Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

CSW KO4LIFE ALLY

This is a discussion on CSW KO4LIFE ALLY within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; boss event help a few,, exp events help all.. I say.. have those and I will consider it. depends on ...
Page: 5

ReiRei

boss event help a few,, exp events help all.. I say.. have those and I will consider it.

depends on how much enjoyment you get out of hearing my priest scream as she dies...
    lol

Its shit like this that makes me wanna play again. I wish I still had my warrior for this, but post when its going down and i might make a lvl 1 character just to go watch.

Aba

Count DC in

might be a good idea to do this shit as soon as possible, i know most of us are old players, so we wont be so affected by the bf item wipe...not like a newer clan would...i.e. KB

Havvk

might be a good idea to do this shit as soon as possible, i know most of us are old players, so we wont be so affected by the bf item wipe...not like a newer clan would...i.e. KB[/b]
    some fraps tomorrow ,happy to see all ppl motivated in this,tomorrow ill log ko4life vent to talk with mods and some clan leaders
    to talk about it,cya there ppl

Lammer

I got mư lvl 60 priest readư xD unless someone lend me a decent priest :P

wrong topic. i ownt myself kk

ReiRei

no zac,, I own you <3

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

If people are really serious about this I am sure ko4life can help arrange something to help get a mass asult organised. ( yes behind closed doors )

people need to think tactics and not just brute force if you want to stand any chance of getting it back

sludge

I bet we can get the gay-wall operational again, think i still remeber how to shoot

The gay Wall is copyright of OutKasteD :P

HsK

No honor if you take it, and which clan will hold it ? at the next CSW backstabbing ? Fund of casttle how it will be given ?

A lot of question and many more

Seriously if we took it every cafe in Turkey would turn up the next week to try and take it.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Sometimes I wonder that despite all the times Felix has checked the floor for his contact lens, he still hasn&#39;t found it yet. :P

Best thing would be if each clan from ko4life got 1 or 2 parties. We can&#39;t all help each other in random parties, cos parties are "clan only".

Anyone wanting to "just turn up and watch" you have to be in a grade 4 clan minimum otherwise you get kicked out of Delos.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast