Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

csw = pointless now

This is a discussion on csw = pointless now within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I actually think Clans shouldnt be able to attack each other in csw only the castle holders against all the ...
Page: 3

I actually think Clans shouldnt be able to attack each other in csw only the castle holders against all the others. Then the castle would switch more wich brings more excitement to csw. and i must agree with the people saying its boring right now.

You really think so? I loved CSW For the fact that if you didn't want to go for the castle in 1 hour you could rake up like 2-3.5k np's i loved it.[/b]
    tommy is right XD , csw is really boring at ronark server , whole server attacking castle , just 2 clans defending there and gettin&#39; nothing and now , we&#39;r not getting nps too , just wasting our catapults -nova shells there :<

I actually think Clans shouldnt be able to attack each other in csw only the castle holders against all the others. Then the castle would switch more wich brings more excitement to csw. and i must agree with the people saying its boring right now.[/b]
    what about allies of castle holder then ?

then your allies block the doors just by standing for the gates and no one can go to the crystal

gg move it would be

If you cant attack each other you can simply walk through each other like in moradon no1 wil block the gate. And for the allies thingy being able to have allies makes it more easy to keep the castle wich means it wil switch less wich means theres less excitement in my opinion. and you can stil be ally as in sharing the money when you get the castle.

did u try to walk throug ppl in csw?
    u cant unless they fix that

did u try to walk throug ppl in csw?
    u cant unless they fix that[/b]
    Let me try to explain AGAIN If you are able to attack each other such as clans now in csw and karus/ el morad in cz. then you CANT walk through each other. So when they make the castle holder 1 big clan or nation ( whatever metafoor suits you best ) and the al the others in delos 1 big nation or clan. then they cant block each other nor attack each other. and mabye then they will see that the objective in csw is to get the crystal. and yes clans cant have allies for defending, but isnt that a good thing? if castle switches more csw is more fun right.

Let me try to explain AGAIN If you are able to attack each other such as clans now in csw and karus/ el morad in cz. then you CANT walk through each other. So when they make the castle holder 1 big clan or nation ( whatever metafoor suits you best ) and the al the others in delos 1 big nation or clan. then they cant block each other nor attack each other. and mabye then they will see that the objective in csw is to get the crystal. and yes clans cant have allies for defending, but isnt that a good thing? if castle switches more csw is more fun right.[/b]
    wont happen

still nice thought but impossible to make all others 1 big nation ore allie

i dont rly think its a bad thing... the point of CSW is not to PK...
    its to get the casttle...

and getting NATIONAL points from ur own nation is kinda retarded eh?... the name itself says it all... h34r:
    and csw isnt pointless... u can stll try to take the casttle maybe

Upgrade

the np gain/loss was fun xD

silverbuffer18

csw more fun if u have a clan that goes with you, but if not can get some np atleast

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

i dont rly think its a bad thing... the point of CSW is not to PK...
    its to get the casttle...

and getting NATIONAL points from ur own nation is kinda retarded eh?... the name itself says it all... h34r:
    and csw isnt pointless... u can stll try to take the casttle maybe [/b]
    screw you joey. You will want to pk there eventually when you cant take castle

ye the point to to go CSW is get the castle not to kill ppl who are same nation as u if u wanna do that go war and if u wanna kill u buddies then just NT... ^_^

Np&#39;s are for noobs.
    Dont worry.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

screw you joey. You will want to pk there eventually when you cant take castle [/b]
    i will personally kik u from clan if i see you pk instead of going for the crystal kk indian?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

i will personally kik u from clan if i see you pk instead of going for the crystal kk indian?[/b]
    ROFL Nik you crack me up sometimes LOL. Even Ash wont say that 2 me come on homo get real here...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast