Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

CSW back to English clan :)

This is a discussion on CSW back to English clan :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think he quoted the false post. I think he mean me. And yes we talked ingame. Im BABAONLY. And ...
Page: 8

i think he quoted the false post. I think he mean me. And yes we talked ingame. Im BABAONLY. And about the Ironmix did the same that was what i mean with qoute me, bcoz that was what i said u but it wasnt all i told u...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

oooh babaonly, hi man Nah i was not mentioning you, you made me remember that you said it aswell, hehe but other in shout were screaming it, so yea, was not directly towards you

Fridulin, i am relaxed,if i was not, i would be cursing and flaming You are a good gun man gratz again

Friend, ive never qouted you so i cannot qoute you right or wrong, and i havent spoke to you ingame i think, and just showing you my opinion makes me a bad person?? Please rethink about what i have said, i do not have to tell you what's lame or not, i think you allready know,

GRATZ FOR THE GERMANS [/b]
    Aaah, i see i have qouted the wrong one man, my bad i wanted to qoute this one

it was irony...
    and about i said that ironmix did it too, i added that that shouldnt be an excuse. If u qoute me then do it right. I also said i will talk with my clannies to make the csw more fair. But this point of bugabusing is not easy, every gm say something else. Tell what excatly is bug abuse...
    For example i aoe as catapulte after all enemys are dead, i want to heal the crystal, can i clr the cata here or is that bugabuse too?
    Or if i clr the cata(full hp) because i dont have anymore shells to go buy new shells and after that i take a new cata is that a bug. Is it a bug if i dont have full hp while clr the cata?

I agree that its lame if u recata while ur under attack only because your near dead. And as u said i never have done that. Dont know why know u r start flaming again, i thought u were a nice guy after the talk we had ingame. And about bugabuse if u think we do it, dont cry here but report us at officals or directly by an gm, as i said to u in pm. We will do the same if u got a ss with proof the wall hack by ur guys.

still lg daonly[/b]
    Sorry again

dumb warrıon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Aaah, i see i have qouted the wrong one man, my bad i wanted to qoute this one
    Sorry again [/b]
    kk seams like we got the same oponion and everything is ok^^

as i said there i didnt read much of the shoutings becoz i didnt could read the red shouting good at the brown background^^
    thought u mean me with that ironmix did the same...

but i think everything is said and i dont like the flame...

so gl miracle next time and gl in rl triumph

thank you mate!

just wondering,why is the gate closed?

just wondering,why is the gate closed?[/b]
    dunno just got a msn msg asking the same^^
    its open again...

Axarus

Gratz all GJ fuk all turks xD

and here we go again with racism

wizzi,why do you have to say that my friend,where are you from?I hope you are from holland so i can go look for you you fucking idiot

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

steel0 u noobcake, stop spamming

tamachan

Hey reapers ^_^ how u guys lvl to 70 so fast !! can u give me tips pls? i been slacking and doing nothing when i paramun exp its boring.. :/..

LOL Paramun? Are you turkish?

Paramun is the worst exp when you're ~65 +

rostoen1990

LOL Paramun? Are you turkish?
    Paramun is the worst exp when you're ~65 +[/b]
    Parmun is fast exp, I get 2+ % on 71, But DS still better, Also Paramuns can be hold all the time, no need too stop if someone quit party
    but imo its too slow, Tell your king too make an 30 or 50% event on server 2 or 3 ;-)
    TheReapers & GermanArtOfWar FTW B)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast