Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

ctrl + minor

This is a discussion on ctrl + minor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Zparda I didnt try it yet but i got a question. If this pot give u 11xx ...
Page: 17

morax

Originally posted by Zparda
    I didnt try it yet but i got a question. If this pot give u 11xx of HP well i think then u have no mana for Skills right? can be 1 sec but then u are fuked ...... is just making the fight's more longer and win who got more pots *-_-
    Omg you said something i agree with

Originally posted by Devile
    I think most of u went to school and had some math classes. Doesnt matter how much mana u have. As soon as u start spaming minor heal with ctrl+right click, it will go down extremely fast til the point u can only use what u pot. This is prolly after the initial 4 secs of your fight. Beyond that, u can't heal over 1140 per 2.5 secs.
    It is those 4 seconds that i am talking about. This is exactly what all these people are trying to avoid talking about, you keep talking about the fact that in constant healing it has no advantage (other than the obvious physical one). I am not talking about constant healing, i am talking about a very quick dump either on yourself or a teammate. Fair enough if you can spam a button fast enough to do it or use a skill bar of minor heals (thus not being able to attack)... but via hitting a mouse button at half the required speed whilst being free to attack as normal? obvious bug no offense. I can dump enough mana in 1 second using this bug to fill up a teammates HP from redball, and still have enough mana to fight as normal.

And for your information FAR more people want this removed than want to keep it, are they all bumlickers or could it possibly be that they have the benefit of free thought and came to their own conclusions that ctrl-minor heal is totally retarded? I think i will cry if i see one more person talk about the fact that you can only heal a soulpots worth of mana...

Banned

you can only heal a soulpots worth mana (NOT EVERYONE IS LVL 70 FOO)

can I get this crying on tape?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    I think most of u went to school and had some math classes. Doesnt matter how much mana u have. As soon as u start spaming minor heal with ctrl+right click, it will go down extremely fast til the point u can only use what u pot. This is prolly after the initial 4 secs of your fight. Beyond that, u can't heal over 1140 per 2.5 secs.
    It is those 4 seconds that i am talking about. This is exactly what all these people are trying to avoid talking about, you keep talking about the fact that in constant healing it has no advantage (other than the obvious physical one). I am not talking about constant healing, i am talking about a very quick dump either on yourself or a teammate. Fair enough if you can spam a button fast enough to do it or use a skill bar of minor heals (thus not being able to attack)... but via hitting a mouse button at half the required speed whilst being free to attack as normal? obvious bug no offense. I can dump enough mana in 1 second using this bug to fill up a teammates HP from redball, and still have enough mana to fight as normal.

And for your information FAR more people want this removed than want to keep it, are they all bumlickers or could it possibly be that they have the benefit of free thought and came to their own conclusions that ctrl-minor heal is totally retarded? I think i will cry if i see one more person talk about the fact that you can only heal a soulpots worth of mana...[/b]
    Really? By the looks of it, most educated people think it's actually a feature. You know why?
    Because it's not a bug.

...I keep reading what you say and I keep laughing, largely due to your flaw in logic.

IT'S A SKILL. THAT'S WHY THEY DIDN'T MAKE A 1140 HP POT, AND THAT'S WHY HP POTS ABOVE 720 ARE 328414212947X MORE DIFFICULT TO OBTAIN.

IT'S A SKILL FOR ROGUES.
    IF YOU WANT TO USE IT, BE A ROGUE.
    IF YOU DON'T - DON'T BE A ROGUE.

I'm sure any rogue who uses it is still easy enough to kill.

By the way

You can only heal a soul pot worth of mana.

Can I get that crying on tape please?

God damn zero, you're such a retard.

Next agenda: OMG PRIESTS ARE HAX, THEY HAVE 1920 HEAL, PLEASE BAN THE SKILL

The_Dude

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    as for unkillable...u retards are really getting annoying...wtf is so hard to get THEY CAN ONLY HEAL A SOULPOT WORTH AT A TIME its not like using control gives u an infinate amount of mana nor does it increase the cooldown on the mana pot all it does is change the speed of which they minor heal...so if u cant kill them while theyre using the control button guess what? u wont kill them without cuz theyre gaining the same hp both ways

Can a rogue use a 720 HP pot if they are using minor heal as well?

Banned

yea they can, but you cant hp pot and soul pot at the same time

TunaFishyMe

first off, devile never said it wasnt a bug. He just said you can only dump your mana once. A bug is something the programming did not intend. If you really think the programmer intended someone to hold ctrl so that 10 clicks to get 19 minor heals then you surely are retarded. if it was a 2:1 ratio or a 3:1 ratio it might make some sense. But a 19:10 ratio is kinda stupid. Also like zero demonstarted, you get extra heals the faster you do it. It absurb do think KO programmers designed it that way.

Banned

It is a 2:1 ratio minus the initial click that you takes 2 clicks to get 1 minor heal.

Mana sweep ftw oke men?

Originally posted by Shurt
    Mana sweep ftw oke men?
    Discountess oke men

o_o?

Banned

Originally posted by Shurt
    o_o?
    He wants to sexeh you h43r:

h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: