Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

CSW back to English clan :)

This is a discussion on CSW back to English clan :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; MiracLe is n00b No I love you ^^ The once I know :P Well sayd Triumph... It's just a game ...
Page: 7

rostoen1990

MiracLe is n00b

No I love you ^^ The once I know :P
    Well sayd Triumph... It's just a game it's all about fun

atleast one nice and fair statement :wub:

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

adadsadsd, short cutted, no need to say miracle is a noob clan, we are not a noob clan, we are the one that actually helps elmorad standing up and no need to bring up turks, no need to say fuk turks, ur talking about a whole fukin civilization with like 80million inhabitants, i'ts plain wrong to talk about a country , i am saying this to the dude that said fuck turks , We all hate those cheating fucking little retarded turkish kiddo's, but that is not a reason to hate a full country, do you hate germany because Hitler killed so many jews 60+ years ago? think before you say such things

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

adadsadsd, short cutted, no need to say miracle is a noob clan, we are not a noob clan, we are the one that actually helps elmorad standing up and no need to bring up turks, no need to say fuk turks, ur talking about a whole fukin civilization with like 80million inhabitants, i'ts plain wrong to talk about a country , i am saying this to the dude that said fuck turks , We all hate those cheating fucking little retarded turkish kiddo's, but that is not a reason to hate a full country, do you hate germany because Hitler killed so many jews 60+ years ago? think before you say such things[/b]

nice comment steelo. and about the katapult bug: i had a converstation with ethernalfox and nether and both got different minds about it. the one says its not a bug and the other says it is. my clan using it sometimes because its "normal" now. u cant say miracle woundnt use it. every caslte holding clan using it so we need to do it too.
    about miracle. they have been the stongest attacker at csw for sure and yes it was never so close like yesterday but at the end we got it again and my clan did alot mistakes. we can be better too. we wasnt that god organized like before.

adadsadsd, short cutted, no need to say miracle is a noob clan, we are not a noob clan, we are the one that actually helps elmorad standing up and no need to bring up turks, no need to say fuk turks, ur talking about a whole fukin civilization with like 80million inhabitants, i'ts plain wrong to talk about a country , i am saying this to the dude that said fuck turks , We all hate those cheating fucking little retarded turkish kiddo's, but that is not a reason to hate a full country, do you hate germany because Hitler killed so many jews 60+ years ago? think before you say such things[/b]
    and why did i had the read the long post? <_<

and i never generalize. Infact i have many german/turkish friends, but i can understand why ppl say thing like fuck all turks.I got no only once fuck you as answer when i ask someone to speak english. Its still not the right way, because every nation has/had black sheeps. And i dont think someones nation influence his character.

And i dont really care if Miracle get the castle as long it was a fair fight. But ofc we will try our best to get it back after we loose it

It will never be a fair fight when reopening catapult is being used, trust me the castle will remain yours asllong as you stay sharp and solid with a barrier of catapults ready to open/close ^^

yeah i reopened my catapult evertime i was near to dead....
    dont start that again...

You did? well thats discusting in my eyes but ofcourse anyone would do it while defending their castle im not starting anything, i thought i had my rights to be able to post here , post an opinion, in this case the first one after 5 pages ^^

1st of all
    i am gona say "think b4 u speak" ( as u said ot ingame to me) b4 puttin my name in ur posts
    show me n e where talkin abt tribal? i dont even noe who he is

2ndly
    bugging catas for defending caslte? yehh its lame and shudnt b, we shud hve a fair csw
    but wts even more lame is ppl whine nd complain only when they r on the other side
    nd when their own clan has/had it
    the whole clan wud bugg keys for defending nd the ppl who used to complain r totally cool with tht
    just because now the ppl who r buggin r associated with them ( as frends/clannies )

so yehh buggin keys is lame
    but the attitude tht me nd my clannies r "holy" and its oke w/e we do is even more lame

its lame ass hell ya.very lame but i know everyone would do it,but when i asked,why did you do it, i got this as an answer : IRONMIX DID IT TOOO, thats even more lame

its lame ass hell ya.very lame but i know everyone would do it,but when i asked,why did you do it, i got this as an answer : IRONMIX DID IT TOOO, thats even more lame [/b]
    i dont understand the point why we flame each other^^ its simple: every defending clan using this and its a lame bug in this game. and my clan using it not because IronMix did it too. we doing it because its normal and we would be stupid to dont use it.

You did?[/b]
    it was irony...
    and about i said that ironmix did it too, i added that that shouldnt be an excuse. If u qoute me then do it right. I also said i will talk with my clannies to make the csw more fair. But this point of bugabusing is not easy, every gm say something else. Tell what excatly is bug abuse...
    For example i aoe as catapulte after all enemys are dead, i want to heal the crystal, can i clr the cata here or is that bugabuse too?
    Or if i clr the cata(full hp) because i dont have anymore shells to go buy new shells and after that i take a new cata is that a bug. Is it a bug if i dont have full hp while clr the cata?

I agree that its lame if u recata while ur under attack only because your near dead. And as u said i never have done that. Dont know why know u r start flaming again, i thought u were a nice guy after the talk we had ingame. And about bugabuse if u think we do it, dont cry here but report us at officals or directly by an gm, as i said to u in pm. We will do the same if u got a ss with proof the wall hack by ur guys.

still lg daonly

Yes i understand you bro, like i said,gratz, no flame for you, im not flaming, im telling you guys my opinion, but some of you said u guys did it just for the fact that ironmix did it too, but yeah be in our shoes,you would understand us too Bitching is normal when stuff like this happen, anyway GRATZ AMIGO=)

i dont understand the point why we flame each other^^ its simple: every defending clan using this and its a lame bug in this game. and my clan using it not because IronMix did it too. we doing it because its normal and we would be stupid to dont use it.[/b]
    Friend, ive never qouted you so i cannot qoute you right or wrong, and i havent spoke to you ingame i think, and just showing you my opinion makes me a bad person?? Please rethink about what i have said, i do not have to tell you what&#39;s lame or not, i think you allready know,

GRATZ FOR THE GERMANS

i dont understand the point why we flame each other^^ its simple: every defending clan using this and yea its a lame bug in this game. and my clan using it not because IronMix did it too. we doing it because its normal and we would be stupid to dont use it.[/b]
    this post is nothing against some1 here. that only my opinion about the csw <_< and u arent a bad person. i like it to talk to each other so stay relaxed B)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast