Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

ctrl + minor

This is a discussion on ctrl + minor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Matt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matt)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-NYchris Theres a few that are agreeing with him but they are are not seeing ...
Page: 16

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Matt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NYchris
    Theres a few that are agreeing with him but they are are not seeing it how he is and i bet most of them are complaining about regular minor heal without control. *They are stating control minor heal allows them to tank and be unkillable but in realality what its doing is giving u that quick mana dump to run away from someone not being able to tank someoen for an hour or be such a tank no one can kill you.
    It's the ctrl minor dump that is what fucks me off, you're redballing a warrior with 6k hp and than a rogue is able to return his hp to around 5k in under 2.5 seconds yea that's really amazing skill there.[/b]
    no for the love of god how many times does this have to be said??? devile did the exact math its only around 1.1k hp in 2.5sec not 5k not 10k not even 2k! its only 1.1k hp in 2.5 sec!

if u want minor heal removed then im putting in the petition that i want rogues defenses on their armors to be raised to around the same as a warrior then we wouldnt need minor heal

people dont get it...rogues arent a tank class theyre given minor heal for a certain specific reason...we have stealth, lf, and minor heal what does that tell u? it means we sneak in get the kill with our non-spammable skills, then lf away minor healing/hp potting to stay alive....rogues are by game design a ks and run away class

you're a moron devile is talking about after the full mana has been used and all you can do is use the remaining 1920 pot's mana, and It can be done I've seen it done by many rogues go hit 60 or something rather than talking aload of shit.
    The initial spam of 3.5 k mana = around 2800 hp healed so stfu please.

do it without ctrl than chris I'll be amazed and stumped and leave it be

Originally posted by Matt
    you're a moron devile is talking about after the full mana has been used and all you can do is use the remaining 1920 pot's mana.
    2800 now...what happened to 5k? :rollseyes: not different than getting a 1920 heal as ur about to die...and stfu its only a 1 time thing also its not like its impossible to do without ctrl clicking either

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Matt
    you're a moron devile is talking about after the full mana has been used and all you can do is use the remaining 1920 pot's mana.
    2800 now...what happened to 5k? :rollseyes: not different than getting a 1920 heal as ur about to die...and stfu its only a 1 time thing also its not like its impossible to do without ctrl clicking either[/b]
    Fuck you're a moron he has 6k hp that means redball = around 1800 hp left over, so it only needs to do around 3k to take him back to 5K hp, and it shouldn't even be a 1 time thing, I wouldn't give a shit if they were actually putting in the effort to do it manually but they're just spaming the click and getting the heals.

easily done just make a skillbar of minor heals as i said each minor heal is a seperate minor heal u can even spam with the mouse while u spam with keyboard to make it even quicker thats how gambit used to heal

the only way i see ctrl + minor heal "bug" (i think its jus a wonderful feature) would be fixed or considered being needed to be fixed is if someone made a program that would constantly minor heal "bug" n with it timed correctly u skill like normal its possible ;0 n would completly wreck cz but would be no different to arrow shower in cz etcetc which k2 dont fix either so yeah gl

addicted_to_X

I didn't have the patiente to read all the 16 pages, but this is my opinion.
    1. The ctrl+minor heal bug unbalances the game overpowering rogues a lot (i play sin). For a high lvl rogue with a lot of mana (2,5-3k) it's similar to a 1920 (3k mana = 30 minor heals, 30 x 60 hp means 1800 hp)
    2. It's very easy to manage u're mana when minor healing. Just use the 1920 pots instead of u're hp pots. U would get more then 720 hp in a pot cooldown.
    3. I never used this heal method and I will never will cause I consider it is unfair to the other players(though moast players do unfair things)

Lammer

ctrl + minor is a bug as much is animation canceling combo.

And yes.. I use ctrl + minor "bug" and I'm not sin...

Easier, and more reliable than double right click

TunaFishyMe

its not really a 1 time thing. What if you used 720 pots instead of minor heal combo. Sin's mp takes forever to go down if oyu dont minor heal. I can run aeway, crtl-minor heal. while i come back do soul pot. start 720 again. and if i have the upper hand, do another 1920 and i have full mana again. If Ctrl Minor heal was intended by the programmer, it would have been written in the game that "if you hold ctrl, you will minor heal faster" its absurd to say holding ctrl was intended by the programmer without them mentioning at all. On new servers where there are no DD, its very easy for sins to get the upper hand with just 720 hp heal. 2.5 seconds to put in another soul pot for a perfect escape instead of using another 720 is something i would give up any day.

As said before, u can do exactly the same by making a skillbar just with minor heal and pressing all those at the same time. U will heal even faster. Some ppl that say ctrl+rightclick is a bug, are ok with having several minor heals in the same bar but that is a bug too.

Sure, ctrl gives heals out of nowhere cause u didnt click that many times, yet having several minors in the same bar has 0 delay, 0 cooldown and can be used simultaneously which is a different bug but with the same effect at the end.

Both bugs should be fixed. Only difference is that ctrl+rightclick fix will actually be very positive and prevent ppl who know how to minor combo, of wasting mana. On the other hand, fixing the "X minor heals on the same bar" will screw the "none bug abusers" who bitch about ctrl+rightclick, but abuse this other bug.

Originally posted by Devile
    As said before, u can do exactly the same by making a skillbar just with minor heal and pressing all those at the same time. U will heal even faster. Some ppl that say ctrl+rightclick is a bug, are ok with having several minor heals in the same bar but that is a bug too.

Sure, ctrl gives heals out of nowhere cause u didnt click that many times, yet having several minors in the same bar has 0 delay, 0 cooldown and can be used simultaneously which is a different bug but with the same effect at the end.

Both bugs should be fixed. Only difference is that ctrl+rightclick fix will actually be very positive and prevent ppl who know how to minor combo, of wasting mana. On the other hand, fixing the "X minor heals on the same bar" will screw the "none bug abusers" who bitch about ctrl+rightclick, but abuse this other bug.
    i dont abuse either and stick to my 1 little minor at the top of my 2nd skill page which i spam like a madman with hp pots when im dying :P...but if people need both of those or either of those "bugs" to survive what do i care? if theyre gonna fix that then they should fix the str bug as well as many other small bugs

iwishicoulddupe

I use ctrl + lightfeet BUG!!!!
    you all are lilmadafruckers who look for bugs everywere

tw1sm

rw keep licking 000000's ass .....

Zparda

I didnt try it yet but i got a question. If this pot give u 11xx of HP well i think then u have no mana for Skills right? can be 1 sec but then u are fuked ...... is just making the fight's more longer and win who got more pots -_-

cRuX

Originally posted by SinFiery
    Well doc1, when that day comes i'd like to see me get my ass handed to me, and I can assure you I will cry, and feel the pain of an emo kid trying to cut himself and not being able find a knife sharp enough to cut himself.

Till then, call me bug absuer but in cz, other nation cant see what your typing
    knifes are for pussy's h43r: Cardboard FTW B)

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    03-01-2017, 06:48 AM
  2. Hits: 6
    03-01-2017, 05:46 AM