Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

ctrl + minor

This is a discussion on ctrl + minor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Devile Maybe its how minor should be, maybe its a bug. Bottom line is, u cant heal ...
Page: 15

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Devile

Maybe its how minor should be, maybe its a bug. Bottom line is, u cant heal over 1140HP in 2.5 secs.
    LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u can heal well over that!....but only once :P

ya i dont get why people put multiple minor heals on their skill bar too...ya they can minor heal faster but its the same as using ctrl in the long run u just end up wasting mana that doesnt need to be wasted -_-

as for unkillable...u retards are really getting annoying...wtf is so hard to get THEY CAN ONLY HEAL A SOULPOT WORTH AT A TIME its not like using control gives u an infinate amount of mana nor does it increase the cooldown on the mana pot all it does is change the speed of which they minor heal...so if u cant kill them while theyre using the control button guess what? u wont kill them without cuz theyre gaining the same hp both ways

SaTaN

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

Maybe its how minor should be, maybe its a bug. Bottom line is, u cant heal over 1140HP in 2.5 secs.
    LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u can heal well over that!....but only once :P

ya i dont get why people put multiple minor heals on their skill bar too...ya they can minor heal faster but its the same as using ctrl in the long run u just end up wasting mana that doesnt need to be wasted -_-

as for unkillable...u retards are really getting annoying...wtf is so hard to get THEY CAN ONLY HEAL A SOULPOT WORTH AT A TIME its not like using control gives u an infinate amount of mana nor does it increase the cooldown on the mana pot all it does is change the speed of which they minor heal...so if u cant kill them while theyre using the control button guess what? u wont kill them without cuz theyre gaining the same hp both ways[/b]
    if u look at micton now on olympia, hes almost unkillable, with 3.5+k mana and almost a 2k mana pot regen, thats well over a 1440hp pot if they were to implement them, which also means he can take up to 10 people and have over half his hp, which i seen. Rogues need to be depowered, which like elsasa did with his hack, i seen that a maphack for d2 almost, rogues are simply way to good of a char, and not to mention if he has over the average rogue equipment, he is practically a god. look at 411, micton, sinsexy and most shelled or babashopped rogues that have skill, they are just too good using combo and ctrl heal. its becoming pathetic to be honest.

I think most of u went to school and had some math classes. Doesnt matter how much mana u have. As soon as u start spaming minor heal with ctrl+right click, it will go down extremely fast til the point u can only use what u pot. This is prolly after the initial 4 secs of your fight. Beyond that, u can't heal over 1140 per 2.5 secs.

I do have 3.6K mana on my rogue and right click control uses all that mana in like 3 secs. After that, I can't heal more than what I pot. Unless that rogue recovers mana at same speed as he uses it or uses and MP absorb dagger, I dont see how he can minor heal over 1140HP. Prolly has 4K mana pots then :P

Still no comments about how using minor heal several times in a skillbar IS A BUG TOO???. I wish I could copy sworddance 3 times in my skillbar so I can press them all at the same time and get 3 SD's instead of just one. Or even better, pots. It is a bug aswell as the ctrl+right click.

armand0

wow most of u have more mana than me :/

Banned Senior Member

2500 mana <_<

people are getting confused with regular minor heal and control minor heal. CONTROL MINOR HEAL DOSENT GIVE YOU CONSTANT HEAL YOU WILL HAVE NO MANA. Slowing down control minor heal sure that will give you constant heal if you do it super slow but its the same as using keyboard or mouse without it. I also doubt micton has that high mana unless he uses hp gear or something thats really high for a rogue that dosent have iron neck 2 rols 2 rogue earrings or efe.

::CaM::

haha How about this ppl, You dont like ctrl+minor heal, delete KO from your comp and go play another fcking game. Dont like babashopping, refer to the above(off topic but im sure it will poke its head out in this thread in abit) . I cant seem to understand why everyone expects everything to be fair and balanced(ya it would be nice, but come the fck on, are we liveing in lala land?), I cant remm the last time i ever saw ANYTHING that was fair and balanced, i know for damn sure if ur world u live in is fair and balanced than you sure as fck dont live on the same fcking planet i do and last i checked KO was hosted on Earth, of course ya know that might be argued sometimes(Lag for the slow ppl :P ). :wub:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

You know what I've realized?
    The only person who wants it removed is 0000000.

What I've also realized is that 0000000's IQ is:

(7 significant figures, of course, for accuracy).

0000000, you're just a plain dumbass, go back to CZ and get your ego up because in the real world you're a loser.

Theres a few that are agreeing with him but they are are not seeing it how he is and i bet most of them are complaining about regular minor heal without control. They are stating control minor heal allows them to tank and be unkillable but in realality what its doing is giving u that quick mana dump to run away from someone not being able to tank someoen for an hour or be such a tank no one can kill you.

Erian

people only complain about minor heal bug is because they are frustrated when a rogue redball and then suddenly gain back to full hp. i hate that myself but i do it too so meh. also doing that can also get you kill, i minor heal bug to run away then i have 0 mana = no light feet = dead.

TunaFishyMe

Default my stomach is hurt

Originally posted by Erian
    people only complain about minor heal bug is because they are frustrated when a rogue redball and then suddenly gain back to full hp. i hate that myself but i do it too so meh. also doing that can also get you kill, i minor heal bug to run away then i have 0 mana = no light feet = dead.
    so just because its something you do or has a side affect doesnt make it a bug? zzz where is your effort? dont tell me you quit ko zzz cuz bi told you were you playing ffxi

Erian

i don't care about the ctrl minor heal bug

and i did quit ko for 2-3 months and i play ffxi

Killgannon

Originally posted by Festo

Your gaining an advantage using that technique - Advantage = cheat, bug whatever u wanna call it
    Well I don't agree with the use of this and think it is bug abuse, but it's NOT cheating... cheating by definition is obtaining an "unfair advantage" it is an advantage, yes, but it is fair because anyone can do it within that class...

Originally posted by NYchris
    Theres a few that are agreeing with him but they are are not seeing it how he is and i bet most of them are complaining about regular minor heal without control. *They are stating control minor heal allows them to tank and be unkillable but in realality what its doing is giving u that quick mana dump to run away from someone not being able to tank someoen for an hour or be such a tank no one can kill you.
    It's the ctrl minor dump that is what fucks me off, you're redballing a warrior with 6k hp and than a rogue is able to return his hp to around 5k in under 2.5 seconds yea that's really amazing skill there.

exactly you complain about that but you can do that without control is the point

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    03-01-2017, 06:48 AM
  2. Hits: 6
    03-01-2017, 05:46 AM