Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

ctrl + minor

This is a discussion on ctrl + minor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, lot s of things were said about this. One of assassins came up with "OMG OMG, that s a ...
Page: 1

Murtaza

Default ctrl + minor

Well, lot s of things were said about this. One of assassins came up with "OMG OMG, that s a bug and who abuses that bug should be banned" After all, i ve seen that many players who got owned on 1v1 by me started to say what zerozero says;

OMG U R A BUG ABUSER! CTRL + Minor is for pussies!!!11 U R PATHETIC!!111

rofl...

lemme tell you why zerozero calls this a BUG, coz his skill bar IS NOT suitable for this shit, he cant combo with 1 hand and he s a hammerhead.

the funny point is;
    its way too harder to manage ur mana and combo at the same time while using ctrl + minor. I dont care if u cant manage ur mana like i do. I can do it and that gives me advantage of healing faster than other sins.

ctrl + minor hasnt been called as a bug yet in other KOs. So asslickers, dont come up with these kind of comments.

but no problem, if it will be fixed soon ( i dont think so) it will take 1or2 days to get used to it. Then u wont have any reason to cry or interrupt 1vs1s by telling "u were using ctrl + minor that s why our priests duffed you, two warriors attacked you blablablablablabla"

wake up guys...

Banned

totaly agree.

people are just mad because its a new way to play rogue

Doc

It is a bugg IMO and a lot of ppl even sins will agree that. But heay if you need it for the advantage then good luck to ya, gonna really suk for ya though if they fix it and u get ure ass handed to ya

gtaguy

abusing a bug is cheating unless k2 says it is alowed (i.e. comboing)

whats next huh? gingling? duping?

Murtaza

doc, what s ur combo style?

press r once, then 1,2,3 /town..

gogogo practice more.

susGe

i guess your referring to our 1 v 1 earlier where the rest of my party jumped you after i had already stopped 1 v 1ing you because its a waste of time and pots when we both use dagger helms. That fight would have went until one of us eventually ran out of pots. Which is a waste of time and energy. Really that upset because ring called you nychris jr. ?

Doc

Originally posted by Murtaza
    doc, what s ur combo style?

press r once, then 1,2,3 */town..

gogogo practice more.
    lol....dont think I have ever pressed "R" usually just z then skill and dont gimme this shit about it being fair its simply not. When I was at the ISW vs Ares I retated at the end just for fun, I put 255 in HP and made some paper HP armour, I ran out into CZ with 6.5k HP and was able to out minor 4 sins ( All had duel glowies ) tell me thats fair when u can out heal that with around 500AC ^^ Bullshit. Sins already have it easy by being able to minor heal whilst using skills now you need to bugg that zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz just go become a fuking tank priest and dont bore us with this BS

Banned

Well doc1, when that day comes i'd like to see me get my ass handed to me, and I can assure you I will cry, and feel the pain of an emo kid trying to cut himself and not being able find a knife sharp enough to cut himself.

Till then, call me bug absuer but in cz, other nation cant see what your typing

Murtaza

Rofl @ susGe, i never wear DD helm on 1v1s. not even i try to 1v1 with zerozero/lordos/Fastfingaz/somethingsmells or any other sin.

coz i know better than you that wearing DD helm is waste of time and 1v1 would never end. So dont say "u were wearing DD helm".

and about RW, he can do/say whatever he wants. i dont care of him anymore or his thoughts.

TunaFishyMe

lol how can people be so stupid?
    When you press a skill once its suppose to work once. Thats just common sense. Why the hell would it make sense to heal faster if you hold down ctrl. Thats ridiculous. If K2 didnt say duping was illegal that means it legal? geez, there are too many ignorant kids who play this game. But go ahead...like doc1 said, once they fix it, your screwed.

Doc

Originally posted by SinFiery
    Well doc1, when that day comes i'd like to see me get my ass handed to me, and I can assure you I will cry, and feel the pain of an emo kid trying to cut himself and not being able find a knife sharp enough to cut himself.

Till then, call me bug absuer but in cz, other nation cant see what your typing
    Hmmm aint hard when u do the maths is it really??????? 100 MP = 60 hp so 1920 MP = 1152 HP compare this with the fact that u only have to spam MP pots where as others have to alternate between hp and MP zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz come see me and dont use minor then alternate like I do.

PS I agree that minor is a great way to get you out of a troubled situation but if you are using it with ctrl then as I said b4 it's bug abuse IMO.

+1 tuna ( and we dont agree on that much m8 ) lol

Unholy

AFAIK you can double right click with your mouse to use a skill but when you hold down ctrl it makes that one click so its useful for all the spammable skills , items etc and even some nonspammable skills. i dont think its a bug unless k2 says that they didnt put ctrl function on a purpose.

Banned

Please, all it does is give you fast fingers
    it dosent alter game mechanics, as comboing and sliding do.

anyways, once it gets removed im fine in cz, it isnt very "hard" to minor heal and hp pot

but wait, it wont get removed so who cares how I do without it?

Goto KRKO, what you can do there, you can do here forever.

And you can do it there, so *sadface here*
    You can complain all you want, but K2 the company probally cant even change the game mechanics enough to prevent this "SO CALLED BUG" to happen.

Murtaza

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    lol how can people be so stupid? *
    When you press a skill once its suppose to work once. Thats just common sense. *Why the hell would it make sense to heal faster if you hold down ctrl. *Thats ridiculous. *If K2 didnt say duping was illegal that means it legal? *geez, there are too many ignorant kids who play this game. *But go ahead...like doc1 said, once they fix it, your screwed.
    yea yea, i think you r the one who s stupid here. once it was said comboing is bannable (like ctrl minor) coz sin's weapon are faster than any other weapons. And this makes sins to hit toomany hits.

Then K2 announced that Combo is not bannable, MACRO COMBO IS BANNABLE. If this ctrl+minor is a big deal, K2 will announce either it s bug or not...

susGe

Originally posted by Murtaza
    Rofl @ susGe, i never wear DD helm on 1v1s. not even i try to 1v1 with zerozero/lordos/Fastfingaz/somethingsmells or any other sin. *

coz i know better than you that wearing DD helm is waste of time and 1v1 would never end. So dont say "u were wearing DD helm".

and about RW, *he can do/say whatever he wants. i dont care of him anymore or his thoughts.
    all that good gear and you still wear a fp helmet with dex then? you can say whatever you want either way all i know is i was there you were there and neither of us was dieing. So it woulld have gone till one of us ran out of pots which was a waste of time.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    03-01-2017, 06:48 AM
  2. Hits: 6
    03-01-2017, 05:46 AM