wasnt a deal , when we kill DOWN members i&#39;ll tell my clannies to take crystal..." then he started talking bullshits how they will keep CSW forever and then i said on vent go kill them all and take CSW , i dont want to have bussines with liars (i meaned on youe precious leader).We almost took it , was on like 00.01% and down came and killed all our clannies and with just 1 hit took CSW.
    So it&#39;s ur leader who wanted to break a deal that we have made , not me niggas ...
    </div>

And about this CSW , it&#39;s all perfectly normal with GermS and it will be cuz they have great leader that keep his word.

to OP

yes respect ws a great clan
    only our leader fukd us over otherwise it wud still b around

Banned Senior Member

to OP

yes respect ws a great clan
    only our leader fukd us over otherwise it wud still b around[/b]
    Thats same what i said.

no i wsnt talkin abt the CSW

i meant our leader fukd up the clan

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast