Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

CSW KO4LIFE ALLY

This is a discussion on CSW KO4LIFE ALLY within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; using proxies to view forum? h34r:[/b] Ya from Texes, same IP as The_Strom used on a few accounts and "SizeDoesMatter"...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

using proxies to view forum? h34r:[/b]
    Ya from Texes, same IP as The_Strom used on a few accounts and "SizeDoesMatter"

:P[/b]
    the ironny of your sig is that it contains 2 things you dont deserve, the castle, and the kings position

fortunately neither amount to skill nor respect, the 2 things you definately dont have

Banned Senior Member

He aint the king anymore ^^

Heim4teil

the ironny of your sig is that it contains 2 things you dont deserve, the castle, and the kings position

fortunately neither amount to skill nor respect, the 2 things you definately dont have[/b]
    OMG ROFL xD

Banned

awww leave poor mansur alone he is not that bad of a guy....he is blind to the cheaters in his clan.....all he ever says is show me proof

ok i have showed him still there there but i cant hold it against him.....black cares more about being top clan and saving face then doing the right thing

in actuality i could care less what he or his clannies do anymore cause paddy is right even with there +9 armors and +3 rols and rocs, and the +1 rofs they still suck and dont beat most of the good players who have +1 and +0 items with skill and respect for 1v1's and not running when they redball or sliding in a 1v1

awww leave poor mansur alone he is not that bad of a guy....he is blind to the cheaters in his clan.....all he ever says is show me proof

ok i have showed him still there there but i cant hold it against him.....black cares more about being top clan and saving face then doing the right thing

in actuality i could care less what he or his clannies do anymore cause paddy is right even with there +9 armors and +3 rols and rocs, and the +1 rofs they still suck and dont beat most of the good players who have +1 and +0 items with skill and respect for 1v1's and not running when they redball or sliding in a 1v1[/b]

Just curious... why do they have ROF's +1 and not +3 coz surely they can dupe 24 more right?

Yes im bored sorry ^_^

DragonFire

Just curious... why do they have ROF's +1 and not +3 coz surely they can dupe 24 more right?

Yes im bored sorry ^_^[/b]

you obviously are looking at the people that JUST joined there clan. look at the old members silly :angry:

DjKeViN2

why u are talking about an argoment that is well and well known?????' and why don't u focus about the csw :P ^^

Havvk

felix ill pm u about this and we are still up,all my clan is very excited about it,we can make some allies and if u create clans we
    can go even he just :P and thinks that he will keep it he is wrong,the experience in this csw is the key to get it

Banned

Yes im bored sorry ^_^[/b]

cause rof+3 would get deleted when i had the gm check there chars......rof+1 wont get deleted

if im on count me in

Sephyro

I'll be there... with a little luck can get around 5-6 members from clan to come aswell[/b]
    we should be so lucky

Banned

i might log for this...

ReiRei

then can we get a decent king pls??? "we will have an exp event iof you buy pts. " Oh sorry the gms rolled back the money and buy more pots pls..."

I don't care who has the castle as long as they are not the frigging duper cheating turkish clans..

karus, human, don't care, just not more friggin major cheaters running this game pls...

Havvk

then can we get a decent king pls??? "we will have an exp event iof you buy pts. " Oh sorry the gms rolled back the money and buy more pots pls..."

I don't care who has the castle as long as they are not the frigging duper cheating turkish clans..

karus, human, don't care, just not more friggin major cheaters running this game pls...[/b]
    vote for me next time in orc side,ill have exp events all the time,i wont spent the coins in changing weather,just exp
    and boss events

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast