Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

csw = pointless now

This is a discussion on csw = pointless now within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no np when you kill anyone from the same nation, and you dont lose any when someone form the same ...
Page: 1

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

no np when you kill anyone from the same nation, and you dont lose any when someone form the same nation kills you,

so whats the point of going there? XD this was 1 the 1 place you could go and kill ppl that were the same nation as you and reicieve NP from it

Uzu

castle siege war shouldn't be giving any NPs from kills...

Banned Senior Member

oh no, CSW went back to how it used to be

How about.... getting the crystal? War/CZ can be for NP, if you want to kill your friends you can always NT

yea thats hella gay, i used to go there solo and make soo much np's :lol:

castle siege war shouldn't be giving any NPs from kills...[/b]
    Giving NPs has it positive sides as it has its negative.
    I don't personally care.

Tha_Diablo

castle siege war shouldn't be giving any NPs from kills...[/b]
    +1

it rapes the whole idea of csw....

ps: if you wanna pk and earn nps go cz or war or something...

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

maybe there trying to reduce # of nps people receive because of the medals?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

thats gay....i always went for NP + Castle

now killing my nation people that i hate wont give me reward...thats great

Our biggest problem is CSW is on Wed at 11am PST (2pm EST). The majority of US players are in school or working and almost never get to go to CSW. Very few understand the strategy nor have the experience to do well.

Aside from that, on some servers, like Oly, there has been very little unity due to a few big mouth idiots that cause more discord then harmony. Today, despite having lost the castle to the turk clan and the entire orc nation, that has had it most of the servers history, we were able to unify 4 human clans (not full clans since most again work or have school but a good party from each clan) and many other random humans. Just about all of these parties had people who have been playing the server since the start. I was impressed more by that then anything else, an accomplishment of actual value.

CSW time needs to change, that would be a start.

TheBloodyBeast

OMG no... was such a fun killing ur buddies for nps imo it was better with the np thingy :/ nice pk and many playas got their asses in there just for nps.

OMG no... was such a fun killing ur buddies for nps imo it was better with the np thingy :/ nice pk and many playas got their asses in there just for nps.[/b]
    true that on both counts

Banned Senior Member

Our biggest problem is CSW is on Wed at 11am PST (2pm EST). The majority of US players are in school or working and almost never get to go to CSW. Very few understand the strategy nor have the experience to do well.

Aside from that, on some servers, like Oly, there has been very little unity due to a few big mouth idiots that cause more discord then harmony. Today, despite having lost the castle to the turk clan and the entire orc nation, that has had it most of the servers history, we were able to unify 4 human clans (not full clans since most again work or have school but a good party from each clan) and many other random humans. Just about all of these parties had people who have been playing the server since the start. I was impressed more by that then anything else, an accomplishment of actual value.

CSW time needs to change, that would be a start.[/b]
    CSW times used to be almost perfect for most people in North America, then K2 changed it to 2 times, and one of them being perfect for Europes/Turks

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

ofc, they fix everything for turkish ppl, they block out bad english words, but not turkish words, u can still say sie to ppl, but u cannot say Aq :P lol

lil_mageskillz

ofc, they fix everything for turkish ppl, they block out bad english words, but not turkish words, u can still say sie to ppl, but u cannot say Aq :P lol[/b]
    well it is an english game why would they block out other languages :P

also ye csw was better with np gain. you actually want to kill every one and not just let some of them away because not worth the run.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast