Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

ctrl + minor

This is a discussion on ctrl + minor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TempesT who dosnt? me...
Page: 18

Aguila-x-

Originally posted by TempesT
    who dosnt?
    me

Ok, so 0000000's point is not about the constant heal that will go down fast to 1140 every 2.5 secs but the initial heal when the rogue has 3K+ mana and can dump all to heal himself or a party member.

Lets asume the case of a rogue with 3500 which is pretty decent. That means 35 minor heals and a total of 2100HP (3500/100*60). If all this fuzz is about getting 2.1K HP in like 3 secs to runaway or heal a partymember, u should pick a better argument dude.

I stick to math and logic arguments so I expect nothing less. Indeed, I acknowledge this as a clear bug in the game, regardless of what K2 position is. If u right click 10 times with the mouse while ctrl is pressed u should get 10 heals. Not 20 or 30. I agree 100% with that.

But I do disagree in how this is so horrible. Already proven that someone "abusing" this can't constant heal over 1140HP in 2.5 secs, no inmortality here. Also proven that u can heal equally fast if this bug didnt exist (18-19 clicks in 2.5 secs is not impossible to achieve). Also proven that u can minor heal FASTER with keyboard minor heal (X minor heals on the same skillbar) which im sure lot of ppl posting against this do, but say no word about it. Proven that having 3500+ mana won't give full HP instantly unless u play with ppl who have 2K HP only, which I doubt. Your example of giving full HP to someone in 1 sec guess its an exageration.

The only valid point I see here is the fact that u can ATTACK at the same time. U can still do this without the bug or the keyboard but clearly not at the same rate. Still, we all know math and healing can't go any higher than your amount of mana, cooldowns, etc. but sure this helps a lot in a group fight. But, I do realize that attacking while being a "priest" in the party, requires much more skill than just healing to run away, also very few ppl can do it effectively.

Again, I agree with the fact this is a bug and should be fixed, but I don't think is all that terrible. There are lots of limitations, requires skill to do it properly and won't heal a 6K HP warrior in 1 sec even if u have 10K mana and u are "Speedy Gonzalez".

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Devile
    Ok, so 0000000's point is not about the constant heal that will go down fast to 1140 every 2.5 secs but the initial heal when the rogue has 3K+ mana and can dump all to heal himself or a party member.

Lets asume the case of a rogue with 3500 which is pretty decent. That means 35 minor heals and a total of 2100HP (3500/100*60). If all this fuzz is about getting 2.1K HP in like 3 secs to runaway or heal a partymember, u should pick a better argument dude. *

I stick to math and logic arguments so I expect nothing less. Indeed, I acknowledge this as a clear bug in the game, regardless of what K2 position is. If u right click 10 times with the mouse while ctrl is pressed u should get 10 heals. Not 20 or 30. I agree 100% with that.

But I do disagree in how this is so horrible. Already proven that someone "abusing" this can't constant heal over 1140HP in 2.5 secs, no inmortality here. Also proven that u can heal equally fast if this bug didnt exist (18-19 clicks in 2.5 secs is not impossible to achieve). Also proven that u can minor heal FASTER with keyboard minor heal (X minor heals on the same skillbar) which im sure lot of ppl posting against this do, but say no word about it. Proven that having 3500+ mana won't give full HP instantly unless u play with ppl who have 2K HP only, which I doubt. *Your example of giving full HP to someone in 1 sec guess its an exageration.

The only valid point I see here is the fact that u can ATTACK at the same time. U can still do this without the bug or the keyboard but clearly not at the same rate. Still, we all know math and healing can't go any higher than your amount of mana, cooldowns, etc. but sure this helps a lot in a group fight. But, I do realize that attacking while being a "priest" in the party, requires much more skill than just healing to run away, also very few ppl can do it effectively.

Again, I agree with the fact this is a bug and should be fixed, but I don't think is all that terrible. There are lots of limitations, requires skill to do it properly and won't heal a 6K HP warrior in 1 sec even if u have 10K mana and u are "Speedy Devile".

corrected that last part for u :P

But, I do realize that attacking while being a "priest" in the party, requires much more skill than just healing to run away, also very few ppl can do it effectively
    Just do what i do get a torment off on lets say 30 mages as long as i do that im happy even if i die as they all get owned

so the great devile says its a bug? thanks for telling me what i already know and is blatently obvious. and it takes more skill to use this? hah thats funny, how is pressing a button half the speed you would otherwise, more skill? its fucking easy to just dump all your mana, and for the record 3 seconds is a lie, i can dump 3.6k mana in under 1 second doing this. but that isnt so terrible is it? a rogue running around 1920'ing teammates whilst attacking same time. And maybe you should stop ignoring the massive physical advantage of using this. Most rogues use it, in constant healing, because they simply CANT press a button fast enough to minor heal normally, certainly not for long periods of time (1minute+). That has always been the drawback with using minorheal, the physicality of it. Likewise with the combo, the limitation is on the speed of your fingers, a combo macro takes away this difficulty altogether. If there was a bug ingame to automate combo skills, i guarantee some lamer rogues would be using it.

But, as you say its a bug, the real debate is on how impacting it is on the game. What i can guarantee though is that when fixed it will make rogues much harder to play, you wont see so many fakers running around minorheal comboing because they simply arent skilled enough to press the buttons the required speeds.

Im gonna lock the topic soon seems to be getting a bit heated ^_^

I dunno how old are u 0000000 but u seem pretty inmature. As soon as u run out of arguments, calling names or even insulting is the first that comes out of your mouth, which i find, funny even pathetic. But oh well, some ppl are just like that.

If u read again my comment, im talking about attacking+healing requires skill. Not just spaming a button which we all know it doesnt.

Debates aren't won by exagerating statements which is clearly what u do. I really enjoy the amount of anger u have in your posts just cause someone disagrees with u. Maybe cause u feel better than everyone else arround here. U know more or u simply are the best of the best.

Anyway, I rather keep things in perspective and not exagerate like u do. Indeed this needs to be fixed still, I dont see things the way u do. Obviously im not 0000000, most experienced and hated rogue ever

Banned

Maybe you should listen to this

You cant attack and heal a teamate at the same time...only 1 name can be clicked on at once...

The rogue has the option to do multiple jobs, but no he cant heal anyone else at the same time as he is attacking

You stated "a rogue running around 1920'ing teammates whilst attacking same time"

Wery wrong statement ^^.

zzz anyone is still saying that ctrl+minor heal would be fair game....Retards

Banned

Originally posted by Klingan
    I am

However, I dont think im retarded

Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Klingan
    I am

However, I dont think im retarded [/b]
    not to be rude but do you have anythign to base it on? I don't wanan read teh whole thread?

It's obviously a bug, and a bug that is giving a class a very unfair advantage

Banned

Originally posted by Klingan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Klingan)</div>
    Originally posted by SinFiery@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Klingan

I am

not to be rude but do you have anythign to base it on? I don't wanan read teh whole thread?

It's obviously a bug, and a bug that is giving a class a very unfair advantage[/b]
    It's nopt obviously a bug,
    It dosent give an unfair advantage.
    A bug and a feature seem's to be a fine line, and I still see no proof as to why it is a BUG, and not a feature, because I belive the control key is a feature, and not a bug.

As for unfair advantage, If you can do it with your keyboard, whats the diffrence?

Originally posted by Klingan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Klingan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Klingan

I am

It's obviously a bug, and a bug that is giving a class a very unfair advantage[/b]
    A bug and a feature seem's to be a fine line, and I still see no proof as to why it is a BUG, and not a feature, because I belive the control key is a feature, and not a bug.

As for unfair advantage, If you can do it with your keyboard, whats the diffrence?[/b][/quote]

Here is thw retarded part any normal guy would understand that this game is full of buggs and a none announced heal twice as fast key is just not a feature.

not a feature = bugg
    using a bugg= bugg abusing
    Bugg abusing = cheating

Edit: And as you may know, it gives rouges/explorers an unfair advantage, since minor healing already have been weakened for a good reason

Banned

Originally posted by Klingan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Klingan)</div>
    Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Klingan

I am

As for unfair advantage, If you can do it with your keyboard, whats the diffrence?[/b]
    Here is thw retarded part any normal guy would understand that this game is full of buggs and a none announced heal twice as fast key is just not a feature.

not a feature = bugg
    Bugg abusing = cheating[/b][/quote]

Maybe they didnt annouce it, but there's a key dedicated to doubling the effect of a mouse click, it has no other feature. I think that's proof enough that its a feature.

As for bug abusing = cheating,
    every single rogue in this game would be cheating.
    They Weight Bug, Combo - 2 Biggest BUGS in game.

Originally posted by Klingan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Klingan)
    Originally posted by SinFiery
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Klingan

I am

As for unfair advantage, If you can do it with your keyboard, whats the diffrence?

not a feature = bugg
    Bugg abusing = cheating[/b]
    Maybe they didnt annouce it, but there's a key dedicated to doubling the effect of a mouse click, it has no other feature. I think that's proof enough that its a feature.

As for bug abusing = cheating,
    every single rogue in this game would be cheating.
    They Weight Bug, Combo - 2 Biggest BUGS in game.[/b][/quote]

weight abuse is cheating IMO, about combo (I guess you haven't played long enought) have been announced as legit by K2

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    03-01-2017, 06:48 AM
  2. Hits: 6
    03-01-2017, 05:46 AM