Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

ctrl + minor

This is a discussion on ctrl + minor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what is so hard for you to understand? you press the button x times, and you get 2x heals. where ...
Page: 13

what is so hard for you to understand? you press the button x times, and you get 2x heals. where do the extra heals come from? they are automated. I dont know about you but i could see from the start how this bug arised:

Ctrl was implemented so that instead of having to double right click to use a skill, u only had to single click. Somehow (and this is the bug), for a spammable skill that you can use as fast as you press the button, it allows 2 instances of the skill to happen for one click. Instead of limiting it to 1 click per skill like they should have, you can do double. Same goes for glitching, if you want to speed glitch with acid pots, you put acid pot on right click, choose a target and spam ctrl right click to go super speed.

It serves the same function as a bannable macro, but it happens to be in the game, so its ok?

Former KOL Admin was gonna ban the use of the ctrl key if you really want to know, dont believe me ask NYChris

rice cake =D

he did think about it but ended up not doing it cause of the many functions control does and what people use it for.

btw there is certain games that have built in macros so if the company accepts it then your going to have to as well.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    lol how can people be so stupid? *
    When you press a skill once its suppose to work once. Thats just common sense. *Why the hell would it make sense to heal faster if you hold down ctrl. *Thats ridiculous. *If K2 didnt say duping was illegal that means it legal? *geez, there are too many ignorant kids who play this game. *But go ahead...like doc1 said, once they fix it, your screwed.
    +1, excellent post

oký

Originally posted by typ0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(typ0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    When you press a skill once its suppose to work once. Thats just common sense. *Why the hell would it make sense to heal faster if you hold down ctrl. *Thats ridiculous. *If K2 didnt say duping was illegal that means it legal? *geez, there are too many ignorant kids who play this game. *But go ahead...like doc1 said, once they fix it, your screwed.
    +1, excellent post[/b]
    +2, and lets stop replying sinfiery cuz hes just another turk ffs

Banned

I am Justanotherturk, but with or without the feature, Im happy playing this game.
    Dont reply to me, Like I care.

You guys have proved shit to me, as your whole topic makes you K2, which you are not.

Saying why ctrl was implemented, etc..
    whatever, I honestly dont care that you guys dis-aprove of how I do 1v1's, maybe I should use it in cz and really piss you off.

Optic4l

funny thing is i dont think youve pissed off one person maybe that was ur intentions but im pretty sure u failed

Banned

If I pissed you off, that's pretty sad on your behalf.

The fact is, none of you have provided any accutal proof as to why it is a bug.
    000000 - your video you made proves aboustley shit.

Only 1 I can begin to follow, is Festo w/ KOLA thing, where he was thinking about it, but decided NO, so it stays legal after thought?

correct

SaTaN

I dont think of it as a bug, but i do see it as being unable to pot n play your character properly, you can macro this heal so easily, look at old sinsexy n micton in olympia at beginning of the server, almost everyone says they macroed that heal but it pretty much like that. If this heal is allowed, i dont see why glitching is not allowed also, its just a different form of having an edge over someone. I see no difference between duping/glitching/ctrl minoring and any other cheat involved in the game.

FictionalReality

Originally posted by typ0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(typ0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    +1, excellent post[/b]
    rofl is this excellent post?
    if k2 says dupe is legal ofc it will be legal they r the boss not u...

Only 1 I can begin to follow, is Festo w/ KOLA thing, where he was thinking about it, but decided NO, so it stays legal after thought?
    He was thinking of taking ctrl outta the game, but external factors ie coding meant that they cudnt without a patch for it. Theres no actual response from k2 so we can debate all we like YES ITS A BUG NO ITS A BUG.

Banned

yay, but its starting to get bland.
    Same shit over and over

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by SaTaN
    I dont think of it as a bug, but i do see it as being unable to pot n play your character properly, you can macro this heal so easily, look at old sinsexy n micton in olympia at beginning of the server, almost everyone says they macroed that heal but it pretty much like that. If this heal is allowed, i dont see why glitching is not allowed also, its just a different form of having an edge over someone. I see no difference between duping/glitching/ctrl minoring and any other cheat involved in the game.
    minor healing this speed isnt a glitch...i can minor heal a full soulpot with my keyboard faster than the cooldown of the pot...so ctrl minor healing and keyboard minor healing have no difference and no advantage...cept for actually wasting extra mana i might not need to use if i use ctrl....so its not an advantage its just a different way of minor healing...a shittier way if u ask me

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    03-01-2017, 06:48 AM
  2. Hits: 6
    03-01-2017, 05:46 AM