CSW at olympia

This is a discussion on CSW at olympia within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gratz to Rememberme invading the empty castle. We, ZeroTolerance, as the owner of Delos could not enter the CSW cuz ...
Page: 1

easton

Default CSW at olympia

Gratz to Rememberme invading the empty castle. We, ZeroTolerance, as the owner of Delos could not enter the CSW cuz of clan grade bug but somehow Rememberme clan was g1, maybe the only clan thats not affected by that bug. It was the only clan at delos during CSW time and took the empty castle.

GG K2

Ps : For everyone, pls don't turn this topic in to a flame one.

u make it sound like its the G1 clan's fault

k2 FTW pls baba

Sanchez

but it s weird only rememberme got grade 1 and others were grade5 <_< I got 1 more reason to quit ko first My char got hacked and now this good job k2 I called them yesterday and they didnt answer nice gg k2 :angry:

Banned

Sucka, you got owned

Banned

hahahahahahah rofl

But on a serious note, you guys were very good at defending the castle, and actually deserved it.

Sanchez

the problem is we've got bugg on saturday and thats why we couldnt go to delos

The_Dude

The other day when the Xig DLW was announced I wondered about who would win it since most clans were grade 5 with a few running around that weren't bugged.