Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

CSW Completely retarded now...

This is a discussion on CSW Completely retarded now... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wish certian mages would stop running while blinking so no one can kill them and they bring there whole ...
Page: 2

I wish certian mages would stop running while blinking so no one can kill them and they bring there whole party in the crystal. Also i think if you relog in CSW it should dc you like it does in server 2 cz.[/b]
    or like during the invasion, when you relog back into the server...it places you at the spawn point (when invading the opposite nation)

Rezzing isn't against the rules I guess [/b]
    Re-logging isn't against the rules, but if you do it in CSW to get an ADVANTAGE over people it is... Hmm.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i thought if you dc in delos or logout you spawn back in town :S

Re-logging isn't against the rules, but if you do it in CSW to get an ADVANTAGE over people it is... Hmm.[/b]
    No one from Fierce RELOGGED. We REZZED our mages when they died. Its a skill that can be used for many things and this is one of them

No one from Fierce RELOGGED. We REZZED our mages when they died. Its a skill that can be used for many things and this is one of them [/b]
    I didn't say you RELOGGED, But as you said, rezzing isn't against rules is it? Well neither is relogging, but yet when people relog in csw to tp ppl into crystal room its considered bug abuse and can be banned. Why? Because it gives them an advantage, just like being rezzed so you are blinking so no one can attack you and you can run into crystal room.

Nobody even bothers to attack on Ares so at least you get a fight :P[/b]
    +1 :P

everybody who come&#39;s out of town > killed by catapult ares[/b]
    i think its funny

I didn&#39;t say you RELOGGED, But as you said, rezzing isn&#39;t against rules is it? Well neither is relogging, but yet when people relog in csw to tp ppl into crystal room its considered bug abuse and can be banned. Why? Because it gives them an advantage, just like being rezzed so you are blinking so no one can attack you and you can run into crystal room.[/b]
    When we did this (when I saw this happen) we did this for the mage not to run all over from town to there and be killed on his way. Anyways, everyone should take full advantage of their skills. Unfortunatly (In sum ocasions only) , K2 made the skill this way, so as long as it stays the way it is we can use it.

K2 made it so we can cancel keys, so why don&#39;t we abuse that? Oh wait.. you guys already did that.

I do think that is abusing, and I don&#39;t do it.
    But K2 made it that way, if they decide its baneable they can just fix that and get doe with it.

Hostibus

didnt they already ban ppl for that ? isnt it enough as a proof that it IS bug abuse ? ;x

didnt they already ban ppl for that ? isnt it enough as a proof that it IS bug abuse ? ;x[/b]
    IDK neither do I care if they ban ppl or not for that, I don&#39;t do it and never will, just in case. About rezzing, meh, they should fix it and end this. Same with the Cata thingy

And josh is known for flaming and being kicked from clans

Lets not fight we&#39;re the two english clans of girkakon. UNITE!

Lets not fight we&#39;re the two english clans of girkakon. UNITE![/b]
    Fuk ye :lol:

K2 made it so we can cancel keys, so why don&#39;t we abuse that? Oh wait.. you guys already did that.[/b]
    Hey guys, lets make random accusations that we can&#39;t begin to try to prove just to make ourselves look good!

Seriously, shut your fucking mouth before you accuse us of bugging keys. We rez our mages when we can to keep our parties together and as close to the crystal as possible. Its not hard to kill a mage in the time it takes to tp, or to kill a rezzer. Show me a gm saying rezzing in csw is bug abuse and it won&#39;t happen. Until then we&#39;ll rez whoever we want.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast