Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

CSW questions... :) pls help

This is a discussion on CSW questions... :) pls help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; paddy i agree with u ........those clans like ayasofia and authorites would be the end of diez server i got ...
Page: 3

Banned

paddy i agree with u ........those clans like ayasofia and authorites would be the end of diez server

i got ss last night for ayasofia clannie warrior with full shells gloweier then +8 next to me and avendon +8 i am sure......so i get u

i hope N_O, us or, tormentors takes it...please god let that happen....just not 2 clans

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

the kings are also obligated to make xp events and all that sort of shit or they wont be re-elected castle owners can sit on their asses and horde the money to themselves with no consequences

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

For now myself and Doc need a break from it all.

Jediay

on ares theres rumors of the current holder bugging catapults ,, (full hp gain when dead and other catapults dont work ) can there be any truth to it?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

theyre probably cancelling the key before dynig then casting another....thats not bugging :/ its been a tactic of csw since KO...the bug was when keys werent being used...so u could have an infinate amount of cannons with just 1 key...as it is now u use keys so it costs u money everytime u cancel and recast a key

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123