CSW Time in Edana , phatos coming soon :(

This is a discussion on CSW Time in Edana , phatos coming soon :( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wondeing if any one in game right now on any Server 1 that has CSW like Edana or Phatos ...
Page: 1

Ayman4u

Just wondeing if any one in game right now on any Server 1 that has CSW like Edana or Phatos ? donno if there is others bcus I can't log in right now but server status shows servers all of it with the log in Online :S

Are they going to shut down servers at csw time like the other week when there were log in problems ?

If your good enough to have the castle then you should be able to take it back next week without a problem, if not then you shouldn't of had it in the first place.

Ayman4u

If your good enough to have the castle then you should be able to take it back next week without a problem, if not then you shouldn't of had it in the first place.[/b]
    Taking it back isn't a problem but that wasn't the Question :mellow:

If any one on Edana 1 or on any server , then I would keep trying to log in for defending so i was wondering if there is any ?:x

Heim4teil

same problem for me =(

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

yah 4sultans got no prob with taking or defending castele they the ownage of ednea :P

Frukwan.

Ayman4u

yah 4sultans got no prob with taking or defending castele they the ownage of ednea :P

Frukwan.[/b]

I heard Evergreen in Delos E1 now :S:S he is the only 1 on the server if my friend not tricking me -_-

ShaaKa

Dupe Rulz ftw ...

Ayman4u

Dupe Rulz ftw ...[/b]
    k +9 catapults +10 Delos Gates

infusion

Lol I drove to someone who managed to login to p1 =), we still got castle ayman :P

Ayman4u

Lol I drove to someone who managed to login to p1 =), we still got castle ayman :P[/b]
    Grats we still have it Also i thought servers went down at that time