Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

csw = pointless now

This is a discussion on csw = pointless now within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ROFL Nik you crack me up sometimes LOL. Even Ash wont say that 2 me come on homo get real ...
Page: 4

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

ROFL Nik you crack me up sometimes LOL. Even Ash wont say that 2 me come on homo get real here...[/b]
    I know in India they have too much doubt about happenings, but it could definetly happen

ps. I always get last word, so zip it

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I know in India they have too much doubt about happenings, but it could definetly happen

ps. I always get last word, so zip it[/b]
    Stop stacking me Kuta Kinte

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I alays prefered CSW with out the np , people will now be more agressive and go for the castle.

The castle is status nothign more , but it's soooo much fun when you are working in big groups. Back in the good days of OutKasteD and AHM with the Diez castle we really grew to be close allies and friends because of it. CSW should be a socal event on the server.

I alays prefered CSW with out the np , people will now be more agressive and go for the castle.

The castle is status nothign more , but it's soooo much fun when you are working in big groups. Back in the good days of OutKasteD and AHM with the Diez castle we really grew to be close allies and friends because of it. CSW should be a socal event on the server.[/b]

I agree with this totally, it wasn't like how it is now. You get randoms always wanting to try to kill you constantly where you can't do the actual event. If you want to pk, go to cz or war, this is csw and it has a real purpose.

The castle is status nothign more , but it's soooo much fun when you are working in big groups. Back in the good days of OutKasteD and AHM with the Diez castle we really grew to be close allies and friends because of it. CSW should be a socal event on the server.[/b]

you are forgetting Infinity defenders of the left wal (or right wall depending on the way you look at it)

But yeah the castle generates allot of cash for the clan(s) that hold it that is the material reward of CSW and as Felix pointed out its somuch fun to work together in big groups (if there is some opposition offcourse )

castle siege war shouldn't be giving any NPs from kills...[/b]
    That's the true... Is a fight about the castle not a way to make nps.

killer2675

like phantom said atleast they can focus on the castle now...

I like the idea, it promotes alliances within your own nation. Also makes the focus getting castle, not camping at the front killing people coming out.

Maybe when shell and shards were worth something? Who the hell would farm DM's these days...[/b]
    u are right :P :lol: <_< :huh: :P :lol: :mellow: :angry: :lol:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234